KOC PREDiCTiONS & COMENTARY

#1 DWYER @ MiAMI CENTRAL 

PREDiCTiON MIAMI CENTRAL 38 DWYER 13

I expect DWYER to be in the mist of things in regards to winning their district but I believe the rockets will be to much at home for the Panthers. As the rockets get ready for a showdown in week 1 vs the loaded Chaminade MADONNA lions.

Carol city @ iMG ASCENDERS 

#PREDiCTiON iMG 31-14 

this right here is 1 of the heavy weight matchups during these kick off classics but I believe iMG will prove to be to much early and often at home CC is a team looking to defend not only their district title but the class 6a title so they will be coming into this game looking to make a statement against 1 of the nation's best.

Dillard @ st thomas this is another matchup between two talented teams except for 1 team  (st thomas) is loaded with all starS while the Panthers with a new coaching staff looks to come in and make a statement to start this season. LAST year when these 2 teams met it was allll st Thomas early and often 56-0 your final this year my Panthers look to show some PANTHER PRIDE & SOME FIGHT ....will they ??? Only time will tell.

#PREDICTION  ST THOMAS 27-14...if it's the same old Dillard from last year with a even greater st Thomas team my prediction will be 42-0

Blanche ely @ Atlantic....two talented teams two teams looking to start the season off right ....PREDICTION Atlantic 21 Blanche ely 13 

American heritage plantation @ Booker t....in what was a route early at the patriots home field with standing room only crowd ...the patriots look to return the favor at traz Powell this year ..but man oh man it will  a good 1 #PREDICTION Booker t 28 American heritage 21

Palm beach lakes @ Miramar...the patriots come into this game looking to continue the momentum from a spring win over my Panthers and continue to gain confidence in EACH other with a new coaching staff & new players coming in.PREDICTION MIRAMAR 24-7

Cardinal Gibbons @ southridge ...this right here will be a good game between two talented teams PREDICTION South ridge 27 Gibbons 14 

RAiNES @ columbia I'm going to KEEP a close eye on this game this game will between two teams looking to see where they stand going into the first week of the season PREDICTION RAiNES 20- 17 

Miami Norland @ PiPER ...this a game where PiPER can really make a big statement there has been year after year or them going 8-2 9-1 but most against the big boys ...its time TO GET HARD PIPER!! and with the schedule they have this year if they not hard yet by season end they will be LOL.! PREDICTION 20 PiPER 6

Martin county @ glades central the raiders went a pedestrian 6-5 last year not the RAIDERS standards at all but with david Hester back at the helm & a loaded roster the RAIDERS look to get back to their glory days but Martin county is NO SLOUCH and lost a shoot out to viera 54-43 

PREDICTION martic county 26 glades central 17

Feel free to post other matchup & also give your opinions on these games as well.

12 minutes ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

#1 DWYER @ MiAMI CENTRAL 

I expect DWYER to be in the mist of things in regards to winning their district but I believe the rockets will be to much at home for the Panthers. As the rockets get ready for a showdown in week 1 vs the loaded Chaminade MADONNA lions.

#PREDiCTiON iMG 31-14 

this right here is 1 of the heavy weight matchups during these kick off classics but I believe iMG will prove to be to much early and often at home CC is a team looking to defend not only their district title but the class 6a title so they will be coming into this game looking to make a statement against 1 of the nation's best.

Dillard @ st thomas this is another matchup between two talented teams except for 1 team  (st thomas) is loaded with all starS while the Panthers with a new coaching staff looks to come in and make a statement to start this season. LAST year when these 2 teams met it was allll st Thomas early and often 56-0 your final this year my Panthers look to show some PANTHER PRIDE & SOME FIGHT ....will they ??? Only time will tell.

#PREDICTION  ST THOMAS 27-14...if it's the same old Dillard from last year with a even greater st Thomas team my prediction will be 42-0

Blanche ely @ Atlantic....two talented teams two teams looking to start the season off right ....PREDICTION Atlantic 21 Blanche ely 13 

American heritage plantation @ Booker t....in what was a route early at the patriots home field with standing room only crowd ...the patriots look to return the favor at traz Powell this year ..but man oh man it will  a good 1 #PREDICTION Booker t 28 American heritage 21

Palm beach lakes @ Miramar...the patriots come into this game looking to continue the momentum from a spring win over my Panthers and continue to gain confidence in EACH other with a new coaching staff & new players coming in.PREDICTION MIRAMAR 24-7

Cardinal Gibbons @ southridge ...this right here will be a good game between two talented teams PREDICTION South ridge 27 Gibbons 14 

RAiNES @ columbia I'm going to KEEP a close eye on this game this game will between two teams looking to see where they stand going into the first week of the season PREDICTION RAiNES 20- 17 

Miami Norland @ PiPER ...this a game where PiPER can really make a big statement there has been year after year or them going 8-2 9-1 but most against the big boys ...its time TO GET HARD PIPER!! and with the schedule they have this year if they not hard yet by season end they will be LOL.! PREDICTION 20 PiPER 6

Martin county @ glades central the raiders went a pedestrian 6-5 last year not the RAIDERS standards at all but with david Hester back at the helm & a loaded roster the RAIDERS look to get back to their glory days but Martin county is NO SLOUCH and lost a shoot out to viera 54-43 

Feel free to post other matchup & also give your opinions on these games as well.

For one Carol City will put up a fight against IMG 

From what i hear sta not as loaded as past years but still dangerous 

And Columbia better put up more than 17 points 

39 minutes ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

#1 DWYER @ MiAMI CENTRAL 

#PREDiCTiON iMG 31-14 

Martin County ain't beaten no Glades Central believe that they lost everthing from their 2015 and 2016 teams and they lost the best coach for their school

34 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Martin County ain't beaten no Glades Central believe that they lost everthing from their 2015 and 2016 teams and they lost the best coach for their school

What that mean didn't gc lose their spring game and wasn't they 6-5 last year  ..so the way I see it the game is a toss up str8 up

9 hours ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

What that mean didn't gc lose their spring game and wasn't they 6-5 last year  ..so the way I see it the game is a toss up str8 up

Hell naw this aint no toss trust me i know da Martin County program more than u do and MC aint beaten does boys GC is tooo athletic fast for them GC is a much better team than Viera is GC playing BTW tough is better than MC's almost comeback over Viera

So your telling me GC would have beaten virea last year take away the name glades central & replace it with any other 6-5!!!! Team from last year & tell me u will still be singing the same blues... 

I get it the muck...theur history their rings...but ughh just in case u haven't been paying attention lately this is not the glades central of old they lost 2 a 2 win AHD team last year who basically just got blew out by everybody they just lost their spring game to a very below avg Palm beach gardens team by 14!! 35-21 ...so I don't know what your basing your opinion off of but I'm basing mine off FACTS!!! GC is extremely beatable & probably not the best in their on district this year . Don't let GC as a name & their past get your mind clouded with reality.

1 hour ago, MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS said:

So your telling me GC would have beaten virea last year take away the name glades central & replace it with any other 6-5!!!! Team from last year & tell me u will still be singing the same blues... 

I get it the muck...theur history their rings...but ughh just in case u haven't been paying attention lately this is not the glades central of old they lost 2 a 2 win AHD team last year who basically just got blew out by everybody they just lost their spring game to a very below avg Palm beach gardens team by 14!! 35-21 ...so I don't know what your basing your opinion off of but I'm basing mine off FACTS!!! GC is extremely beatable & probably not the best in their on district this year . Don't let GC as a name & their past get your mind clouded with reality.

Palm Beach Gardens is a better team than Martin County first of all in fact Gardens is supposed to be better than the years we played them second Martin County is waaaay down and replacing a new HEAD COACH you the one dat aint been payin attention plus Viera was running clockin Martin until the tigers came back

6 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Palm Beach Gardens is a better team than Martin County first of all in fact Gardens is supposed to be better than the years we played them second Martin County is waaaay down and replacing a new HEAD COACH you the one dat aint been payin attention plus Viera was running clockin Martin until the tigers came back

Same can be said for GC they are easy down ...either way tho it don't make me no difference I can careless who won that game lol.

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

Dillard doesnt like GC but its cool though anyway who is David Hester lol Dillard probably didnt see Martin County play all season he going by one game the hate is real good luck heading into the season

I have no issue with GCin my years I loved playing them I'll never forget 2010 wen y'all had Wr stand out Kelvin Benjamin & we had stand out Wayne Lyons on defense & y'all came in 6-0 had beat 2 Texas powers I believe to start the season hadn't lost a regular season game in Lord knows how long & y'all came down here to play us on homechomecoming night & we beat y'all 34-31 & after the game alot of GC players & fans was like I never seen a high school stadium so hostile y'all was ready I respect y'all & a few years after that we played each other each year then we stopped but I always respected the raiders &

Oh ya y'all can call me debo or dee...calling me MiGHTY or Dillard just sound sooo lol hahaha man y'all get the point lol

40 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I have no issue with GCin my years I loved playing them I'll never forget 2010 wen y'all had Wr stand out Kelvin Benjamin & we had stand out Wayne Lyons on defense & y'all came in 6-0 had beat 2 Texas powers I believe to start the season hadn't lost a regular season game in Lord knows how long & y'all came down here to play us on homechomecoming night & we beat y'all 34-31 & after the game alot of GC players & fans was like I never seen a high school stadium so hostile y'all was ready I respect y'all & a few years after that we played each other each year then we stopped but I always respected the raiders &

Oh ya y'all can call me debo or dee...calling me MiGHTY or Dillard just sound sooo lol hahaha man y'all get the point lol

Lol ight then idk you talkin about GC missing the playoffs now we losing to Martin County appreciate what you said i have no issues with Dillard just lil trash talk before the season start kinda dead right now i had to hype it up lol good luck Deebo. I got a homeboy name Deebo lol

9 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Lol ight then idk you talkin about GC missing the playoffs now we losing to Martin County appreciate what you said i have no issues with Dillard just lil trash talk before the season start kinda dead right now i had to hype it up lol good luck Deebo. I got a homeboy name Deebo lol

I know you do ...im the homeboy lol hahaha lmao but str8 up that's wassup man inbox me doe

On 6/16/2017 at 9:58 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

#1 DWYER @ MiAMI CENTRAL 

#PREDiCTiON iMG 31-14 

Trying to predict KOC is crazy!  I'm gonna hold onto these and see how you do. 

How can you pick all these games but you can't decide if Dillard gonna put up a fight vs STA or get molly wopped?

5 hours ago, TrabisWard said:

Trying to predict KOC is crazy!  I'm gonna hold onto these and see how you do. 

How can you pick all these games but you can't decide if Dillard gonna put up a fight vs STA or get molly wopped?

You must be new hear because we do predictions on this board all the time ..we have a thread with predicted upsets predicted district winners it's...conversation man to keep the board active ...& as far as Dillard vs sta goes I predicted who I felt was gonna win so I don't see where you saw any undecievness but anyway have a blessed father's day bro.