Dumpster Fire

s1nglewing

Also funny there have been times I have been critical of the FHSAA on ideas. You (Los) think I am all comfy with them? If that was the case I would be at their offices every day. Not a chance. 

Had people pushing me to apply for the PR job when it came open and I refused because I didn't want the job. 

Also, I had been pushing for changes for football for years, even before Coach Beasley was hired there. I have been vocal for a long time that football needs changes. So yeah I like to take some credit, but I don't because it is not my place. Also, I see my job is to be advocate for the sport because if this sport dies, this site dies. Simple as that. I am going to push for the positives because kids need high school sports more than ever.

My job is not to get rich. My job is to have fun while living comfortably. 

My posts have been the most interesting thing on this site in a long time.

With Josh's guidance, all you've seen is milquetoast opinions and 5,000 posts from know-nothings like you.

You have proven to have no real knowledge as every post you make is just complaining about joshua or you using facts that I've seen you use 50k times on that old zoo you called a football board

What the hell are you talking about? Josh is a media guy who brings a world of assets to Florida high school football coverage. Why the hell are you attacking him? What benefit do you get?

Dude is a keyboard warrior.... Probably never spoke a loud voice to someone in person and walks around with his head down LMAO.

@Zoe what you think?

Dude is a keyboard warrior.... Probably never spoke a loud voice to someone in person and walks around with his head down LMAO.

@Zoe what you think?

Honestly I think I met him before and he remind me of someone that acts like him and related to a coach down here... I just can't put 2 and 2 together yet...

More LHSAA bad news for Bonine: http://wgno.com/2017/02/16/john-curtis-sues-louisiana-high-school-athletic-association-for-defamation/

The suit claims "that the LHSAA failed to disclose an internal investigation which found no evidence to prove any violation of LHSAA rules or regulations", but that the Bonine-led organization none-the-less penalized John Curtis Christian for playing an "ineligible" player (who was not, in fact, ineligible) and forced JCC to forfeit 20 games and vacate a state football championship.

s1nglewing -- There are four candidates here with Bonine being one of them as we know. Despite the qualifications he has on his resume (Yes I have a copy of it since it is public record), he is seemingly have made the LHSAA worse just looking at the stories I have seen and now this. We do not need this in our state. Dr. Peggy Jones and Herschel Lyons I think are the two best options the FHSAA has to go with for a new executive director.

I will have an opinion piece as we get closer to the interviews, but Bonine should not even be allowed to be the leader of the office at 1801 NW 80th Blvd if I had to do the hiring in my opinion.