Spring Results

Sharkbait

34 minutes ago, columbiahighfan said:

So Belen Jesuit good team just haven't been at the level of the top teams in 8a?

Belen is an excellent program, school and generally a good team. Some years they are very good. I believe they went to states several years ago ....losing to Pensacola or Escambia possibly.

They are private and oddly enough do not have many transfers, which says a lot about the stability of the program and coaching IMO.

Just now, BrowardHandicapper said:

Belen is an excellent program, school and generally a good team. Some years they are very good. I believe they went to states several years ago ....losing to Pensacola or Escambia possibly.

They are private and oddly enough do not have many transfers, which says a lot about the stability of the program and coaching IMO.

They did. They lost to Pensacola High in the class 4a championship. I believe there were still only 6 classes then. The game was probably in 2009 or 2010. It was a pretty close game between two running teams (Belan ran wing-T or a veer offense). In the end, they got out athleted.

1 hour ago, columbiahighfan said:

So Belen Jesuit good team just haven't been at the level of the top teams in 8a?

Here is a couple nuggets from Belen Jesuit's very sound 2011 season:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=2011+Belen+Jesuit+Miami+central&view=detail&mid=3DE652CF25E7694E2ED23DE652CF25E7694E2ED2&FORM=VRRTAP

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=59d302e6-b40c-471d-b347-c959c4cc45da&ssid=f28cd02d-9746-48e9-a74b-fffef375b19a

2 hours ago, columbiahighfan said:

ok lets say hypothetically in region 4 after games are played this ends up being the seeds

1 Miami Northwestern

2 Mainland

3 Dillard

4 Sebastian River

5 Miami Central

6 Boyd Anderson

7 Miami Carol City

8 Miami Norland

here would be first round games

1 seed Miami Northwestern hosting 8 seed Miami Norland

2 seed Mainland hosting 7 seed Miami Carol City

3 seed Dillard hosting 6 seed Boyd Anderson

4 seed Sebastian River hosting 5 seed Miami Central

@MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS if this dont explain it im not sure how brah lol, this might be best example i can work with

Ok ok I got it now lmao I just pray that all those schools out of district 6a 16 Don't get in lmao but u explained perfectly 

Oh wow aiite Krop I see u if Dillard can win or at least keep tomorrows game vs Miramar competitive things can look really bright for us obviously a lot can happen between now and when the season starts but we've been playing Miramar now 3 Or 4 str8 spring games I want to see if they can win this 1vs a loaded Miramar team with their darkside swagger coach back