Manatee Hurricanes 2017 Schedule

gwdrum75

Pretty solid non-district schedule. As a Southeast Grad, sad to see that series put on hold, but it really did neither team any good right now to play each other.

Growing up watching Lakeland football in the 80's, I am excited to see Lakeland/Manatee get that rivalry going again

16487269_1368987383167474_28023656001741

Pretty solid non-district schedule. As a Southeast Grad, sad to see that series put on hold, but it really did neither team any good right now to play each other.

Growing up watching Lakeland football in the 80's, I am excited to see Lakeland/Manatee get that rivalry going again

Fairly solid.  Good to see Braden River back on.

that's very solid, Finally get to see Manatee against Braden River play, something that has been talked about around the county for awhile, hard not to get excited for that one,the whole town will probably show up for that game, Lakeland game is big to as well as the Venice game

I can see 3-4 losses and 1 early in the playoffs and Booth gets canned.

The players aren't responding to him, and they went from national power to irrelevant in their own classification overnight.

I agree. Losses will be Armwood, Lakeland, BR, and Venice.

It's sad to see what has become of Manatee.

Booth can't evaluate talent like a head coach should be able to.

I agree. Losses will be Armwood, Lakeland, BR, and Venice.

It's sad to see what has become of Manatee.

Booth can't evaluate talent like a head coach should be able to.

you think another down year for Manatee and Booth will be out? I think he's too liked by the administration and all around the school, idk if they'll ever get rid of him or not, I think Manatee is just good on making the playoffs know, 1 or 2 rounds deep is good enough for them, the atmosphere at the games isn't even like it used to be, seems like nobody really cares about making deep playoff runs anymore

• 2 weeks later...

you think another down year for Manatee and Booth will be out? I think he's too liked by the administration and all around the school, idk if they'll ever get rid of him or not, I think Manatee is just good on making the playoffs know, 1 or 2 rounds deep is good enough for them, the atmosphere at the games isn't even like it used to be, seems like nobody really cares about making deep playoff runs anymore

What do you consider a down year? Not making the playoffs or not making it past round 1,2, etc.

I agree that Booth is well liked by the admin and those around to be fired after another year.

Now if we (Manatee) miss the playoffs this year, he gets fired.

Booster are growing tired after the past success we had.

Too much talent here to miss playoffs or only get to second round.

What do you consider a down year? Not making the playoffs or not making it past round 1,2, etc.

I agree that Booth is well liked by the admin and those around to be fired after another year.

Now if we (Manatee) miss the playoffs this year, he gets fired.

Booster are growing tired after the past success we had.

Too much talent here to miss playoffs or only get to second round.

I agree their is way too much talent to miss the playoffs and I don't think they will miss the playoffs being in the district they in, they should make the playoffs and go a round or 2 and that will probably be enough to keep Booth around for atleast another year

Manatee will lose to Armwood, Lakeland, BR, Venice, and Riverview. I see them finishing as runner-ups in the district behind Riverview. Manatee has a new Defensive Coordinator in Johnnie Jones. He did pretty good in his second year at Booker finishing 7-4 and going to the second round of playoffs.