State title scores

DisabledAccount

I'm looking at this box score and trying to figure out how Southridge outgained Dr. Phillips and had nearly 300 total yards?....They probably had 200 of them in the final 9 minutes of the game!

Was this a case of Dr. Phillips getting a little complacent and playing "not to lose" instead of going for the jugular and kill?

Granted the Southridge Defense was exhausted and they wanted to eat clock but ....lost for words.  That is a tough one to swallow for Dr. Phillips....again. Sorry Dr. Phillips, you had that one...

AHP was a question for me all this year. Their best wins were Don Bosco and Jesuit in my opinion. There were a few teams they should have trampled, but the scores were to close for comfort.

Is Ponte really that good? Seems their schedule was more soft than hard.

Well AHP a private school and ponte vedra a public school so one school gets good teams they can go play and other only plays area teams

So you telling me Ponte vedra can't go play other schools besides their area schools?

What I'm saying is public schools are rarely allowed to travel long distances for games unless they able to pay for it out of their own athletic budget since duval county won't pay them the money to travel to South Florida to take games that AHP take