TEAMS i SEE iN THE 2017 PLAYOFFS & TEAMS i SEE MiSSiNG IT❗

So the 2017-2018 football season will be here in about 3 months & now that spring games are over with I have a better feel of where some teams are headed in the fall but still anything can happen once the games kick off in August but here is my List.

WHO I BELIEVE WILL BE IN THE POST SEASON IN 2017

1.ST THOMAS - I Mean it Will be a -40 degree Cold day In Hell Africa & in Florida before they miss the postseason lol but all in all the raiders are locked loaded and ready to repeat again.

2. American heritage patriots- there back & still talented so I believe they will have no problems with getting back in the post season unless a major upset happens lol.

#3 Chaminade madonna- this is probably the most stacked and talented team the lions have ever had I expect them not only to be in the playoffs but a well oiled machine.

#4 Deerfield Beach - not as talented as the 2015 squad and a few pieces to replace after last year graduating but they are still talented and should be a force to reckon with in 8A.

#5 Miramar-should  very strong in 8a this year son I expect them to make the playoffs man what a 2nd round matchup would that be Deerfield vs Miramar.

#6 Dillard-  from what I seen in the spring game vs Miramar Dillard appears to be even better then last year Stout defense Qb play has improved Got a Few Talented transfers in so I see them winning the district again and hosting the first round at home.

#7 Cardinal Gibbons -haven't heard much about them this off season but I expect them to accumulate enough points to get a spot in the playoffs even tho they lose the district to the patriots.

#8 Miami central a Year after missing the playoffs I see the rockets back in it how far they will go is yet to be seen.

#9 Miami High - there has been alot of hype around this team & I expect they don't dissapoint.

#10 Miami northwestern- the bulls come into this season even better then last season I see them getting enough points to get in.

#11 Oxbridge academy the stallions are looked to be very talented again in 3a so I see them having no problems getting in.

#12 American heritage Delray after a 2-7 year last year which is shocking for the stallions they come back talented & ready I see them back in the 2017 PLAYOFFS.

#13 Booker T washington the tornados have a sour taste in their mouth with how their season ended at the hands of the tigers so the tigers are book & looking to Wright the wrong of last year.

#14 universitySchool u here they are looking very Good & I think this is the year they beat glades central for the district.

#15 Boca Raton - they are looked to be talented as well I see them winning their district this season.

#16 Vero beach - I see them getting back in once again but with their beefed up schedule this year their Goal is not just the playoffs but the team in gold and blue the ST THOMAS RAIDERS.!!!

WHO I SEE MISSING THE PLAYOFFS 

#1 PiPER - Should be a talented squad this year but beingin the same district as Deerfield added with that brutal schedule they have I dont believe that they will accumulate enough points to get in.

#2 Blanche Ely Same with them I expect them to be Much Improved with Calvin Davis at the Helm but being in the same district as St Thomas Added with Chaminade Miami central & Deerfield on the schedule I anticipate them losing all 3 & that will hurt them.

#3 Stoneman Douglas huge Ol Average Wrs But add that with their suspect secondary suspect qb & being in a district with Piperr & Deerfield it's just a lose lose situation for the eagles.

#4 Western-  suppose to be very talented this year but being in a division with much improved patriots added with their challenging schedule I anticipate them coming up just short making the playoffs.

#5 Miami Norland -The Vikings are looked to be very talented but unfortunately their in the same district as Miami central Miami northwestern and Miami Carol city 

#6 Boynton Beach haven't heard anything about them but add the players that graduated and the players they lost to transfers I see Boynton beach being down this year. 

#7 Archbishop McCarthy- after being a power house in the independent leauge the maverick are back with the big boys & unfortunately their not as talented as the last 2 years plus their in a district with Dillard & boyd Anderson.

#8 Cooper city - another team expected to be improved but In a loaded 8A I expect Cooper city to come up just short.

#9 Ft lauderdale - the flying Ls made the playoffs last year for the first time in a long time but sadly for them they won't make it 2 years in a row in a district with an improved tigers team & a super team in st Thomas the flying Ls don't stand a chance.

#10 Miami Carol city the chiefs come in as the defending state champs add that with i SEE see them losing to MNW & MC plus img & I believe those will be the points the chiefs need to get in the playoffs so even tho very talented I see them missing out.

#11 glades central - I see them losing to university School & coming up just short in the points department to make the playoffs in 2017 but with david Hester back at the Helm anything can happen as he stated this the most talented raiders team he had.

#12 plantation - after a Year off coach Davis is back at plantation with the coaching staff back in tack unfortunately for the colonels Miramar & WESTERN are extremely talented this year & I believe the colonels will miss out on the playoffs even though they will be better then last year.

#13 boyd Anderson-  the cobras had a huge graduating class last year including their star quarterback shabazz I expect the cobras to be very avg or below this year & with their schedule & possibly losing the district to Dillard I see the cobras missing the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row.

This is my list so far obviously I can add more but I'll stop right here feel free to comment drop your own list and let's talk about this all the way till August lol.

-I disagree on Western, I think they win the district. I don't see them being underdogs in many games (Miramar, Dillard?). Even if they don't win the district, I think they'll win 8-9 games so that should get em in. This is the best offense that they've ever had (on paper).

-Vero Beach is in 8A so I don't think they'll be looking at STA. That would be an intriguing game though.

-I'm back and forth on Miami High. They're getting in a ton of talent, but they still have to get past Coral Gables and Columbus, who will both still have loads of talent.

-Cooper City is in 7A, not 8A (their district is McArthur, S Broward, W Broward, Nova, etc) and I think they have a decent shot at the playoffs. McArthur won't be as good as last year to me. And that district doesn't have anyone that automatically scares you

1 minute ago, DB4 said:

-I disagree on Western, I think they win the district. I don't see them being underdogs in many games (Miramar, Dillard?). Even if they don't win the district, I think they'll win 8-9 games so that should get em in. This is the best offense that they've ever had (on paper).

-Vero Beach is in 8A so I don't think they'll be looking at STA. That would be an intriguing game though.

-I'm back and forth on Miami High. They're getting in a ton of talent, but they still have to get past Coral Gables and Columbus, who will both still have loads of talent.

-Cooper City is in 7A, not 8A (their district is McArthur, S Broward, W Broward, Nova, etc) and I think they have a decent shot at the playoffs. McArthur won't be as good as last year to me. And that district doesn't have anyone that automatically scares you

My mix up on Vero & Cooper city I was thinking bout viera lol & I agree 

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

What I'm reading here is the line in the sand is drawn at Vero. No teams North of Vero will make the playoffs this year?

Dang, I was hoping some of the Northern teams would get to play in the championship games.

I'll make a north List when we get closer to season 

Currently got 2 ranking projects with making a preseason top 100 and small school preseason top 25 lol