Rivalries: List your favorite rivalry and why

Joshua Wilson

BRAAA SOWL BOWL DOWN HERE DO DOUBLE NUMBERS BETTER ASK AROUND BUT WHEN IT COME DOWN TO IT ALMSOT EVERY SCHOOL...IN SOUTH FLORIDA HAVE THERE OWN RIVALRIES WEATHER THERE KNOWN OR NOT ...OH YEA I JUST SENT YOU A REQUEST ON I.G MY NAME SINGLE_AZZ_DREAD....BUT YEA BRA WEN IT COME TO DIS FOOTBALL iSHH I LOVE IT I CANT WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON IN AUGUST...DEY ALREADY FINA TEASE ME WIT DIS SPRING GAME COMING IP IN 2 WEEKS.!

I just lock it in on IG..

@ Dillard_High_Panthers I used to come on here all the time but one day something happened and everyone's profiles got messed up but by then I had already found another site so I was frequent from one site to the next. For a while this site became boring I hate to say that but it's probably because nobody was on here like they used to be. Anyways the other site I was on talks about the whole U.S. in terms of football and has a bunch of idiots in their if you ask me and Zoe Boy can probably adhere to that. As of football am I ready yeah and no I mean Miramar's schedule looks easy to me, although I can't figure out why the 1st game is against American Heritage Delray anyways just a blowout game for us I guess.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers I used to come on here all the time but one day something happened and everyone's profiles got messed up but by then I had already found another site so I was frequent from one site to the next. For a while this site became boring I hate to say that but it's probably because nobody was on here like they used to be. Anyways the other site I was on talks about the whole U.S. in terms of football and has a bunch of idiots in their if you ask me and Zoe Boy can probably adhere to that. As of football am I ready yeah and no I mean Miramar's schedule looks easy to me, although I can't figure out why the 1st game is against American Heritage Delray anyways just a blowout game for us I guess.

Lol some of those Texas boys and Jersey boys and that one Cali dudes are idiots.. Oh yea you got that one dude in there that think everything evolves around sta.. His name is Los canes.. Dude a trip lmao....

Lol some of those Texas boys and Jersey boys and that one Cali dudes are idiots.. Oh yea you got that one dude in there that think everything evolves around sta.. His name is Los canes.. Dude a trip lmao....

LOL WATS THE NAME OF THAT WEBSITE?? AND HOW DID U C MIRAMAR SCHEDULE WEA IS IT SCHEDULED?? CUZ THE SCHEDULES ON HERE IS MOSTLY SCHOOLS WAAAAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

The only reason I like that other site is because it open my eyes on other states. When it comes to other states I know about Georgia, Texas and California but other then those states I be lost because I only keep up with Florida.

HO U TELLN I WAS LOST WHEN I 1ST GOT ON BUT AYE MIRAMAR GOT A TOUGH SCHEDULE TO START AMERICAN HERITAGE DELRAY AND AMERICAN HERITAGE PLANTATION BACK DA BACK DEN U GOT PLANTATION AND ST THOMAS

@ Dillard_High_Panthers once your on you'll be fine you have to wait until a Florida or Georgia topic comes around then it get's interesting well for me it does. As for Miramar's schedule we're up for the challenge the only game I'm worried about is the St. Thomas game. Yes this game is a home game and we've beat them 3 years in a row but they were all close games.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers once your on you'll be fine you have to wait until a Florida or Georgia topic comes around then it get's interesting well for me it does. As for Miramar's schedule we're up for the challenge the only game I'm worried about is the St. Thomas game. Yes this game is a home game and we've beat them 3 years in a row but they were all close games.

RIGHT BUT WHO DO YALL HAVE FOR SPRING AND AYEE WATS YO I.G??

• 3 weeks later...

a couple games to add

Manatee vs. Palmetto has replaced the Manatee vs. SE game as of recent years and while its not always close its on of  the marquee matchups in the area and i think Palmetto can win this years game

Manatee vs Venice has been a good game in the last 10 years especially the years with Trey Burton at Venice and then Cord Sandberg at Manatee

also games that don't occur unless it's post season but have always been great games

Manatee vs Plant

Manatee vs STA

• 4 weeks later...

THE MUCK BOWL BETWEEN PAHOKEE VS GLADES CENTRAL IS THE BEST RIVALRY!!!

GO GC RAIDERS!!!!!!

Muck Bowl is instant classic most years unless it has been recent times, but still the rivalry is what counts and I think soon things are going to be back to what they were use to be or pretty close to it.

@muckboy561 Oh yeah....... the muck bowl good classic game but they've went down hill for a while now. Pahokee sucks I don't know if it's the coaching staff or the talent has left and Glades Central is a little better but they still need some work. Glades Central over the last 3 years have lost to a Miami school in the playoffs. 2011 Norland, 2012 Jackson and 2013 Booker T. Washington. Overall the muck bowl has had some good games.

@muckboy561 Oh yeah....... the muck bowl good classic game but they've went down hill for a while now. Pahokee sucks I don't know if it's the coaching staff or the talent has left and Glades Central is a little better but they still need some work. Glades Central over the last 3 years have lost to a Miami school in the playoffs. 2011 Norland, 2012 Jackson and 2013 Booker T. Washington. Overall the muck bowl has had some good games.

Slick, its not so much the coaching staff. The area has suffered at rates of 40 percent unemployment over the last few years and some of the families have moved away to find work. Things are returning and Pahokee did make the playoffs this past season, but not the Pahokee team we all still know them as. 

Glades Central having a new (and former coach) back on the sideline should help things...hopefully.

Booker T vs Central , It's basically Overtown vs The City both teams are powerhouse programs and there games are always for big stakes . Most of the kids in this game have competed against each other since they were PeeWees. Clash of the titans..

Awesome game attended one in the mid 00s...wanna say 2007 and it was a great game, I loved it!