Fernandina vs Yulee

Guest fbpirate

Guest fbpirate

Gotta give a S/O to our Fernandina Beach " The Beach" Pirates (1-0) and the victory over county rival Yulee (0-1) last Friday night 16-13 .... With no time left on the game clock in a home field victory senior place kicker Andre Giannini booted a 20 yd field goal to seal the deal .... He also kicked 2 other field goals and an extra point on the night...it was definitely a defensive battle .... Yulee racked up over 200yds in penalties and had several costly turn overs. For Coach Hodge and his coaching staff this is the start they needed to get their season off to a good start .... Next up is Nease at Pirate field .... If you want updates on the game follow @FBPirates on twitter and possibly a few post on here as well

Gotta give a S/O to our Fernandina Beach " The Beach" Pirates (1-0) and the victory over county rival Yulee (0-1) last Friday night 16-13 .... With no time left on the game clock in a home field victory senior place kicker Andre Giannini booted a 20 yd field goal to seal the deal .... He also kicked 2 other field goals and an extra point on the night...it was definitely a defensive battle .... Yulee racked up over 200yds in penalties and had several costly turn overs. For Coach Hodge and his coaching staff this is the start they needed to get their season off to a good start .... Next up is Nease at Pirate field .... If you want updates on the game follow @FBPirates on twitter and possibly a few post on here as well

Glad to have you here as well! I am excited to see how the Pirates do especially after getting a big win like this. Good luck this week against Nease!

Guest fbpirate

Well welcome aboard! Good to see FB win this one was hoping they could. Yulee lost Derrick Henry and lost a lot of their fire power with him. I am a little surprised by the 200yrds in penalties but Yulee did lose to a very disciplined team in Bolles last season. How did FB do penalty wise?

Glad to be here , yes it was a great win for the Pirates and one for coach Hodge ! Much needed ...Yulee still has a few athletes running around but yes the Derrick Henry era is def. over "welcome back to the real world" lol, Fernandina had very few penalties that I can remember maybe a few holds? Yulee had I think 3 personal fouls as well that really put them in a bind,

Glad to have you here as well! I am excited to see how the Pirates do especially after getting a big win like this. Good luck this week against Nease!

Thanx Joshua ... Hopefully the Pirates can keep up the early momentum with another win

Guest fbpirate

Ahh yes oh btw LOVE your signature on here its pretty awesome.

Thanks on the signature a couple of our assistant coaches came up with the idea earlier this year and head coach Hodge ran with it ...what you see there is our QB Club logo with the football teams added in .... Here is a pic of the football logo

image-1.jpg