Dark horses??

DisabledAccount

Had to fix it. I was in a hurry and should not have posted it until I had time to correct it.

These Regions could have 3 or more teams advance to the playoffs and to the 2nd or 3rd rounds IMO.

Cat_Scratch, in 8A-12 I would swap Western out with Flanagan.

Flanagan has lost 15+ players, mostly 2018s. I'll be surprised if Flanagan musters .500 in their District.

As of today, IMO seeing that District a 3 way race with:

Miramar - Should hold the 1.

Western- Better Offense , D is suspect.

Plantation - HC Steve Davis returns

Cypress Bay - Good but not good enough.

South Plantation- usually inconsistent.

Flanagan- A '19/'20 straw house for now.

Everglades-Not as far off CB or the rest.

Cat_Scratch, in 8A-12 I would swap Western out with Flanagan.

Flanagan has lost 15+ players, mostly 2018s. I'll be surprised if Flanagan musters .500 in their District.

As of today, IMO seeing that District a 3 way race with:

Miramar - Should hold the 1.

Western- Better Offense , D is suspect.

Plantation - HC Steve Davis returns

Cypress Bay - Good but not good enough.

South Plantation- usually inconsistent.

Flanagan- A '19/'20 straw house for now.

Everglades-Not as far off CB or the rest.

Yes, I am unaware of a lot of the schools and what they have coming back. I was going off history mostly. Usually these schools are good enough to win through at the end of the year. Flanagan had been a power team for many years, sad they are losing that potential to be a state qualifier.

I'm sure there are more regions that I missed the boat on. Maybe some of you guys could pick out a couple more regions of interest?

Sooo I'm under the impression that if it's 4 teams in a district it's possible that 3 out of the 4 can make it into the playoffs Am I right ?? If the point system thing work out in their favor & if that's the case how will that even work out .?? Who will the additional 3rd team play .!??? Lik if. Carol city central & northwestern all made the playoffs out of that district .!?? I'm a little confused by that

Sooo I'm under the impression that if it's 4 teams in a district it's possible that 3 out of the 4 can make it into the playoffs Am I right ?? If the point system thing work out in their favor & if that's the case how will that even work out .?? Who will the additional 3rd team play .!??? Lik if. Carol city central & northwestern all made the playoffs out of that district .!?? I'm a little confused by that

It's accually possible for 4 teams to make playoffs in a district

Its all about points which determines seeding

4 districts in a region so District Champions will be seeds 1-4

No runner ups just wild cards between the 4 districts in a region to fill out seeds 5-8

Yes, 3 possibly 4 teams can make it out of one district based on how many points they have. It is very possible that team from Miami Dade or Broward county could wnd up playing their 1st round game in Daytona Beach. Or a team from that area traveling down to play in South Florida in the 1st round.

Jones high school is attracting a lot of talent from surrounding schools with the studs they already had. Moved from 4a to 5a... Making a lot of 5a teams nervous. Lost 2nd round last year to Cocoa my a TD.

Jones is in the same District now as Bishop Moore. That should be interesting.

I don't know what BM returns....Any opinion on 2017 BM?

I reckon TCA and Bolles now added to Ponte Vedra's 5A District will ruffle some feathers in 5A North also.

5A overall is very intriguing to me in 2017. I like it.

Jones high school is attracting a lot of talent from surrounding schools with the studs they already had. Moved from 4a to 5a... Making a lot of 5a teams nervous. Lost 2nd round last year to Cocoa my a TD.

Jones could be a real factor in 5a. They will be at their best since Whitfield went there. I expect them to be a threat in 5a.