DILLARD WINS THEIR OPENING PLAYOFF GAME BY 43.!!!! 70-27 TO MOVE TO 24-4

The game started 7:30 any by 8:30 or so the game was over lol Dillard Made quick work of okochobee 70-27 to move to 24-4 on the season and push their win streak to 11.

Up next we await the winner of northeast and Sebastian river GOOOOO PANTHERSâ—â—â—

It's early, but Dillard seems like they may repeat. If you make Lakeland, I will be there. I figure in 9a and several of the lower classes, Orlando will be well represented.

It's early, but Dillard seems like they may repeat. If you make Lakeland, I will be there. I figure in 9a and several of the lower classes, Orlando will be well represented.

Oak Ridge. First Academy, Edgewater and OCP have a real shot from that area, Orlando has been a strong area in hoops for awhile know it seems, LHP is usually really good too but seem to have fell off this year

We got to get their first, you guys have a recent history of being their, we have a history to.. but haven't been to the state semis since 1982

Ohh no our fans wouldnt have that we 4 peated 2000-2001 then we won again in 08 ..then last year & thats just in the 2000s lol but i would love to see that matchup

Fort Walton Beach Choctawatchee at home, they're 26-2 coming in as a district runner up, don't know anything bout them tho from being way up in the Panhandle, will find out Friday tho

26-2 and a district runner up!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!??? LOL & that should b good good thing yall didnt have to travel waaay up there.

26-2 and a district runner up!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!??? LOL & that should b good good thing yall didnt have to travel waaay up there.

for sure, they got shocked in their district championship game then came back and beat the district champion tonight, they have been ranked #2 behind y'all in the class for a majority of the year. We are hard to beat at home tho as alot of teams have found that out this year, we will see Friday tho what happens, house should no doubt be rocking again as this will be the biggest game on Vanguard's campus in any sport since the mid 90s

How are you guys homecourt advantage ?? Is it like duke Aka the crazies.!!?? Lol & either way if we win fri we got a big game vs u or them

not as crazy as the Duke crazies but the Students really pack it in on the opposite side of the court. Like tonight against Gainesville they had cow bells and water jugs with rocks in them going crazy in their with noise Everytime Gainesville had possession. This is big for the school, we are in uncharted waters at this stage, haven't been to a regional final since 1994, and Friday is going to be huge for us, Choctaw is definately going to have to come in their and earn it if they're going to walk out with a W, it would be nice to finally see this team in Lakeland again and having to go up against you guys would be a monumental task, I would love for us to win the whole thing but if we didn't I'd be happy with the season we had of just getting that far, I mean damn we haven't been to the Lakeland Center since 1982 3 years before I was born lol. I know what you guys are all about man, and if we do run into you guys next week it's going to be extremely tough

not as crazy as the Duke crazies but the Students really pack it in on the opposite side of the court. Like tonight against Gainesville they had cow bells and water jugs with rocks in them going crazy in their with noise Everytime Gainesville had possession. This is big for the school, we are in uncharted waters at this stage, haven't been to a regional final since 1994, and Friday is going to be huge for us, Choctaw is definately going to have to come in their and earn it if they're going to walk out with a W, it would be nice to finally see this team in Lakeland again and having to go up against you guys would be a monumental task, I would love for us to win the whole thing but if we didn't I'd be happy with the season we had of just getting that far, I mean damn we haven't been to the Lakeland Center since 1982 3 years before I was born lol. I know what you guys are all about man, and if we do run into you guys next week it's going to be extremely tough

Wait cowbells are allowed in basketball?

Likewise bro lol && man sounds like u guys homecourt is no joke are u guys undefeated at home ?