• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible.
      Rules of the Forums
    • Joshua Wilson

READ before logging into your account.   05/15/2017

The forums on FloridaHSFootball.com went under a recent upgrade. During that upgrade, some things changed including how usernames were handled. As such, some changes may have taken place and your username may not have translated to your display name which could cause you problems in logging in. If you experience an issue DO NOT, register for a new user account. Instead, email me at joshua.wilson@floridahsfootball.com with your previously known username that you went by and associated emails you have used with the account. 9 times out of 10 I can make a fix to your account. If you have signed up for a new account already prior to me posting this, please email me so I can merge your accounts so you can claim your old posts as well. Thank you! Josh
    • Joshua Wilson

READ before posting rumors   06/01/2017

Due to some recent posts that have been posted on unqualified rumors, I am having to take an extra step to keep things safeguarded our working relationships we have with teams, schools, and players. If you have a rumor that could potentially damaging to a program (i.e. Oxbridge rumor from yesterday), you will have to message me directly on here. There was a ton of backlash on the Oxbridge post yesterday and while you all might not have seen it, my email and Twitter DM's blew up.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE)

DILLARD WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE CHAMPIONSHIP BY 32.!! OVER ORLANDO EDGEWATER.!!

17 posts in this topic

Great win and congrats on state title number 7, y'all were definitely the best team I seen in the 2 days I made it over their, well rounded complete team, Edgewater was up 17-15 late in the first then y'all hit them with a 28-5 run to close the half including holding them without a field goal the entire 2nd quarter, those runs y'all put together are impressive in itself, well deserved

Seems like in both cases vanguard has been held down from Gainesville most years but this time Gainesville had to take a back seat to vanguard in both sports

Maybe vanguard can complete the trifecta and take them down in baseball too 😂

james ricks likes this

Congratulations to the Dillard Panthers. Very impressive hoops season.

Congratulations to Vanguard as well. Between football and basketball - very impressive seasons...

much appreciated Broward, hopefully we can maintain this success for along time coming, basketball is hard to predict because we're losing so much after this year. Football should be really strong for awhile with a very strong JV group coming up mixed with the 2 all Americans we have coming back in Watkins and Manuel

Seems like in both cases vanguard has been held down from Gainesville most years but this time Gainesville had to take a back seat to vanguard in both sports

Maybe vanguard can complete the trifecta and take them down in baseball too 😂

I'll be really surprised if we pull something off in baseball lol we haven't been to the Playoffs in years and from what I have gathered we're off to another rough start😂😂

4 team district not a bad spot

1 win in tourney and you go to playoffs

Last year Middleburg lost every regular season district game then beat number 1 seed Gainesville in tourney and sent Gainesville home and went to playoffs

james ricks likes this

4 team district not a bad spot

1 win in tourney and you go to playoffs

Last year Middleburg lost every regular season district game then beat number 1 seed Gainesville in tourney and sent Gainesville home and went to playoffs

that's very true. Baseball is just a game that is very hard to predict, just never know what's going to happen when District play rolls around, maybe Vanguard and Columbia will battle for district title this year lol

that's very true. Baseball is just a game that is very hard to predict, just never know what's going to happen when District play rolls around, maybe Vanguard and Columbia will battle for district title this year lol

We battled in semis last year and our back to back games with Gainesville on Thursday and Friday will go long way to determining the host of districts

If you throw in softball we will be playing Gainesville 3 times in 4 days this week 😂

james ricks likes this

much appreciated Broward, hopefully we can maintain this success for along time coming, basketball is hard to predict because we're losing so much after this year. Football should be really strong for awhile with a very strong JV group coming up mixed with the 2 all Americans we have coming back in Watkins and Manuel

Maaaan if Dillard football was doing this what our boys basketball just did man the board might get shut down lol maaan

james ricks likes this

For real man lol IRS time for them to catch up the girls bball has 5 peated our boys have 4 peated & now 2 peated but the main sport but follow Dillard for which is football because of the history behind the school they just can't get it together

james ricks likes this

For real man lol IRS time for them to catch up the girls bball has 5 peated our boys have 4 peated & now 2 peated but the main sport but follow Dillard for which is football because of the history behind the school they just can't get it together

One of these days, Dillard football will be back. Too much talent in the school's zone. Just need the right coaching staff and overall support.