• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
ColumbiaHighFan2017class

State title scores

Yeah I don't think Pahokee can beat any of these schools.

Miami Central

Northwestern

Carol City

Norland

Southridge

Columbus

Booker T. Washington

St. Thomas

American Heritage (Plantation)

Apopka

Dwyer

Dr. Phillips

Plant

Mainland

2 really good solid games today.. The Champagnat vs University game was a lot closer than the final score indicated, the wheels just fell off in the 4th for the Lions, great defensive performance though, they held them in it the offense just couldn't never get anything going against the University defense which was just as impressive as the Lions

You could Add a few more teams to that list, maybe even Glades Central even though they lost a few this year. It would be a decent game in my opinion.[/quote

You can't be serious, Pahokee beat Glades Central this year!!! And it wasn't that close!!!!

Yep, -35.

Well thank you University Christian for getting STA out of the wrong side of the record books lol.   I remember hearing that 04 game on the radio trying to figure out who the hell this Chris Rainey kid was that kept scoring.   Good times...sorta.  

You could Add a few more teams to that list, maybe even Glades Central even though they lost a few this year. It would be a decent game in my opinion.[/quote

You can't be serious, Pahokee beat Glades Central this year!!! And it wasn't that close!!!!

Yall beat GC congratulations yall last win was 10 years ago lol do it again next season!

ame="Pkrider1" post="27036" timestamp="1481339467"]

I was only saying because dude obviously didn't know what he was talking bout, But that definitely is the plan, and I know y'all plan to beat us. But I respectfully say we did win this year. Salute!

Yall beat GC congratulations yall last win was 10 years ago lol do it again next season!