Dark horses??

DisabledAccount

Broward, most likely Venice would have done better against an AHP than they were able to against St. Thomas. They just did not match up well against Aquinas. I feel Branden River, who Venice beat twice, would have "looked better" against St. Thomas. Matchups do affect how games play out, and Venice was too slow for St. Thomas. That said, it is not as if any 7a playoff team did materially better against St Thomas than Venice did. By playoff time, Aquinas was playing at a higher level than they did early in the season. This is evidenced by how they handled both Dwyer and Plant in the playoffs.

I will have to disagree with you on that.. The one thing PV had that Venice didn't was overall team speed and a QB... I seen a team did that to AHP already which was BTW and MNW.... Plus AHP offense was decent at best... Venice was too slow relying on 2 players .... Venice wouldn't beat AHP....

I will have to disagree with you on that.. The one thing PV had that Venice didn't was overall team speed and a QB... I seen a team did that to AHP already which was BTW and MNW.... Plus AHP offense was decent at best... Venice was too slow relying on 2 players .... Venice wouldn't beat AHP....

Did not say they would have beaten AHP. Not at all. What I am saying is that they would not have lost the game in the first quarter like they did at Aquinas. I am also saying that a team they beat twice, Braden River, would probably have given Aquinas more to think about (they would not beat them either, just match up better).

Did not say they would have beaten AHP. Not at all. What I am saying is that they would not have lost the game in the first quarter like they did at Aquinas. I am also saying that a team they beat twice, Braden River, would probably have given Aquinas more to think about (they would not beat them either, just match up better).

I get what your saying

PV played at a very high level against AHP.   The QB executed the offense beautifully.   I think we all came away impressed.  When a QB and his WRs are on the same page like that you can find a way to stay in any game IMO.

I don't think it was so much the team speed, I think Venice overall might actually have been faster, but Venice relied on their run game a lot to win games.  Wasn't going to work against STA (or AHP to be honest), BUT in my opinion AHP's offense was even more pedestrian than STA's early season.   They really just let most teams hang around with lazy drives and didn't really light the scoreboard up.

AHP vs Venice would have been more of a 31-16 type game IMO.     Even their D, loaded with studs, played vanilla a lot of the time.  

classes 1-4A are region not district

they get 4 teams per region that make playoffs based on point system

Trenton is in 4A Region 2

If Trenton is in their usual form of the last couple years, they should be a top 4 team in that Region. The Region does not look very challenging overall for Trenton IMO. Maybe 5 teams that can compete with Trenton there?

4A Region 4 looks like the strongest Region by far to me.

If Trenton is in their usual form of the last couple years, they should be a top 4 team in that Region. The Region does not look very challenging overall for Trenton IMO. Maybe 5 teams that can compete with Trenton there?

4A Region 4 looks like the strongest Region by far to me.

can you send link to the regions, i couldnt find it

Sone of the bestter regions in my opinion.

6A Region 04 - District 16   School City Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High School Hialeah Miami Carol City Senior High School MIAMI Miami Central Senior High School Miami Miami Norland Senior High School Miami Miami Northwestern Senior Community High School Miami    

8A Region 03 - District 12   School City Charles Flanagan High School Pembroke Pines Cypress Bay High School Weston Everglades High School Miramar Miramar High School Miramar Plantation High School Plantation South Plantation High School Plantation Western High School Davie  

8A Region 01 - District 04   School City Apopka High School Apopka Evans High School Orlando Wekiva High School Apopka West Orange High School Winter Garden  

5A Region 04 - District 16 American Heritage School Plantation Cardinal Gibbons High School Fort Lauderdale Coconut Creek High School Coconut Creek Hallandale High School Hallandale Miami Jackson Senior High School Miami Stranahan High School Fort Lauderdale  

4A Region 02  Bradford High School Starke Interlachen High School Interlachen Keystone Heights Junior-Senior High School Keystone Heights P. K. Yonge Developmental Research School Gainesville Santa Fe High School Alachua Dunnellon High School Dunnellon Mount Dora High School Mount Dora South Sumter High School Bushnell Trenton Middle/High School Trenton The Villages High School The Villages Umatilla High School Umatilla

3A Region 03   Calvary Christian High School Clearwater Trinity Catholic High School Ocala Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School Sarasota St. Petersburg Catholic High School St. Petersburg Clearwater Central Catholic High School Clearwater Berkeley Preparatory School Tampa Lakeland Christian School Lakeland Tampa Catholic High School Tampa

Sone of the bestter regions in my opinion.

6A Region 04 - District 16  Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High School Hialeah Miami Carol City Senior High School MIAMI Miami Central Senior High School Miami Miami Norland Senior High School Miami Miami Northwestern Senior Community High School Miami    

8A Region 03 - District 12   Charles Flannaga  High School Pembroke Pines Cypress Bay High School Weston Everglades High School Miramar Miramar High School Miramar Plantation High School Plantation South Plantation High School Plantation Western High School Davie  

8A Region 01 - District 04    Apopka High School Apopka Evans High School Orlando Wekiva High School Apopka West Orange High School Winter Garden

5A Region 04 - District 16    American Heritage School Plantation Cardinal Gibbons High School Fort Lauderdale Coconut Creek High School Coconut Creek Hallandale High School Hallandale Miami Jackson Senior High School Miami Stranahan High School Fort Lauderdale  

4A Region 02  Bradford High School Starke Interlachen High School Interlachen Keystone Heights Junior-Senior High School Keystone Heights P. K. Yonge Developmental Research School Gainesville Santa Fe High School Alachua Dunnellon High School Dunnellon Mount Dora High School Mount Dora South Sumter High School Bushnell Trenton Middle/High School Trenton The Villages High School The Villages Umatilla High School Umatilla

3A Region 03   Calvary Christian High School Clearwater Trinity Catholic High School Ocala Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School Sarasota St. Petersburg Catholic High School St. Petersburg Clearwater Central Catholic High School Clearwater Berkeley Preparatory School Tampa Lakeland Christian School Lakeland Tampa Catholic High School Tampa

Had to fix it. I was in a hurry and should not have posted it until I had time to correct it.

These Regions could have 3 or more teams advance to the playoffs and to the 2nd or 3rd rounds IMO.