2 dr phillips

3 mainland

4 apopka

5 jones

6 orange city u

7 bishop moore

8 osceola

9 seminole

also... on the DP loss. heres my reaction. you saw and i told you some wacky things happen to us. lost last 4 elimination games by combined 9 points... 1) the pick 6 wouldve made it 17-0, one inch and the wr doesnt clip his foot, 2) the bobble td on 4th (like the plant tip in 2013), 3) late pass interference on 3rd right before long bomb..... no excuses but wow... one of those goes our way and its over... DP is reloading next year. Very good 2019 and 2020 classes filling in... this was the toughest loss in DP history. there are no words. however i believe yall got a taste of what we are about,,, agressive D and playmakers on O... DP will have a very solid OL next year (8 returners out of 9)

Here they are ... order in my opinion.

1 cocoa

2 dr phillips

3 mainland

4 apopka

5 jones

6 orange city u

7 bishop moore

8 osceola

9 seminole

also... on the DP loss. heres my reaction. you saw and i told you some wacky things happen to us. lost last 4 elimination games by combined 9 points... 1) the pick 6 wouldve made it 17-0, one inch and the wr doesnt clip his foot, 2) the bobble td on 4th (like the plant tip in 2013), 3) late pass interference on 3rd right before long bomb..... no excuses but wow... one of those goes our way and its over... DP is reloading next year. Very good 2019 and 2020 classes filling in... this was the toughest loss in DP history. there are no words. however i believe yall got a taste of what we are about,,, agressive D and playmakers on O... DP will have a very solid OL next year (8 returners out of 9)

Playmakers on O? I only watch one DP game all year and of course it was the finals but that offense I seen didnt look like it had full of playmakers... yall ran read options most of the game running the dive with different players in the back field.... Defense is tough...

Mainland will have some big shoes to fill, but they usually reload well. A lot of talent in the area, and with the decimation of some of the nearby programs due to coaching attrition, etc., several kids choose to go to Mainland as they feel it is the best opportunity for them. Volusia County has always had liberal school choice rules, so that has never been a problem for them.

Well we shall see how good we are next year as we have a brutal 4 week run from week 2 @ Sebastian River, week 3 Kissimmee Osceola, week 4 Sanford Seminole and week 5 Lake Brantley. Personally I love the challenge and can't wait to hit the field. We got some payback for Brantley, never should have lost to them this year.

Not that I know of, Deltona is usually our first game of the season. Can't cancel Sanford or Brantley as they are district games. I don't see the point in playing Deltona though we haven't EVER lost to them and with the new playoff system it does nothing for us getting points by beating them. I'd rather play Mainland honestly. We're trying to schedule 2016 playoff teams to get the extra points for all our non district games.

Not that I know of, Deltona is usually our first game of the season. Can't cancel Sanford or Brantley as they are district games. I don't see the point in playing Deltona though we haven't EVER lost to them and with the new playoff system it does nothing for us getting points by beating them. I'd rather play Mainland honestly. We're trying to schedule 2016 playoff teams to get the extra points for all our non district games.

Vero should be doing the same but they are not Mainland called us but Coach J said NO....

O and i think Sebastian River will be down this year but Pettis can get kids to transfer from the Daytona area so we'll see

I heard you canceled one of those games and added Deltona

Found out yesterday that the Osceola game has been cancelled. We are 80-90% sure of playing in a ESPN game during week 1 against a Georgia team. Deltona is now week 11. Really hope the ESPN game happens it's a lot of fun doing those, was at DeLand with the last one. Out of state games can be tricky though due to budget. 

Found out yesterday that the Osceola game has been cancelled. We are 80-90% sure of playing in a ESPN game during week 1 against a Georgia team. Deltona is now week 11. Really hope the ESPN game happens it's a lot of fun doing those, was at DeLand with the last one. Out of state games can be tricky though due to budget.

Are you able to tell which Georgia team yall may be playing?

Cartersville Ga, QB Trevor Lawrence nation's top prospect and Clemson Commit

I do believe that is the school. Like I said it's not 100% firm but all things are looking good for it to happen. Should be a good challenge for us, however it will be week 1 so I'm sure we will have some kinks to work out. 

If I knew i would have posted it. I was told it may be a team that has the #1 overall player for 2018 at QB. Wasn't told a school name. 

You mind if i ask the GA folks over at the other board about it?   They are great at digging up OOS info.   Not sure if you want it kept under wraps.   We're talking ab out Dr. P right?