Naples High 2017 Schedule

keltenn

The bottom line is, Josh is nothing but a water-carrying stooge for Beasley, Niblett and the FHSAA. He has no clue what the proper role is for somebody in his position.

He wants to be their butt-buddy and be chummy with them instead of actually being adversarial.

That kind of mentality carries over to his administration of this forum where he'd rather placate fools like columbiafan who don't add anything to the discussion.

The moment he deleted the thread about Niblett and the credential policy is the moment that all of you should have exited this forum.

He's a censor for the FHSAA. Nothing but a shill and lacks the balls necessary to be good at this job.

His cow-towing to them is embarrassing.

What have you added to this board besides complaining and drama

You take outdated facts that you overused on that old zoo that was called a football board and done nothing but talk down to people and btw no one is begging you to stay, we had great discussions during football season and will do same next year with or without you

Oh that's right. This is a church of football. We must genuflect at the altar of fake politeness so as to not offend the fragile psyches of high school football fans from from small, rural towns.

I forgot.

You must not be very familiar with the idea of debating with respect

That may have been ok at Dallas's zoo but it don't fly that way here

Smh

I got better things to do then care about your petty insults Los

I don't need approval from a keyboard warrior who can only win arguments by hiding behind a power like sta who i have serious doubts you were even a alumni of

You talk about us being small rural towns but at least we loyal to our team and btw i doubt i would consider Gainesville or Daytona or Tampa or Fort Lauderdale rural

You only support sta bc they winning, i bet if they fell hard in loss column you would move teams

I'm trying to read these without laughing but this is funny!!!

Zoe, actually, Canes is wrong. A never was program can never be a faded program. A faded program is one that was once good but is now bad. To some extent a Lincoln would fit that bill. Or an Edgewater. Or in South Florida, Miami Northwestern between 2009 and 2014 (time span probably not long enough). A never was program would be a: Cypress Creek here in Orlando or a Varela in South Florida. Canes can't have it both ways with Columbia. Columbia cannot be both faded and never was at the same time. It must be one or the other or neither of the above. 

Zoe, actually, Canes is wrong. A never was program can never be a faded program. A faded program is one that was once good but is now bad. To some extent a Lincoln would fit that bill. Or an Edgewater. Or in South Florida, Miami Northwestern between 2009 and 2014 (time span probably not long enough). A never was program would be a: Cypress Creek here in Orlando or a Varela in South Florida. Canes can't have it both ways with Columbia. Columbia cannot be both faded and never was at the same time. It must be one or the other or neither of the above.

There you go darter, you caught him in the mouse trap, don't let Los weasel out of it 😂

Well there I can agree and disagree at the same time.. You reference MNW from 2009-2014.. They made it to the playoffs some years and some didn't.. Now the difference to me is while they were off and on they were still scheduling and playing tough schedules.. Even that they still whole 4 or 5 titles.. Unlike Columbia makes it to the playoffs every year then get bounce.. But celebrating most wins and playoffs streak.. One would say you make it to the playoffs every year and come out with one title back in( Columbia help me out) .... Now I wouldn't get far as faded but when you think of a team in that north Central area of the state Columbia is not the first you think of..

well it wasent really the facts that was the problem, it was how he went about it and felt he could take shots at people that disagreed with him

so it wasn't the facts it was attitude

Everybody ain't laid back.. The reason why he don't bother me is cause the area I'm born and raise In sfla.. Theirs plenty of Los out their... If his right and giving some good veiwpoints , I have no pressure with it and it's funnybat the same time...Just gotta take it with a grain of salt..

Well there I can agree and disagree at the same time.. You reference MNW from 2009-2014.. They made it to the playoffs some years and some didn't.. Now the difference to me is while they were off and on they were still scheduling and playing tough schedules.. Even that they still whole 4 or 5 titles.. Unlike Columbia makes it to the playoffs every year then get bounce.. But celebrating most wins and playoffs streak.. One would say you make it to the playoffs every year and come out with one title back in( Columbia help me out) .... Now I wouldn't get far as faded but when you think of a team in that north Central area of the state Columbia is not the first you think of..

if you look at our region we are compared to teams like suwannee, buchholz, gainsville, trenton and teams in that area

so truthfully in this AREA we probably are one of the first teams people think of, now truthfully i dont really celebrate just getting to the playoffs since our goal is to win state, not just be there

however when someone like los wants to come and make it seem like we are a waste of time to be on the field it becomes a different issue, yeah we havent acheived as much as we should have but it not like we trash like los tried to make it sound like

Everybody body ain't laid back.. The reason why he don't bother me is cause the area I'm born and raise In sfla.. Theirs plenty of Los out their... If his right and giving some good veiwpoints , I have no pressure with it and it's funnybat the same time...Just gotta take it with a grain of salt..

lol his viewpoints are the same ones he used on dallas board

he might as well have copied and pasted it, bc i read the same stuff that he posted on here back 13 months ago after the viera game, it not like he was creative, he just using crap that he overused over there, lol

if you look at our region we are compared to teams like suwannee, buchholz, gainsville, trenton and teams in that area

so truthfully in this AREA we probably are one of the first teams people think of, now truthfully i dont really celebrate just getting to the playoffs since our goal is to win state, not just be there

however when someone like los wants to come and make it seem like we are a waste of time to be on the field it becomes a different issue, yeah we havent acheived as much as we should have but it not like we trash like los tried to make it sound like

We won't know cause y'all barley got out and take a challenge.. I was happy when y'all played TCA and we seen what happen but I like it when teams go out and challenge themselves if they think they are that type of program...

We won't know cause y'all barley got out and take a challenge.. I was happy when y'all played TCA and we seen what happen but I like it when teams go out and challenge themselves if they think they are that type of program...

we have been trying

we are taking TCA again this year

we took west orange and apopka in past 3 years as kickoff oppenents

we reached out to a very good central florida team this year but it fell through late

we now adding madison on the schedule, we took bolles 2 years ago

we even tried to get IMG last year lol