DiLLARD 2017-2018 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE.!!

I have no team.  How many times do I have to tell you that?  Can I not just be a fan of high school football?  I go to a different game every week.  I live in Central Florida so usually it is someone near but I'm not opposed to driving over to either coast to watch a good game.  I have a few friends that coach at schools.  Apopka is one of them along with Seminole, Timber Creek, Winter Park, Lake Brantley, Bishop Moore, South Lake, Tavares, East Ridge, Osceola, St Cloud, Lake Nona, Lake Mary, Dr Phillips, Lake Howell, Hagerty, Jones, West Orange and Deland.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but I just like to watch a good game.  So if one of these teams are playing someone good I try to go watch it.  If not I try to find a good game within 2 hours of driving.  I went to one Apopka game.  Not sure that makes me a fan or not      

I have no team. How many times do I have to tell you that? Can I not just be a fan of high school football? I go to a different game every week. I live in Central Florida so usually it is someone near but I'm not opposed to driving over to either coast to watch a good game. I have a few friends that coach at schools. Apopka is one of them along with Seminole, Timber Creek, Winter Park, Lake Brantley, Bishop Moore, South Lake, Tavares, East Ridge, Osceola, St Cloud, Lake Nona, Lake Mary, Dr Phillips, Lake Howell, Hagerty, Jones, West Orange and Deland. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but I just like to watch a good game. So if one of these teams are playing someone good I try to go watch it. If not I try to find a good game within 2 hours of driving. I went to one Apopka game. Not sure that makes me a fan or not

Wasn't that the Dr Phillips vs apopka game?

Doubt it this year but don't get fooled by the Independent label like many do....  Several FBS Archbishop Players jumped ship to Chaminade-Madonna in January though which leads me to believe they will be significantly down.  If Archbishop can find a way to get back to where they left off last year (which I highly doubt), I believe they can compete with Dillard

Seen both Dillard and Archbishop McCarthy play the last few years.  The last 2 years I would say Archbishop McCarthy was at least as good as Dillard.  Just a more consistent and fundamentally sound program of late that always gets better as the year goes on.  They get some solid players over there at Archbishop.  2 years ago they had a FR 2019 RB they picked up out of PPO who was a horse.  Willie Davis iV  is now getting lots of run at Miami Central.

Is Archbishop Mcarthy that good though? Weird he had them as a guaranteed loss.

I highly doubt Dillard goes 2-8. You guys will be alright. Shoot you almost beat the 6a runner ups last year!

Nole just a pessimist, talks a lot of teams down then hopes no one remembers it later when the bubble bursts on the prediction 😂

Doubt it this year but don't get fooled by the Independent label like many do....  Several FBS Archbishop Players jumped ship to Chaminade-Madonna in January though which leads me to believe they will be significantly down.  If Archbishop can find a way to get back to where they left off last year (which I highly doubt), I believe they can compete with Dillard

Seen both Dillard and Archbishop McCarthy play the last few years.  The last 2 years I would say Archbishop McCarthy was at least as good as Dillard.  Just a more consistent and fundamentally sound program of late that always gets better as the year goes on.  They get some solid players over there at Archbishop.  2 years ago they had a FR 2019 RB they picked up out of PPO who was a horse.  Willie Davis iV  is now getting lots of run at Miami Central.

I dunno man I'd have to see it to believe it.   Dillard tests themselves regularly and had impressive games against good teams.  What did McCarthy do?  Beat North Broward Prep and Key West?   The only game they played outside of their little bubble, Barron Collier, they lost 22-19.   Barron Collier wasn't that good either. 

I mean the big school publics have dropped off a bit for sure since 90s early 2000s, but they haven't dropped off that much lol.

I hear ya...no need to debate too much on it but to me Archbishop McCarthy was a slightly better and slightly more dynamic version of Stoneman Douglas last year.

Every year Archbishop finishes much more polished than they start lately. I won't even bother to get into the level of coaching.

There are some great players in the Independent league. NBP and Calvary Christian are no pushover either. NBP's RB landed at Air Force, and they had a couple other players as well. One of the top WRs in Broward this year is arguably Kevin Austin of NBP who can basically go anywhere he pleases....LB Diego Fagot of Calvary Christian was an absolute beast and one of the top LBs in Broward this past year as well.

WR Samuel Oshodi is another great player out of Coral Glades that just landed at STA.

Oxbridge was in the Gold Coast a couple years ago as well....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1 thing about this year if Dillard don't succeed it won't be because of the lack of talent

Dillard has had talent it just seems it's not at the level or extent it was when they dominated South Florida back around a decade ago

Hopefully they finally get back because you a great fan and deserve to watch them get back on top

Dillard has had talent it just seems it's not at the level or extent it was when they dominated South Florida back around a decade ago

Hopefully they finally get back because you a great fan and deserve to watch them get back on top

Back then we had a solid coaching staff & the pedigree in the know da was different back then kids wanted to win they wanted to be that team that beat the best team not go join them in today's world kids don't care about loyalty or anything they just go out and play for themselves and their highlight tape & don't care whether they lose or not that's why in today's world u can see a team like Dillard have players where they can b losing by 50 & their laughing dancing to the band talking to people in the crowd & can careless that their team is being blown out on the field it takes a entire team to buy in into a goal in order to achieve it or come close other then that your gonna be mediocre at best & that's what Dillard has been the past decade.

Back then we had a solid coaching staff & the pedigree in the know da was different back then kids wanted to win they wanted to be that team that beat the best team not go join them in today's world kids don't care about loyalty or anything they just go out and play for themselves and their highlight tape & don't care whether they lose or not that's why in today's world u can see a team like Dillard have players where they can b losing by 50 & their laughing dancing to the band talking to people in the crowd & can careless that their team is being blown out on the field it takes a entire team to buy in into a goal in order to achieve it or come close other then that your gonna be mediocre at best & that's what Dillard has been the past decade.

If our coaches saw players doing that while down by 50 they probably would be kicked off team come monday