2017 upset picks?

DisabledAccount

2 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Columbia over Madison County.

Hmm interesting pick broward

I was thinking that earlier but i personally had doubts if it would really count as a upset because it a 1a regional finalist vs a 7a second round playoff team,  but that should be a good week 5 matchup 

2 hours ago, Proseteye said:

To tell you the truth I wouldn't seriously pick against IMG even in any out of state games. Maybe if they went up against Boston College or Eastern Carolina I just may pick against them. Not really sure though. :unsure::D

They not that big and bad,  they can be beat

If sta can lose twice and IMG can give up 49 to centennial then anyone in the country can lose on any given night

I'm looking forward to seeing the invincible get there comeuppance which will come soon

Besides i think this northwestern team at least 10 points better than the AHP team who beat them 2 years ago

58 minutes ago, columbiahighfan said:

They not that big and bad,  they can be beat

If sta can lose twice and IMG can give up 49 to centennial then anyone in the country can lose on any given night

I'm looking forward to seeing the invincible get there comeuppance which will come soon

Besides i think this northwestern team at least 10 points better than the AHP team who beat them 2 years ago

Thank you for delivering a quote of the year!

" IMG - They not that big and bad"

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

That AHP team (2015)  May have been better than last year's AHP team (2016) that actually won @ Northwesten. 

That Centennial team had arguably the best Offense in the nation last year.

IMG is big and bad. Don't be a fool.

Yeah but 2017 northwestern likely better than 2016 northwestern 

6 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I do think they can be beat but if IMG is not " big and bad" - who is?

If IMG us not "big and bad" than what does that make of teams like Columbia?

I don't think there a single team who can't be beat

Everyone beatable broward 

So to answer there is no team that is big and bad if that means that a team has to be unbeatable 

2 hours ago, columbiahighfan said:

You think they can't be beat broward? 

Sure they can. There are probably about a whole 100 teams in America at best, including MNW) that would have a shot on the right day. 

The other 20,000 have NO SHOT. 

IMG is big and bad in the HS Football world whether you want to accept it or not.

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Sure they can. There are probably about a whole 100 teams in America at best, including MNW) that would have a shot on the right day. 

The other 20,000 have NO SHOT. 

IMG is big and bad in the HS Football world whether you want to accept it or not.

But they can lose like anyone else can right? 

When i say big and bad I'm inferring that they are different from the other teams but they are not 

They can lose like anyone else can 

They might beat normal teams and even beat great teams but they can lose like any other team in the country can, wouldn't you agree?