Preseason ranking

DisabledAccount

40 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

How  are the other skilled and LOS looking for Cocoa.  Would you say they are almost at where they were last year?

They still have a good amount of skill players. They still have their monster of an 8th grader who will be a freshman next season. Howard Stewart playing both sides. The Defense will be solid again with the returning upperclassmen picking up offers daily and weekly.  I know they got 2 transfers at DB one already got an offer this spring the other transfer basically came back to the school from space coast. They will make another deep run and have a really good chance of repeating. They definitely have the confidence and still working hard like they are the underdogs. Javian Hawkins just picked up another offer. The offers are coming in for all the Cocoa players.

2 hours ago, columbiahighfan said:

the thing that i think works in cocoa favor is confidence

coming off finally getting past BTW and getting that championship gives those young players confidence that they can make a run so they will have that experience coming back, i see them still being 4a favorites 

I agree with this but what I'm low key hearing from my boy that coaches at BTW , he says don't be surprise if they are the number 1 team coming out of s fla .. Well his exact words was he expects BTW to be the number 1 team from down here.. I was like bruh do you see what MC, MNW ,CC and even Miami High are doing lol... he said trust him I said ok... So I think they are really upset about letting that playoff game slip on them...

10 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I agree with this but what I'm low key hearing from my boy that coaches at BTW , he says don't be surprise if they are the number 1 team coming out of s fla .. Well his exact words was he expects BTW to be the number 1 team from down here.. I was like bruh do you see what MC, MNW ,CC and even Miami High are doing lol... he said trust him I said ok... So I think they are really upset about letting that playoff game slip on them...

Oh i expect them to be motivated but at the moment i have to give cocoa edge in 4a but i look forward to seeing a eventual rematch between those 2 juggernauts 

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

It's gonna make for a great matchup

Just watched those highlights on deerfield Beach and Miami Central 

Very impressive defense for both teams but especially Deerfield 

They both look physically imposing and aggressive and both teams seem to be focused and not fooling around, i see why both them are consistently top programs in Florida 

On 4/20/2017 at 0:38 PM, Floridatechfootball said:

Dang u know everybody lol but Heritage used to be straight cuz Vero recently played em two years straight, 2015 they was good but last year Vero whooped them because everybody was graduating and players went to Cocoa

I honestly believed Heritage was going to grow into a power team until they flopped off the charts last year. They had potential to be one of the best in the state.

On 5/17/2017 at 1:39 PM, BrowardHandicapper said:

How  are the other skilled and LOS looking for Cocoa.  Would you say they are almost at where they were last year?

Yes, the LOS should come out looking like last year. They will be a run heavy offense until they test the arm of the QB. Wilks likes to use real game experience before he modifies his playbook. I see a lot of option sweeps and crashes to start the season.

1 STA  (-)

2 Miami Northwestern (-)

3 Miami Central (-)

4 Miami Carol City (-)

5 American Heritage Plantation (+2)

6 Cocoa  (-1)

7 Chaminade-Madonna  (+1)

8 Miramar  (+2)

9 Atlantic Delray (+2)

10 Miami Southridge (-)

11 Deerfield Beach (-)

12 Lake Gibson (-)

13 Miami Booker T Washington (-7)

14 Jax Trinity Christian (-5)

15 Apopka (-)

16 Columbus (-)

17 Oxbridge Academy (-)

18 Mainland (-)

19 Cardinal Gibbons (-)

20 Vanguard (-)

21 Dr Phillips (-)

22 Lakeland (-)

23 Vero Beach (-)

24 Plant (-)

25 Armwood (-)

26 Miami Senior (-)

27 Miami Norland (-)

28 Western (-)

29 Dillard (-)

30 Orange City University (-)

Here my current top 30 preseason 

Previously i only released top 10

I'm gonna start working on 31-40 and will post when completed 

Feel free to give feedback or create your own list,  i plan to soon have a preseason top 100