FiNAL.!!! DILLARD WON!!! 66-54 WERE GOING TO LAKELAND BABY!!

Good win down their in Miami tonight..We will see y'all in Lakeland on Thursday, I'm already getting that day off lol, wouldn't miss it for the world, don't have any early predictions on what the score will be but I know we're going to come in swinging and be clawing and put up a fight to the very end, we going to enjoy this one for the time being tho and get ready for next week.

Good win down their in Miami tonight..We will see y'all in Lakeland on Thursday, I'm already getting that day off lol, wouldn't miss it for the world, don't have any early predictions on what the score will be but I know we're going to come in swinging and be clawing and put up a fight to the very end, we going to enjoy this one for the time being tho and get ready for next week.

Amen i pray i can come cross 25$ for the fan bus & the 7$ state ticket i missed lakeland last year & i really wanna c them 2 pete & thanks bro we made that gym our gym u should have seen it lol

Amen i pray i can come cross 25$ for the fan bus & the 7$ state ticket i missed lakeland last year & i really wanna c them 2 pete & thanks bro we made that gym our gym u should have seen it lol

lol I bet y'all did, and hopefully you can make it over, did y'all travel well to Lakeland last year that you know of? I seen to that they're no longer going by sessions over their anymore, just charging 10 dollars for a day pass..