2017 Florida vs. OOS Teams

SportsNut25

2 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

There are several talented teams in Arizona besides Chandler. No clue if Centennial is one of those (outside of W-L record I mean). 

There are a few but Chandler is only one in top 10 national level or at least were last year which would put them at the pace of STA 

3 hours ago, columbiahighfan said:

If sta playing a Arizona team it should be Chandler not centennial 

Just looked at some tape on corona centennial and my gosh first off their field is awesome but their offense MY GOODNES I just had to look up their naxpreps & goodness gracious that team doesn't even score under 35ppg all u saw was 50 60 70s 40s week after week like my goodness & after that 50 to 49 game last year img travels there again now that's a game I have to see.

6 hours ago, columbiahighfan said:

SJR a top 5-10 team from Jersey so 50/50 with slight edge to deerfield bc talent level deeper in Florida than New Jersey 

From what I seen in film SJR IS gonna get dfb in my opinion up north players make our players look like babies man but add that with them seeing national talent year after year in their games vs Don bosco and bergin add that with the home field advantage they have it's gonna be something dfb has probably never seen 

17 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Just looked at some tape on corona centennial and my gosh first off their field is awesome but their offense MY GOODNES I just had to look up their naxpreps & goodness gracious that team doesn't even score under 35ppg all u saw was 50 60 70s 40s week after week like my goodness & after that 50 to 49 game last year img travels there again now that's a game I have to see.

Don't be surprised if centennial beats img

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I won't be and I here that's not even the best team in cali...like man they balling up their like that & their a public school...like man can we Dillard get y'all head coach & staff & play book lol

The problem is Dillard even with coaching staff still got to fight with a lot of schools in county for the top talent 

Centennial has luxury of being the place to be,  they a top 5 team in Cali 

Yes they may not be best but it very close with them mater Dei and St John Bosco

1 hour ago, columbiahighfan said:

The problem is Dillard even with coaching staff still got to fight with a lot of schools in county for the top talent 

Centennial has luxury of being the place to be,  they a top 5 team in Cali 

Yes they may not be best but it very close with them mater Dei and St John Bosco

Now I got to go look up mater dei never heard of them lol

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Haha I started a thread on here about that offense.   It's absolutely disgusting.   The QB is the one that puts them over the top.   6-6 big AND athletic.    That RPO is just unstoppable.

11 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Haha I started a thread on here about that offense.   It's absolutely disgusting.   The QB is the one that puts them over the top.   6-6 big AND athletic.    That RPO is just unstoppable.

Like where did they get it from make me thank they been talking to my patriots lol like is it anyone on the HS level who do it better I wanna see them vs STA & AHP 

25 minutes ago, columbiahighfan said:

We got a tunnel and smoke

We just lack fans that accually make real noise

Our fans think soft clapping helps us have home field advantage smh

The best fan bases in high school not being racist at all but at these predominately white schools private or public ....especially in Texas jersey etc I m3wn the face paint body paint the student sections they have the chants I mean back in the day I picked at those type of people but I would love to be apart that type of atmosphere 

4 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

The best fan bases in high school not being racist at all but at these predominately white schools private or public ....especially in Texas jersey etc I m3wn the face paint body paint the student sections they have the chants I mean back in the day I picked at those type of people but I would love to be apart that type of atmosphere 

Our student section paints up but they are basically useless to noise factor once game starts and they not close enough to field to make noise,  at least not enough to impact the game