Spring Results

Sharkbait

52 minutes ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

Oh wow aiite Krop I see u if Dillard can win or at least keep tomorrows game vs Miramar competitive things can look really bright for us obviously a lot can happen between now and when the season starts but we've been playing Miramar now 3 Or 4 str8 spring games I want to see if they can win this 1vs a loaded Miramar team with their darkside swagger coach back 

It should be interesting.  I am still trying to check out who all these transfers to Dillard are. I know they got a 4 star WR from Coconut Creek who has a load of offers and just got a FSU offer. 

As to the Miramar Dark side Swagger, I thought Damon Cogdell who was just at Carol City and now at USF the HC that brought that defensive attitude to Miramar?

10 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

It should be interesting.  I am still trying to check out who all these transfers to Dillard are. I know they got a 4 star WR from Coconut Creek who has a load of offers and just got a FSU offer. 

As to the Miramar Dark side Swagger, I thought Damon Cogdell who was just at Carol City and now at USF the HC that brought that defensive attitude to Miramar?

I read somewhere he was back at Miramar or maybe somebody that coach wit cogdell maybe at Miramar or something and we got a 4star WE from creek hey Browsed your gonna have to feel me in on all these transfers I haven't heard anything except that RB from Chaminade u said we got 

2 minutes ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

I read somewhere he was back at Miramar or maybe somebody that coach wit cogdell maybe at Miramar or something and we got a 4star WE from creek hey Browsed your gonna have to feel me in on all these transfers I haven't heard anything except that RB from Chaminade u said we got 

I didn't hear about that many to Dillard, but I thought you said that you heard something about 15 transfers over the last few months to Dillard?

We'll know soon...