i WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING ABOUT BASKETBALL

its obvious that 98% of the users on this site only cares or knows about football.Which is why there is ZERO activity being put into basketball season.

Especially after last year I would have thought we could have Many discussions this year about basketball season being that FOOTBALL SEASON is over but I guess not. I post many threads only for them to be viewd but not Not even 1 reply.

So its cool I guess I'll just catch y'all in may for spring games.

Mighty, most people don't look at this section of the board and have rarely been on since football season ended

What we need to make the talk about basketball active is to let people know before they stop coming on for off season that we will be talking basketball over here and i have been on break so i haven't seen us play since Gainesville loss

That's the thing they know we do this after bball season I started it last year and there was CONSTANT activity as u can if u scroll I don't know what's the problem this year they rather speak about a sport that's done for now then talk about a sport just as Good and intense

Bball down here is just as big as football with many nationally ranked teams and tournaments

We only had like 5 people do it last year

But there not a lot of really good teams up here in north Florida

Gainesville was supposed to be best team in North and honesty they didn't impress me at all

If they played dillard or ely or any of the top south teams you talked about Gainesville would get circles danced around them

I would comment more if i had pertinent information but I've never seen any of the south Florida powers so i have nothing really important to add to the posts but i enjoy reading about them

Maybe Columbia should put Dillard on schedule so we can play a powerhouse team and gain some valuable experience

That's the thing they know we do this after bball season I started it last year and there was CONSTANT activity as u can if u scroll I don't know what's the problem this year they rather speak about a sport that's done for now then talk about a sport just as Good and intense

Bball down here is just as big as football with many nationally ranked teams and tournaments

I chime in here and there and put in my two cents worth ( anything more I would be talking nonsense) But perhaps you're right... I just don't have the same amount of interest as HS football .  I went to a couple of HS BBall games this year and likely had my fill until the playoffs start.  HS football there are just more games of interest to me.....  I also have been busy following college football and the NFL of late.   I do tend to get a little more interested when the playoffs start.

In my opinion I don't believe HS basketball in SFL or FL is even close to the overall interest as HS football. 

I chime in here and there and put in my two cents worth ( anything more I would be talking nonsense) But perhaps you're right... I just don't have the same amount of interest as HS football . I went to a couple of HS BBall games this year and likely had my fill until the playoffs start. HS football there are just more games of interest to me..... I also have been busy following college football and the NFL of late. I do tend to get a little more interested when the playoffs start.

In my opinion I don't believe HS basketball in SFL or FL is even close to the overall interest as HS football.

Would you say a limited number of true powerhouse hurts the interest?

Bball down here is very interesting and unlike football which I bleed and love u never know who will be champions year in year out.

Perfect ex coral springs who would have thought they would be 8A champions coming into the beginning of last year

Add these Big time tournaments with schools from all over 

Then u have the BCAA BIG 8 Which is very entertaining year in & out. You just have to be consistent with following it.

I chime in here and there and put in my two cents worth ( anything more I would be talking nonsense) But perhaps you're right... I just don't have the same amount of interest as HS football .  I went to a couple of HS BBall games this year and likely had my fill until the playoffs start.  HS football there are just more games of interest to me.....  I also have been busy following college football and the NFL of late.   I do tend to get a little more interested when the playoffs start.

It also depends on what games u go to I really really want u to come to Dillard & Ely game Saturday u guarantee u it blow your mind.

Would you say a limited number of true powerhouse hurts the interest?

A little bit.  I just think Miami is a football town.  The Heat have been one of the top teams in the NBA but you would barely know it down here.  If the Dolphins achieved what the Heat did over the last few years?  Forget it! Happy people everywhere.

I was actually at the game at Fort Lauderdale High....I went last year and texted you several times before and during the game and no reply  :(

That will be nothing like Saturdays game & I was going but ended up having a family get together that same night but listen come Saturday meet me there please bro.

A little bit. I just think Miami is a football town. The Heat have been one of the top teams in the NBA but you would barely know it down here. If the Dolphins achieved what the Heat did over the last few years? Forget it! Happy people everywhere.

Oh i ment state wide but i hear you

I always heard bout the heat not being supported as well as the top nba teams in other cities