UCF scrimmage camp

DisabledAccount

Booker T and mainland will play today and columbia is supposed to play Booker T at some point at the camp

We also likely play mainland at some point and we have played armwood last 2 years there so if they show up we probably play them again, last year we won every scrimmage with them,  or so i was told 

5 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Jensen Beach is a team near PB County -- usually sport roughly a .500 WP in 6A 

Nothing to brag about for beating them in anything (7v7 or regular season) 

Hmm yeah i figured that once i looked up their record last year 

But the Miramar win is impressive 

Still waiting to find out how we do against booker T Washington who we playing atm

17 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

We beat dem twice in da KOC 2011and 2012 they suck but can produce SUM D1 players

This is accurate. They currently have a top 30ish safety in America who is a jack of all trades in jamien Sherwood, but largely they aren't overly competitive 

1 minute ago, columbiahighfan said:

We lost 14-7 to Booker T Washington to finish 2-1 today but back in action tomorrow 

Not sure yet who we playing though 

No, no, no my north Florida friend. You lost 3td's to 1td in early game #1 against...........Mainland. Then you and Miramar got in to a bench clearing brawl in game #3 near about 7pm. Several piles of players were rolling around on the field. Certainly the tall tower cameras caught it all.  

1 minute ago, Dan in Daytona said:

No, no, no my north Florida friend. You lost 3td's to 1td in early game #1 against...........Mainland. Then you and Miramar got in to a bench clearing brawl in game #3 near about 7pm. Several piles of players were rolling around on the field. Certainly the tall tower cameras caught it all.  

I wasent told we played mainland 

And that sounds like us, i heard we almost got in brawl last year at ucf and again during a 7 on 7 event last season 

Usually during these summer events we end up with a fight or 2, if it wasn't for risk of suspension we probably would do same during fall lol

Columbia takes any chance to face someone other then ourselves very seriously and bc we tired of hitting each other we end up being chippy so that sounds like something we would do, this has happened last 2 years accually lol

Some of the full contact, and it is FULL CONTACT participants at UCF until mid day Friday

Lake City Columbia, Mainland, Miramar, Booker T Washington, Park Vista( West Palm), Jenson Beach, Armwood,Forsyth Central, Ga ( North of Atlanta ). 

4 minutes ago, columbiahighfan said:

I wasent told we played mainland 

And that sounds like us, i heard we almost got in brawl last year at ucf and again during a 7 on 7 event last season 

Yes, after the fight I was told you guys got in to it last year too. Nothing wrong with a little harmless pushing and shoving every now and then as long as it doesn't get out of hand during the real season. 

1 minute ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Some of the full contact, and it is FULL CONTACT participants at UCF until mid day Friday

Lake City Columbia, Mainland, Miramar, Booker T Washington, Park Vista( West Palm), Jenson Beach, Armwood,Forsyth Central, Ga ( North of Atlanta ). 

Yes, after the fight I was told you guys got in to it last year too. Nothing wrong with a little harmless pushing and shoving every now and then as long as it doesn't get out of hand during the real season. 

So far I've never seen us brawl when fall starts so we get it out of our system early and leave physicality to the field once season starts and fighting for camps lol