2017 Florida vs. OOS Teams

SportsNut25

28 minutes ago, columbiahighfan said:

Our student section paints up but they are basically useless to noise factor once game starts and they not close enough to field to make noise,  at least not enough to impact the game 

At least y'all got it lol we don't even havr that I mean just give me a home field advantage like the crazieshave at duke 

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

At least y'all got it lol we don't even havr that I mean just give me a home field advantage like the crazieshave at duke 

I been bringing noisemakers for fans past 2 years and 99% of time they not even using it smh

Next year I'm not going through that trouble, I'm thinking i might try streaming games though 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, CamdenCounty912 said:

Columbia I'm curious why yall backed out of the game this year? We had to reschedule a new team. 

To my knowledge this game was out the window after it fell through because people i talked to during last season didn't think we would reschedule Camden County this year,  now I'm not sure on specifics as I'm not a coach but i heard from around the mill they had a falling out which gave me impression game wouldn't happen this year, question is did Camden County have same info which i don't know 

I dunno about specifics but a quarterback club member mentioned something about turf being a reason that the game was cancelled. Anywho, guess it's water under the bridge. However, I would've rather played yall since yall have a good tradition going on there and what not. Plus, we gotta get back from that butt whoopin yall put on us last time. :D

10 minutes ago, CamdenCounty912 said:

I dunno about specifics but a quarterback club member mentioned something about turf being a reason that the game was cancelled. Anywho, guess it's water under the bridge. However, I would've rather played yall since yall have a good tradition going on there and what not. Plus, we gotta get back from that butt whoopin yall put on us last time. :D

Last time we played was 08 and you all shut us out

14 minutes ago, CamdenCounty912 said:

Well we had a hurricane damage our field and make it unplayable and i think they couldn't work out agreement to move it to Camden and i think Trinity Christian gave us a small amount of gate money to move it there and it being closer but that was last minute

Our coaches were ok sitting the week before Trinity called Columbia or so i was told,  i never sure how accurate i hear things, maybe since the coaches know who i am and don't want me talking too much on the message boards lol

Week Three
IMG Academy National @ St. Frances (MD) > Possibly Being Rescheduled
Niceville @ Westlake (TX) 
Miami Central @ Bishop Gorman (NV)
International School of Broward @ Buford (GA)
Snook Christian (AL) @ Baker >> PPD to 10/20
North Bay Haven @ Pataula Charter (GA) > Possibly Being Rescheduled
Archbishop Rummel (LA) @ Escambia
Bishop Moore @ Archbishop Spalding (MD)
Pope John XXIII (NJ) @ Lake Gibson
Autauga Academy (AL) @ Graceville
West Florida @ D'Iberville (MS) 

FL goes 2-1 in week three. Any postponed games will count towards the week they are played.