Preseason ranking

DisabledAccount

I'm noticing a limited amount of football talk so I'm going to start building a preseason top 100 for the state of Florida

I'm going to slowly use insight from members of the board and build the list by 10 teams at a time

Note I'm also disqualifing IMG from the list due to majority of schedule being out of state

So to start how would you all rank the top 10 teams going into 2017 season?

I'm noticing a limited amount of football talk so I'm going to start building a preseason top 100 for the state of Florida

I'm going to slowly use insight from members of the board and build the list by 10 teams at a time

Note I'm also disqualifing IMG from the list due to majority of schedule being out of state

In no order, here are 5 locks:

Miami Central

Carol City

Northwestern

BTW

STA

In no order, here are 5 locks:

Miami Central

Carol City

Northwestern

BTW

STA   

No doubt.....Great programs from the most talented rich area in the nation.

Great idea but maybe just a bit premature. It's only April. Tax season isn't officially over yet. Lol. Wait until after spring ball. At that time you will have at least seen some teams in action, gotten updates on transfer productivity, etc. Trust I am looking forward to this season just as much as you are, but we gotta be patient. Just my thoughts.

Great idea but maybe just a bit premature. It's only April. Tax season isn't officially over yet. Lol. Wait until after spring ball. At that time you will have at least seen some teams in action, gotten updates on transfer productivity, etc. Trust I am looking forward to this season just as much as you are, but we gotta be patient. Just my thoughts.

Oh ik i just starting early because it gonna take a while to get to 100 😂 but ik it a bit premature that's why im sticking with building a top 10 for the moment, i don't plan to start going deeper into list until spring are played

I heard over on national board that BTW lost basically their entire OL starters From last year and were senior loaded

Any truth to this?

I know they lost at least 3 linemen to graduation (Kadeem Telfort to UF, Willa Pierre to FIU, Teaki Fuller to BCU). Dontae Lucas transferred from BTW to Miami Sr. I think they may have 2 linemen returning.

I heard over on national board that BTW lost basically their entire OL starters From last year and were senior loaded

Any truth to this?

They did take a hit on the OL and it may not get back to 2016 form but don't forget the other 15-20 2018 Senior players on the roster.

Also, last I checked we were still in April- not August.

They did take a hit on the OL and it may not get back to 2016 form but don't forget the other 15-20 2018 Senior players on the roster.

Also, last I checked we were still in April- not August.

yeah but if i wait till august to start on a preseason top 100 it likely not done till week 3 lol

I think Mainland will have the biggest issue at QB. The three year starter is one of only two true QB's I have seen Mainland have over the past 16 years. And this one could run as well as throw. He leaves big shoes to fill.

i was thinking mainland too, he basically was the key to that offense last year

i think ponte vedra and vanguard while losing their qb who were very good, if i recall though they have qbs to replace them

lake gibson might be biggest question mark because they lost their qb to transfer so i wonder if they will have someone in place to replace the qb they lost

I'll throw Cocoa in there since Judson was a 4 year starter. He was decent as a wildcat QB. Word is that the new QB will be pretty good though.

Willie Gaines could be a really good wildcat QB to replace Judson or he could move to rb or wr. But I heard the underclassmen QB who also has the fastest 100m time for a freshman in the nation is good as well.