BROWARD COUNTY PRESEASON TOP 20

Ely is getting 'em in more so than Deerfield. Ely isn't playing around.

8A South appears to be down perhaps a bit from last. Delray Atlantic is a team to watch.

As for DB IMO....

2015 DB > 2016 DB, 2016 DB > 2017 DB

Ely should be making the playoffs this year huh and can you list the players that transfered to Ely

Ely should be making the playoffs this year huh and can you list the players that transfered to Ely

Ely "should" be making the playoffs this year ..I guess if you feel that way ...To me right now, Ely is a improved team and appear to be heading in the right direction for success and a possible playoff scenario in 2017. More to come in August on that one.

I don't know all of them but if you utilize the "Search" feature in this thread you should be able locate a few of them .

Ely "should" be making the playoffs this year ..I guess if you feel that way ...To me right now, Ely is a improved team and appear to be heading in the right direction for success and a possible playoff scenario in 2017. More to come in August on that one.

I don't know all of them but if you utilize the "Search" feature in this thread you should be able locate a few of them .

Alright bro

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2017 at 10:04 PM, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

#1 ST THOMAS

#2 AMERICAN HERITAGE

#3 CHAMINADE MADONNA

#4 DEERFIELD BEACH

#5 CARDINAL GIBBONS

#6 MCARTHUR

#7 WESTERN

#8 MIRAMAR

#9FLANAGAN

#10 BOYD ANDERSON

#11PLANTATION

#12 BLANCHE ELY

#13 PiPER

#14 HALLANDALE

#15SOUTH BROWARD

#16 UNIVERSITY SCHOOL

17DILLARD

18ARCHBISHOP MCARTHY

#19 FT LAUDERDALE

#20 WEST BROWARD

this is my person preseason top 20 feel free to drop yours GOOOO PANTHERS!!

Slowly starting to make my list...

I would say surely Hallandale and perhaps Piper, Plantation and Boyd Anderson too high on your list, Mighty.  University School and  Dillard may be little too low.  

Flanagan and West Broward are out of my top 20.  Call me insane but Cooper City might be flirting with the top 20 for me....

3 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I would say surely Hallandale and perhaps Piper, Plantation and Boyd Anderson too high on your list, Mighty.  University School and  Dillard may be little too low.  

Flanagan and West Broward are out of my top 20.  Call me insane but Cooper City might be flirting with the top 20 for me....

Yes I'm going to redo it this week so what have u heard about boyd Anderson lately ???

8 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

5 minutes ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

Yes I'm going to redo it this week so what have u heard about boyd Anderson lately ???

i might try making a list soon, it probably wont be as good as your 2 lists will be but ill give it a shot

17 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I have not heard much on BA .  Will keep you posted.  

Thanks bro it will be funny if they all are way down and we just cruise three threw the district lol I heard Boynton took a huge hit with that investigation but I still need to see do Dillard still have that running back from chaminade and those other 15 transfers that was reported that we had 

3 minutes ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

Thanks bro it will be funny if they all are way down and we just cruise three threw the district lol I heard Boynton took a huge hit with that investigation but I still need to see do Dillard still have that running back from chaminade and those other 15 transfers that was reported that we had 

coaching will make or break dillard

they have had talent for a while, coaching has killed them lately, for their sake hope they make right decision with the coach because if they do they could return to form and start making the 6a south even more interesting and cement that without any doubt that 6a region 4 is toughest in state and the best in state

10 minutes ago, DB4 said:

I think this could be the season Western not only wins the district but gets past the first round of the playoffs. If not now, when? Still think Harrison Story needs to take the next step as a QB though. He should have plenty of talent around him.

We play them week two at home after Booker t then after that gibbons then boyf Anderson so looks like Dillard beefed up the schedule this year

Just now, 954gator said:

If DFB could just figure out a way to get a strong running game I think they could be good.   That Defense they got is pretty good, and they got some transfers on the Dline too.  

Losing McDougle on the DL is really , really hard shoes to fill. Agree about the 2017 LBs being very good though.

This year's offense on paper will struggle to touch the last couple years offensively unless they get some transfers in. 

Still the top team in their District and a top 8 A team in SFL but I would rank 

1. DFB 2015

2. DFB 2016

3. DFB 2017

Personally, I believe Deerfield's 2015 Defense  and overall team was the best in recent years.

18 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Losing McDougle on the DL is really , really hard shoes to fill. Agree about the 2017 LBs being very good though.

This year's offense on paper will struggle to touch the last couple years offensively unless they get some transfers in. 

Still the top team in their District and a top 8 A team in SFL but I would rank 

1. DFB 2015

2. DFB 2016

3. DFB 2017

Personally, I believe Deerfield's 2015 Defense  and overall team was the best in recent years.

True, but when you think about front 7 on D it's going to be solid.   You got DE G Eaford, LB Bastida, LB Sendo Louis, and DT Javon Dennis  Then you get some transfers in like this guy who's pretty solid.  

DT Tekauri Woodcock

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4688769/58161502688ec421a05d9a75