OOS games you would want to see

SportsNut25

I'd like to see some FL teams I haven't seen play OOS recently, but I think could hang.   

Southridge vs Trinity Kentucky

Sanford Seminole vs Pittsburg Central Catholic

Dr. Phillips vs Ensworth

Lakeland vs Kahuku HI

They don't have to be the top top teams to be interesting.   That's why I'm excited to see some of the many OOS games this year.   FL might lose a bunch, but we'll know where teams stand. 

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

O-town's top teams need to give it shot sometime.  

It's kinda weird actually more of them don't since the Disney series is right near them. And even if they didn't want to give up that home game to go play at WWOS, they could probably petition Disney to have the game held at their home field instead of at WWOS. 

BISHOP GORMAN @ AHP

AHP @ CORONA CENTENIAL 

ST THOMAS @ CORONA CENTENNIAL

COLUMBIA  (FL) @ DON BOSCO NJ

GLADES CENTRAL @ DEMATHA

IMG @ BISHOP GORMAN

BLANCHE ELY @ EAST ST LOUIS 

STEPHENSON TX YELLOW JACKETS @ JAX TCA

DEMATHA @ ST THOMAS 

SOUTHWEST DEKALB @ DILLARD 

CEDAR GROVE GA  @ BLANCHE ELY 

PAHOKEE  @ MLK GA

MIAMI CENTRAL @ CORONA CENTENIAL 

DON BOSCO NJ @ MIAMI NORTHWESTERN 

BOOKER T WASHIGTON @ HOOVER 

DEERFIELD BEACH @ CHANDLER CA 

CORONA  CENTENIAL @ COLQUIT COUNTY (BATTLE OF THE OFFENSES LOL)

MiRAMAR @ LOWNDES

VALDOSTA @ GLADES CENTRAL 

BOOKER T @ ST JOHN BOSCO 

MIAMI CENTRAL @ DE LA SALLE 

DiLLARD @ COLUMBIA GA 

GRAYSON @ CORONA CENTENIAL

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

BISHOP GORMAN @ AHP

AHP @ CORONA CENTENIAL 

GLADES CENTRAL @ DEMATHA

IMG @ BISHOP GORMAN

DEMATHA @ ST THOMAS 

PAHOKEE  @ MLK GA

MiRAMAR @ LOWNDES

BOOKER T @ ST JOHN BOSCO 

DiLLARD @ COLUMBIA GA 

Our administration hated us going to Pensacola how the freak we gonna convince them to let us fly to New Jersey lol

10 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Lake City Columbia vs. Don Bosco NJ?

That would not be pretty. At all. 

Columbia vs Brentwood academy 

They a good Tennessee team but only time they have played florida was 2a university Christian 

They don't know what it like to play a team from Florida who will have depth to match them and Florida a much more battle tested state than Tennessee 

35 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

It's kinda weird actually more of them don't since the Disney series is right near them. And even if they didn't want to give up that home game to go play at WWOS, they could probably petition Disney to have the game held at their home field instead of at WWOS. 

I think that most of the top central florida teams dont play in the disney series because of the competition. Most of the oos teams that come to disney are not very good. Also, like you said most teams dont want to give up a home game to play at disney. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

In fact Brentwood academy vs Trinity Christian would be a interesting one 

BA is basically the Tennessee version of TCA 

Both dominate in a small class as having more talent then the competition around them 

3A in Florida last year was loaded with talent.  How much more talented was TCA's rosters than the other 3A teams in the state?  Not much.

Outside of STA, the top 3A teams had more loaded rosters than say 7A or am I missing something?

Take a look at the rosters of Chaminade-Madonna, TCA, Oxbridge Academy, Clearwater Central Catholic, Tampa Catholic and a few more and get back to me on that one.  

Columbia vs Brentwood academy 

They a good Tennessee team but only time they have played florida was 2a university Christian 

They don't know what it like to play a team from Florida who will have depth to match them and Florida a much more battle tested state than Tennessee 

No they may not but I can assure you that such a battle tested  Florida team with depth to match a team like Brentwood - is not called the Columbia Tigers.

You're delusional Columbia.  That Brentwood team the last two years would hang Columbia out to dry!  They have basically had a guaranteed national top 100 team, been the best team in TN the last two years, and arguably a top 50 team nationally the last two years yet you think Columbia has the depth to match a power like that.  

Columbia right now does not have the depth right now to match 2A Hialeah Champagnat-Catholic.

1 hour ago, SportsNut25 said:

Lake City Columbia vs. Don Bosco NJ?

That would not be pretty. At all. 

What do you mean?  Don't you think that DB should get a taste of what 7A FL football is about after playing in a petty rich kids catholic league out of NJ? ;-)

They need a taste of Lake City Columbia to get them in check because a good FL team should probably be able to bang with a great NJ team, right? ;-)

7 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

3A in Florida last year was loaded with talent.  How much more talented was TCA's rosters than the other 3A teams in the state?  Not much.

Outside of STA, the top 3A teams had more loaded rosters than say 7A or am I missing something?

Take a look at the rosters of Chaminade-Madonna, TCA, Oxbridge Academy, Clearwater Central Catholic, Tampa Catholic and a few more and get back to me on that one.  

All those teams you listed only 1 was in 3a north 

The rest was in south which means they would beat each other out before even playing tca

Also bc the south a much tougher bracket whoever comes out of it is likely beat up and playing a team who basically coasted and was around same talent level of the ones in the south region in the finals 

7 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

No they may not but I can assure you that such a battle tested  Florida team with depth to match a team like Brentwood - is not called the Columbia Tigers.

You're delusional Columbia.  That Brentwood team the last two years would hang Columbia out to dry!  They have basically had a guaranteed national top 100 team, been the best team in TN the last two years, and arguably a top 50 team nationally the last two years yet you think Columbia has the depth to match a power like that.  

Columbia right now does not have the depth right now to match 2A Hialeah Champagnat-Catholic.

They rarely play top teams and only Florida team they played was the champ of probably our weakest class that year and one who was outmatched before it began 

And yes they good and yes they can win but I'm tired of watching them play only Florida teams with no pulse before they even start playing, it's embarrassing and makes our state look weak that we getting blown out by out of state juggernauts and the best we can do is throw two 2A teams at them

And for the record we would beat Champagnat 

@BrowardHandicapper can you honestly tell me that you enjoy watching our Florida small schools get slaughtered by national powers because the schools that could compete with them won't even play them 

I don't see STA trying to play BA

i don't see northwestern trying to

I don't see TCA trying to 

I don't see Central trying to

I don't see AHP trying to 

The teams that can beat them have made no real attempt to play them but I'm sure we would have more of a pulse than university Christian showed and we definitely would have more than ISB 

They rarely play top teams and only Florida team they played was the champ of probably our weakest class that year and one who was outmatched before it began 

And yes they good and yes they can win but I'm tired of watching them play only Florida teams with no pulse before they even start playing, it's embarrassing and makes our state look weak that we getting blown out by out of state juggernauts and the best we can do is throw two 2A teams at them

And for the record we would beat Champagnat 

You think so? Cause they 2A? Idk man they look very good this year on paper...

Just now, Zoe Boy said:

You think so? Cause they 2A? Idk man they look very good this year on paper...

They are good and could win 2A but i still think we would beat them

I see our team being close to or maybe even better than our 2015 team and from what I've seen with 7 on 7 and these scrimmages is very familiar to our 2015 team i expect good things for this columbia team

19 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

BISHOP GORMAN @ AHP

AHP @ CORONA CENTENIAL 

GLADES CENTRAL @ DEMATHA

IMG @ BISHOP GORMAN

DEMATHA @ ST THOMAS 

PAHOKEE  @ MLK GA

MiRAMAR @ LOWNDES

BOOKER T @ ST JOHN BOSCO 

DiLLARD @ COLUMBIA GA 

Stephenson Tx ?

Do you mean Stephensville TX Yellow Jackets?

If so that was a big disappointment in 2015 when I made that trip over.