Rivalries: List your favorite rivalry and why

Joshua Wilson

DONT YOU GUYS HAVE A GAME OUT OF STATE IN THE SUPER DOME??

Yes sir we do. We play John Curtis (won a national title in 2012 cant remember which one and have won 24 state titles in LA) they have one of the best receivers in the nation in Malacai Duprei(spelled wrong I think). I tell you what I am pumped for that game DHS! It'll be quite a night down in the superdome. We also play Northwestern at Joe Robbie week 1. No home games till 9/20 when we welcome Miramar back into Piccolo....and exact some REVENGE!!!! hahaha 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL I BELIEVE YOU GUYS WERE CHEATED IN THE LAST MATCHUP AT THERE PLACE & YEA THATS GOING TO BE A GAME AND DAM 24 TITLES THATS CRAZY WILL IT BE NATIONALLY TELIVISED??

LOL I BELIEVE YOU GUYS WERE CHEATED IN THE LAST MATCHUP AT THERE PLACE & YEA THATS GOING TO BE A GAME AND DAM 24 TITLES THATS CRAZY WILL IT BE NATIONALLY TELIVISED??

Ehhhh idk bout cheated Miramar played very well came into Piccolo and got a W. They deserve all the credit. I am not sure if it will be I would think so but you know how ESPN can be....schedule one game then switch it 3 days later so we'll see. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

lol i feel you on that 1 so what do you think of dillard going to texas and playing against a national ranked opponent ...have you seen any film on them?

lol i feel you on that 1 so what do you think of dillard going to texas and playing against a national ranked opponent ...have you seen any film on them?

I havent seen any film on them. I think it will be tough for Dillard to go to Texas and try and pull out a W to be honest just the travel can affect that. I'll be pulling for the Panthers FLORIDA PRIDE!!! It'll be interesting....what are they ranked?

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I BELIEVE THE TOP 10 IF IM NOT MISTAKIN BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE TOUGH BECAUSE 1 WE GOT THE SPEED ADVANTAGE PLUS OUR DEFENSE IS NOTHING TO BE PLAYED WITH ONLY WAY I SEE US LOSING IS IF THE REFS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT LOL...NOT USING THAT AS AN EARLY EXCUSE BUT IN THIS TYPE OF GAME WHERE THE SCHOOL THATS TRAVELING CAN BE AT A DIS ADVANTAGE WHEN IT COME TO SOME CALLS ...I DONT KNOW IF U REMEBER BUT U SAW WHAT HAPPEND TO DWYER WHEN THEY PLAYED AN AWAY GAME IN OHIO AND THEY BLATENLY GOT CHEATED ON NATIONAL TV

Guest Gridiron5

Lol, Miramar won that game, that call coulda gone either way, STA knows that because they beaten the snot of Miramar the past 3 years before 2 seasons ago when Miramar escaped piccolo in that squeaker on the road. 

Lol, Miramar won that game, that call coulda gone either way, STA knows that because they beaten the snot of Miramar the past 3 years before 2 seasons ago when Miramar escaped piccolo in that squeaker on the road. 

That game at Piccolo was as good as it gets for me in HS football regardless if my team wins or loses....that was an awesome game. We didnt get ripped off they beat us call couldve gone either way but it is what it is

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

AYE STA DO YOU SEE ALL THE DOUBT ON HERE BOUT MY PANTHER?? I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT EVERY OTHER SCHOOL GETS THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE KNOW RINGS JUS PLAYOFF ADVANCMENT & DILLARD WE GET STR8 DISRESPECTED I KNOW THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS WE HAVENT BEEN THE BEST BUT FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS WE WAS IN A DISTRICT WITH B.A & ELY FOR THE FIRST 2 THEN FOR THE LAST 2 WE WERE IN A TOUGH DIVISON WITH HERITAGE GIBBONS & HALLANDALE & EVERYBODY THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO BE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN THA DIVISION ALONG WITH POMPANO BEACH... & LOOK WHAT HAPPEND THE 1ST YEAR WE WERE RIGHT THERE IN THE THICK OF THINGS TO HERITAGE TO THE FINAL SECONDS ON THERE HOME FIELD WITH THE REFS BLOWING THE GAME IN THE END...((TRUE STATEMENT CAUGHT ON FILM)) THEN LAST YEAR WERE 2-0 IN THE SAMEE DISTRICT TAKE 7-0 CARDINAL GIBBONS TO THE FINAL SECONDS ON THERE HOME FLOOR CAME UP SHORT 27-26 THEN WENT RIGHT BACK TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME AND WON THE 3 WAY TIE BREAKER & THEN WENT RIGHT BACK THE NEXT WEEK & GAVE DEFENDING 5A CHAMPION NORLAND ALL THEY CAN HANDEL END UP GIVING UP THE LEAD LATE IN THE 4TH & LOSE 31-21 BUT MOST EXPERTS PICKED US TO LOSE 35-7 ALL I'M SAYING IS GIVE THEM A CHANCE I SEE THE HEART & SOUL OF THIS TEAM EVERYDAY IN PRACTICE & THERE READY!!

Guest gwdrum75

Growing up in Lakeland in the 80's (and currently with a child attending LHS), Lakeland/Kathleen & Lakeland/Manatee was always the rivalry. Currently Lakeland/Jenkins is getting to be a pretty heated rivalry.

Since I went to high school in Manatee county in the early 90's, Southeast/Manatee was always the game we looked forward to. Unfortunately Southeast has been split apart a couple of times over the years with new High Schools opening. I don't see that one ever being what it once was.

Growing up in Lakeland in the 80's (and currently with a child attending LHS), Lakeland/Kathleen & Lakeland/Manatee was always the rivalry. Currently Lakeland/Jenkins is getting to be a pretty heated rivalry.

Since I went to high school in Manatee county in the early 90's, Southeast/Manatee was always the game we looked forward to. Unfortunately Southeast has been split apart a couple of times over the years with new High Schools opening. I don't see that one ever being what it once was.

Welcome to the board!

Nice to have a Dreadnaught.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

STA STILL GOTA KEEP IT CUTTHROAT THOUGH WE DONT VIBE WITH DADE WHEN IT COME TO FOOTBALL THERE OUR RIVALS U SHOULD KNOW THAT....BUT DA 22ND RIGHT ROUND THE CORNA

STA STILL GOTA KEEP IT CUTTHROAT THOUGH WE DONT VIBE WITH DADE WHEN IT COME TO FOOTBALL THERE OUR RIVALS U SHOULD KNOW THAT....BUT DA 22ND RIGHT ROUND THE CORNA

Oh I am tame on the boards now but once the season starts you might see a different side especially if some Northwestern posters come on here :D  the 22nd is coming and we will figure out a lot about both Dillard and STA in that game ill say that. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL OKAY U HAD ME AH LIL WORRIED THERE BEING SO FRIENDLY WITH THE DADE MEMEBRS THERE OUR ENEMIES!! WE HAVE TO GO THREW THEM TO GET TO ORLANDO!! & TBH I WOULD FIND IT MUCH MORE EASIER TO CHOP IT UP WITH THEM IF IT WERE SENSIBLE FORMER OR PRESENT PLAYERS WHO LOVE THE GAME & WE WERE HAVING GENERAL CONVO BOUT UPCOMING GAMES BUT I DONT VIBE THE DISRESPECT COMIN AT DIRECT SCHOOLS WHEN ONE THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED & 2 DONT EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY IT REALLY GETS TO ME BRO

LOL OKAY U HAD ME AH LIL WORRIED THERE BEING SO FRIENDLY WITH THE DADE MEMEBRS THERE OUR ENEMIES!! WE HAVE TO GO THREW THEM TO GET TO ORLANDO!! & TBH I WOULD FIND IT MUCH MORE EASIER TO CHOP IT UP WITH THEM IF IT WERE SENSIBLE FORMER OR PRESENT PLAYERS WHO LOVE THE GAME & WE WERE HAVING GENERAL CONVO BOUT UPCOMING GAMES BUT I DONT VIBE THE DISRESPECT COMIN AT DIRECT SCHOOLS WHEN ONE THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED & 2 DONT EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY IT REALLY GETS TO ME BRO

Oh those Dade v Broward battles are always fun! The players at STA I think get a better feel for the history because we have had most of our history in the last 20-25 yrs...so for us its easier but for other teams those battles of the 80s and 90s are fading...hopefully the players do understand the history and bragging rights. We shall see though 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

RIGHT AND ITS NOT EVEN JUST BRAGGING RIGHTS OF COUNTY VS COUNTY KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR PRESENT OR FUTURE OPPONENT BEFORE DISRESPECTING THEM LIKE FOR EX..ROCKET FUEL CAME OUT THE GATE DISRESPECTING DILLARD ALL BECAUSE WHAT HE SEEN FROM OTHER POSTERS FROM HERE BUT YET CENTRAL NEVER PLAYED VS DILLARD IN THEY LIFE DONT EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY OF THAT PROGRAM BECUASE GUESS WHAT IF THEY DID THEY MIGHT ROOT AGAINST US BUT THEY WILL RESPECT US STR8 UP

RIGHT AND ITS NOT EVEN JUST BRAGGING RIGHTS OF COUNTY VS COUNTY KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR PRESENT OR FUTURE OPPONENT BEFORE DISRESPECTING THEM LIKE FOR EX..ROCKET FUEL CAME OUT THE GATE DISRESPECTING DILLARD ALL BECAUSE WHAT HE SEEN FROM OTHER POSTERS FROM HERE BUT YET CENTRAL NEVER PLAYED VS DILLARD IN THEY LIFE DONT EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY OF THAT PROGRAM BECUASE GUESS WHAT IF THEY DID THEY MIGHT ROOT AGAINST US BUT THEY WILL RESPECT US STR8 UP

Miami Central might not have the history that an STA or Dillard or Edgewater or whoever has....but they are making their history right now in 15yrs I think we will be talking about these past few yrs as yet another dynasty to add to SFLAs collection over the years...I think Central repeats after that idk but they have a shot to truly become a great dynasty in Miami and SFLA