GAMES i'M LOOKiNG FORWARD TO iN 2017

BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD ....To many if not all this game is a total mismatch and that the tornados will win this in blowout fashion and that may more then likely that probably will happen but I want to see this game because dillard hasn't played booker t in over a decade and just to see two storied black programs go at it in the first game of the season will be a sight to see no matter how dillard maybe their history and past success still gets teams hyped to play them so i'm interested in this game to see how will my panthers respond.

DiLLARD @ DEERFIELD Coming straight off a state semi final appearance I'm interested in to see how will my panthers respond on the road against the bucks who will be very talented again.

CARDiNAL GiBBONS @ DiLLARD Gibbons who gave the American heritage partriots all they could handle in the second round of the playoffs last year look to come back stronger then ever this year but at home and on the 2nd or 3rd week of the season I know my panthers will be hyped and ready for this one.

AMERICAN HERITAGE PATRIOTS VS CHAMINADE .....both teams are predicted to most likely make it back to states in their respective classes so this is a matchup I would most likely pay to see.

MIAMI CENTRAL @ IMG ACADEMY .... I mean do anything else needs to be said after a questionable schedule of only 8 games last year they left nothing to be questioned this year beefing up their schedule like never before with a chance at a national championship in sight.

CAROL CITY @ IMG ACADEMY fresh off their state championship over lake Gibson the chiefs aren't looking to settle they are back and looking for more and they are niot shying away from the competition traveling gain to see the ascenders only this time the game will count.

MIAMI CENTRAL VS CHAMINADE MADONNA ...I mean all I can say is mighty lions I see you talking about stepping up to the big boys schedule their schedule is is BEEFED up I'm getting excited just thinking about some of these games.

MIAMI CENTRAL @ BISHOP GORMAN.!!! FOOTBALL SEASON WHERE ARE YOU.!!!! Talk about a matchup for the ages bishop Gorman the reining NATIONAL CHAMPIONS are welcoming the rockets to the death valley in other words this is a game I CANNOT MISS.!!!

glades central @ Oxbridge academy this is a game that probably wont get a lot of hype but this will be a game for glades central can use as a statement game that the raiders are back by winning against a program who will most likely be loaded with talent again this year.

BLANCHE ELY VS MIAMI CENTRAL AND VS CHAMINADE ...Both teams in chaminade and central will be favored most likely by 20 plus but with calvin davis at the helmn and some sure players he's bringing with him like he did for monarch that made them a contender from a dumpster fire I'm interested to see how will the tigers look this year even though I cant stand them lol....

ST JOHNS BOSCO @ ST THOMAS in what is being hyped as a big game because of both teams being nationally ranked I think the raiders take this 1 but I do believe it will be a hard fought game not a blow out so its a game I still will be following just in case a upset does occur at piccolo stadium.

ST THOMAS @ BOYD ANDERSON should be all st Thomas but with their head coach coming back I here who took a year off last year for personal reasons I wonder how the cobras will look this year so as a district foe I will have my out on all of their games.

CAROL CiTY @ DEERFIELD first game of the season game mannnn this is like a state championship type game lol either way win or lose this wont make or break either team but BROWARD VS DADE BRAGGING RIGHTS is on the line and both teams want to make a STATEMENT coming out the gate and for carol city they are looking to avoid another 0-1 start to their season.

so these are my matchups I cant wait to see please feel free to drop yours if I didn't mention it up top.

I'm looking forward to 2 new games in particular for columbia

Jax Trinity Christian @ Columbia week 6

This game is a rematch from last year after columbia took the travel to jax last year with approximately a 24 hour notice to play and lost 34-0 they will now be having time to prepare for the 4 time defending champions who moved up to 5a this year this time game at Tiger Stadium, last time Jax Trinity Christian came to Tiger Stadium it was 2013 kickoff classic which ended 0-0 in the Varisty half of game

Columbia @ Madison County week 5

This is a matchup between 2 of the most consistent winners in North Central Florida and will be first regular season matchup since 2010 which was won by Madison

BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD ....To many if not all this game is a total mismatch and that the tornados will win this in blowout fashion and that may more then likely that probably will happen but I want to see this game because dillard hasn't played booker t in over a decade and just to see two storied black programs go at it in the first game of the season will be a sight to see no matter how dillard maybe their history and past success still gets teams hyped to play them so i'm interested in this game to see how will my panthers respond.

DiLLARD @ DEERFIELD Coming straight off a state semi final appearance I'm interested in to see how will my panthers respond on the road against the bucks who will be very talented again.

CARDiNAL GiBBONS @ DiLLARD Gibbons who gave the American heritage partriots all they could handle in the second round of the playoffs last year look to come back stronger then ever this year but at home and on the 2nd or 3rd week of the season I know my panthers will be hyped and ready for this one.

AMERICAN HERITAGE PATRIOTS VS CHAMINADE .....both teams are predicted to most likely make it back to states in their respective classes so this is a matchup I would most likely pay to see.

MIAMI CENTRAL @ IMG ACADEMY .... I mean do anything else needs to be said after a questionable schedule of only 8 games last year they left nothing to be questioned this year beefing up their schedule like never before with a chance at a national championship in sight.

CAROL CITY @ IMG ACADEMY fresh off their state championship over lake Gibson the chiefs aren't looking to settle they are back and looking for more and they are niot shying away from the competition traveling gain to see the ascenders only this time the game will count.

MIAMI CENTRAL VS CHAMINADE MADONNA ...I mean all I can say is mighty lions I see you talking about stepping up to the big boys schedule their schedule is is BEEFED up I'm getting excited just thinking about some of these games.

MIAMI CENTRAL @ BISHOP GORMAN.!!! FOOTBALL SEASON WHERE ARE YOU.!!!! Talk about a matchup for the ages bishop Gorman the reining NATIONAL CHAMPIONS are welcoming the rockets to the death valley in other words this is a game I CANNOT MISS.!!!

glades central @ Oxbridge academy this is a game that probably wont get a lot of hype but this will be a game for glades central can use as a statement game that the raiders are back by winning against a program who will most likely be loaded with talent again this year.

BLANCHE ELY VS MIAMI CENTRAL AND VS CHAMINADE ...Both teams in chaminade and central will be favored most likely by 20 plus but with calvin davis at the helmn and some sure players he's bringing with him like he did for monarch that made them a contender from a dumpster fire I'm interested to see how will the tigers look this year even though I cant stand them lol....

ST JOHNS BOSCO @ ST THOMAS in what is being hyped as a big game because of both teams being nationally ranked I think the raiders take this 1 but I do believe it will be a hard fought game not a blow out so its a game I still will be following just in case a upset does occur at piccolo stadium.

ST THOMAS @ BOYD ANDERSON should be all st Thomas but with their head coach coming back I here who took a year off last year for personal reasons I wonder how the cobras will look this year so as a district foe I will have my out on all of their games.

CAROL CiTY @ DEERFIELD first game of the season game mannnn this is like a state championship type game lol either way win or lose this wont make or break either team but BROWARD VS DADE BRAGGING RIGHTS is on the line and both teams want to make a STATEMENT coming out the gate and for carol city they are looking to avoid another 0-1 start to their season.

so these are my matchups I cant wait to see please feel free to drop yours if I didn't mention it up top.

Man! Where do we sign you up for ESPN commentary? You got me hyped after reading this. Great job! And good luck to the Mighty Panthers this season as well. ðŸ‘

Man! Where do we sign you up for ESPN commentary? You got me hyped after reading this. Great job! And good luck to the Mighty Panthers this season as well.

Lol its funny that you say that because so many people say that should be my profession since I am a sports fanatic lol I mean look at me I'm turning 25 in less then 2 months and I'm heavily on a high school football board as if I still play lmao but thanks bro I'm HYPED AS HECK to as you can already see.

• 1 month later...