Confirmed OOS Games

nolebull813

This doesn't include games that are rumored or being discussed and won't include IMG

vs California

STA vs St John Bosco

Baron Collier vs Crescenta Valley

Suncoast vs Acalanes

St Cloud vs Millikan

Poinciana vs Whittier Christian

vs Arizona

STA vs Centennial

vs Colorado

Braden River vs Chatfield

vs Mississippi

West Florida vs Dlberville

vs Washington DC

Jones vs St Johns

vs Maryland

Bishop Moore vs Archbishop Spalding

Melbourne Central Catholic vs Fort Hill

vs Lousiana
Niceville vs Lake Area
Escambia vs Rummel
Escambia vs Shaw

vs Texas
Niceville vs Westlake

vs New Jersey
Champagnat vs Barringer
Deerfield Beach vs St Joes Regional

​Lake Gibson vs Pope John

​Auburndale vs Northern Valley-Demarest

vs New York

​Out of Door vs Kennedy Catholic

vs Nevada
Miami Central vs BG
AHP vs Liberty

vs Virginia

Vero Beach vs Oscar Smith

vs Pennsylvania
Fort Pierce Central vs Delaware Valley

Florida High vs Marple-Newtown

Oxbridge vs Archbishop Wood

vs Ohio

​ISB vs Elder

​Merritt Island vs Avon

vs Illinois

Ransom Everglades vs South Elgin

vs Tennessee
ISB vs Brentwood Academy

Seminole Ridge vs Memphis University School

vs Georgia
Lincoln vs Bainbridge
Rickards vs Bainbridge

​Sarasota vs Bainbridge
Venice vs Camden County
Oakleaf vs Camden County
ISB vs Grayson
ISB vs Lowndes

ISB vs Buford
NFC vs Deerfield Windsor
NFC vs Valwood

Clearwater Academy Intl vs Valwood

Bartram Trail vs Cartersville

Aucilla Christian vs Pataula Charter

Cambridge Christian vs Twiggs County

Cedar Creek Christian vs Savannah

North Bay Haven vs Pataula Charter

Jax UC vs Coffee

Munroe vs Pataula Charter

Holy Trinity vs Colquitt

East Lake vs Ware County

Sneads vs Miller County

Sneads vs Pataula Charter

Aucllia Christian vs Georgia Christian

vs Alabama

​Holy Trinity vs Hewitt-Trussville

Tate vs Smith-Station
NFC vs Snook Christian

Aucilla Christian vs Snook Christian

Jay vs Escambia Academy

Jay vs Flomaton

Jay vs Blackshear

Northview vs Blackshear

Northview vs Escambia Academy

Northview vs Snook Christian

ISB only has 282 students grades 6 through 12. Considering that half or more are girls that leaves about 140 boys with maybe 60 in grades 6,7,8. How do they compete in state much less OOS? Brentwood has many state championships, Grayson is a Georgia power, Lowndes is a tough Georgia team. Is there something about ISB that is in the order of IMG? 

ISB only has 282 students grades 6 through 12. Considering that half or more are girls that leaves about 140 boys with maybe 60 in grades 6,7,8. How do they compete in state much less OOS? Brentwood has many state championships, Grayson is a Georgia power, Lowndes is a tough Georgia team. Is there something about ISB that is in the order of IMG?

All three of those teams will pummel ISB

All three of those teams will pummel ISB

There are probably 35-40 public and private programs in Broward combined. ISB is arguably the worst 2-3.....

The development of the program has been very slight over the last few years - they appear to want to play and beat National powers thinking it will better prepare them for playing the weaker teams in Broward..... Not working out very well thus far....

There are probably 35-40 public and private programs in Broward combined. ISB is arguably the worst 2-3.....

The development of the program has been very slight over the last few years - they appear to want to play and beat National powers thinking it will better prepare them for playing the weaker teams in Broward..... Not working out very well thus far....

Maybe they will get good after being blown out enough 😂

I'm gonna assume that you agree with my statement that those 3 will blow ISB out?

The coach ain't either. I was trying to find Camden a replacement game but they didn't want to let Venice out of it

I had heard the same. I'm guessing its because after last year game and the lightning delay it took forever for them to get home. They in return want us to do the same.

Every 2 years Venice schedules out of state games. This was the year to go somewhere but GA it is I guess.

I had heard the same. I'm guessing its because after last year game and the lightning delay it took forever for them to get home. They in return want us to do the same.

Every 2 years Venice schedules out of state games. This was the year to go somewhere but GA it is I guess.

Hopefully they can get a home and home for 18-19 with a real team from far away. That way the kids can experience something other than some southeast Georgia swamps

from what i researched on brentwood academy is they almost kinda what TCA has been in 3a last few years but for a longer time period and probably a little better but in terms of being in a smaller class and dominating the small classes as they got like double digit state championships and likely will beat ISB by 40+

Roswell and Grayson 40+ margin as well 

so ISB uses IMG schedule but will likely lose by as many points as what IMG beats some teams by lol