2017 7V7 News/Results

BrowardHandicapper

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

Stranahan? Interesting.   Is Pahokee or BTW competing in 7on7?  I remember when those teams were nearly unbeatable.   

I believe Coconut Creek won a UM tournament last week and BTW also won something as well...

One of the bigger ones is the Miami Dolphins 7v7 and that is this weekend over at that big park (Central) in Plantation. 

6 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I believe Coconut Creek won a UM tournament last week and BTW also won something as well...

One of the bigger ones is the Miami Dolphins 7v7 and that is this weekend over at that big park (Central) in Plantation. 

Yeah that's the one I'm thinking about.  That's the one where winner goes to the national tournament right?

Lol Zoe I remember when BTW and Pahokee used to go at it.   One time I think Pahokee or BTW got in a brawl after one of them lost.   Think it was Pahokee that lost can't remember.  

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

I'm in Orlando right now as I type this with the family.. Going to that new volcano place... If I have some type I'll check it out... I think the Duke Johnson 7 on 7 is today or the dolphins 7 on 7 is today....

If you talking about the one in Universal let me know how it is, i kinda want to go there lol 

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

I'm in Orlando right now as I type this with the family.. Going to that new volcano place... If I have some type I'll check it out... I think the Duke Johnson 7 on 7 is today or the dolphins 7 on 7 is today....

Thinkin about takin my girl their for our honeymoon Orlando da perfect place

Mainland goes 5-0 in pool play then defeats Palmetto(31-9), Tampa Alonzo(33-2), and Brunswick High, Ga.(31-13) in the Final to win the USA 7 on 7 Championship. By winning the title they qualify for a later USA event in Hoover, Alabama. Next up for Mainland is a full pad, full contact scrimmage camp at UCF starting Wednesday June 21st. First up.........Miami Booker T. Washington. I can hear the pads popping already.....#doestgetanybetterinJune

3 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Mainland goes 5-0 in pool play then defeats Palmetto(31-9), Tampa Alonzo(33-2), and Brunswick High, Ga.(31-13) in the Final to win the USA 7 on 7 Championship. By winning the title they qualify for a later USA event in Hoover, Alabama. Next up for Mainland is a full pad, full contact scrimmage camp at UCF starting Wednesday June 21st. First up.........Miami Booker T. Washington. I can hear the pads popping already.....#doestgetanybetterinJune

I think Columbia also going to be at that camp