Naples High 2017 Schedule

keltenn

One of the tougher schedules in SWFL, I imagine.

Day        Date                      Opponent                                                           Location                               Kick-Off                                            

Fri           08/18                     North Fort Myers (Kick-Off Classic)           Home                                    7:30 PM

Fri           08/25                     Miami Edison                                                     Home                                    7:30 PM

Fri           09/01                    Miami Palmetto                                                                Home                                    7:30 PM

Fri           09/08                     Open Date                                                         

Fri           09/15                     Gulf Coast                                                           Home                                    7:30 PM

Fri           09/22                     Immokalee                                                         Away                                     7:00 PM

Thu        09/28                     Palmetto Ridge                                                 Home                                    7:30 PM

Fri           10/06                     Lely (Coconut Bowl)                                        Home                                    7:30 PM

Fri           10/13                     Golden Gate                                                      Away                                     7:00 PM

Fri           10/20                     South Fort Myers                                             Away                                     7:30 PM

Fri           10/27                     Barron Collier                                                    Away                                     7:00 PM

Fri           11/03                     Piper (Sunrise)                                                  Home                                    7:30 PM 

Really? That schedule sucks.

I respect Naples and Coach Kramer a lot but that just speaks to the weakness of SWFL.

Damn 'canes, you're merciless. Any chance you were a hardcore Marine drill sergeant in your previous life ? No doubt, not the typical lefty treehugger, but more along the line of John Brown.... unbridled passion with murderous conviction. Signed, #apeacefullliberal:)

Fri           08/25                     Miami Edison      8-2 second round loss

Fri           09/01                    Miami Palmetto     6-4                                                  

Fri           09/15                     Gulf Coast      7-4 first round loss

Fri           09/22                     Immokalee      8-5 third round loss                                           

Thu        09/28                     Palmetto Ridge            3-6                                   

Fri           10/06                     Lely (Coconut Bowl)   6-4                                                                                  

Fri           10/13                     Golden Gate       3-7                                                

Fri           10/20                     South Fort Myers     9-2 first round loss                                   

Fri           10/27                     Barron Collier     5-6 first round loss                                                 

Fri           11/03                     Piper (Sunrise)  9-2 first round loss

6 playoff teams plus 2 others that went 6-4.  Not a bad schedule

Damn 'canes, you're merciless. Any chance you were a hardcore Marine drill sergeant in your previous life ? No doubt, not the typical lefty treehugger, but more along the line of John Brown.... unbridled passion with murderous conviction. Signed, #apeacefullliberal:)

Los thinks only good football in Broward and Dade County

He probably also would vote to have those 2 counties be made the only ones in Florida and boot rest of us to side like the other counties don't exist

This schedule sucks from a state perspective too.

You're really going to grovel for Palmetto? Piper? Barron Collier? Lely?

it not like they just grabbed some 0-10 team who only play to fill schedules, it not as bad as you are making it sound 

but then again nothing impresses you so i fail to see why anyone would even waste time talking to you since nothing is good enough for you

Fri           08/25                     Miami Edison      8-2 second round loss

Fri           09/01                    Miami Palmetto     6-4                                                  

Fri           09/15                     Gulf Coast      7-4 first round loss

Fri           09/22                     Immokalee      8-5 third round loss                                           

Thu        09/28                     Palmetto Ridge            3-6                                   

Fri           10/06                     Lely (Coconut Bowl)   6-4                                                                                  

Fri           10/13                     Golden Gate       3-7                                                

Fri           10/20                     South Fort Myers     9-2 first round loss                                   

Fri           10/27                     Barron Collier     5-6 first round loss                                                 

Fri           11/03                     Piper (Sunrise)  9-2 first round loss

6 playoff teams plus 2 others that went 6-4.  Not a bad schedule

Miami Palmetto was not 6-4 last year. Miami Palmetto was actually 9-2 last year and a district runner-up to Southridge. The Palmetto that WAS 6-4 is the Palmetto in Manatee County.

they have to play their district games dude, cant have 10 STA on the schedule

He's not the only one that feels that way and I'm pretty sure yea Los probably do thing dade and Broward is the best in the state including most of the state but I know he knows theirs other teams in the state Naples could of schedule.. Like the Orlando area teams and the Tampa teams... Yea palmetto went 9-2 but we know why they went 9-2... I don't even expect Palmetto to make the playoffs this year... But Naples could of schedule better teams .. It ain't cause they don't have the funds either...

Palmetto lost twice to Southridge beat a down Killian by 1 and beat a down Southdade 20-7.... This year it's not happening... I guarantee you that..

Naples have that Lakeland syndrome... Schedule a bunch of slappies and if they do schedule a dade or Broward school it's usually a slappy until the pass 2 years when they finally manned up to schedule the better dade schools and we all seen what happen... That's why I can always respect a school like Cocoa...

The real issue is that this board prefers everybody to be 'nice' instead of genuine.

Josh sent me some stupid PM warning me to be respectful.

What a crock.

I appreciate the site but Josh is so bad at understand what his role is and how he's suppose to conduct himself that it's embarrassing.

There a difference between disagreeing and being disrespectful to everyone because you think you can bully people off the board

The real issue is that this board prefers everybody to be 'nice' instead of genuine.

Josh sent me some stupid PM warning me to be respectful.

What a crock.

I appreciate the site but Josh is so bad at understanding what his role is and how he's suppose to conduct himself that it's embarrassing.

Excuse me Los! I am the owner and publisher, not to be everyone's babysitter. For a long time I have not had to worry about people doing things that go beyond the level of respect I would expect from everyone on here. Now I have to take time to play policeman because you felt the necessary need to call a poster stupid because he was just showing support for his own school? Give me a damn break. You think my role is to sit back and just let someone be mean to someone? The fact is there are other posters who don't appreciate the fact of how you have treated people like Columbia on here. You can be genuine without calling people names.

I had plenty of disagreement moments with Los when it comes to STA and Dade county schools not once I felt bullied...

Zoe, just because you don't felt bullied doesn't mean others have. 

I'm not in favor or being nice. I'm in favor of being fair.

My posts regarding Columbia were perfectly fair based on the facts. Same with the Naples schedule.

I want you to be nice in the sense of not calling people names or belittling them because they disagree with you. Be fair, yes, but people do have a right to their own opinions and they have that right to agree or disagree with you.

Naples have that Lakeland syndrome... Schedule a bunch of slappies and if they do schedule a dade or Broward school it's usually a slappy until the pass 2 years when they finally manned up to schedule the better dade schools and we all seen what happen... That's why I can always respect a school like Cocoa...

cocoa a solid team year after year, glad to see them finally get past BTW and win states because they have been so close for a while 

I had plenty of disagreement moments with Los when it comes to STA and Dade county schools not once I felt bullied...

and i have had disagreements with you and broward, but the difference is our disagreements have stayed specifically to football ONLY

first time los comes into a debate with me he felt the need to relagate to name calling anyone who jumped in, this isent the ZOO that Dallas jackson's board was

this is a football board, not a zoo