ESPN HSFB opening weekend schedule (Week 1 Games)

DisabledAccount

27 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So Bartram trail vs Cartersville is ESPN worthy but apopka vs Columbia and BTW vs AHP last year were not? 

Smh that a joke on their part

ESPN isn't known for showing the best match ups. They are strictly focusing on individual players that they want to showcase that are apart of their top 300 list.

36 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

ESPN isn't known for showing the best match ups. They are strictly focusing on individual players that they want to showcase that are apart of their top 300 list.

Cartersville never heard of some these schools y'all be naming lol but y'all talk about em as if their nationally good ...fill me in on the big boys nationally not from fl..mao I'm in the loop

Bartram Trail has picked themselves one tough opponent in Cartersville. Undefeated last season and I guess the AAAA champion. Their big Sr. QB Trevor Lawrence threw for nearly 4,000 yards in 2016. In 15 games only one team scored 21 points against them. They throttled an undefeated Thomson in the championship game 58-7. Does Bartram even have much of a chance?

7 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Bartram Trail has picked themselves one tough opponent in Cartersville. Undefeated last season and I guess the AAAA champion. Their big Sr. QB Trevor Lawrence threw for nearly 4,000 yards in 2016. In 15 games only one team scored 21 points against them. They throttled an undefeated Thomson in the championship game 58-7. Does Bartram even have much of a chance?

If Cartersville has a offense like last year bartram in trouble unless they can score 70

If Lee could put up 60 who knows how many Cartersville will score

16 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Cartersville never heard of some these schools y'all be naming lol but y'all talk about em as if their nationally good ...fill me in on the big boys nationally not from fl..mao I'm in the loop

Well which state you want to hear about first lol

It easier if i listed the top ones by state lol 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Chandler is no slouch, you give img too much credit, I'd be shocked if this isn't within 10-14 points AT MOST

I can see this as a 1 pocession game 

Huh!!! Columbia what are u talking about bro all I was doing was assuming CHANDLER was playing img varsity squad & not national because the thread name states KOC matchups & I know iMG is playing CC for KOC so what u talking bout bra. I'm not giving anybody to much anything 

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Huh!!! Columbia what are u talking about bro all I was doing was assuming CHANDLER was playing img varsity squad & not national because the thread name states KOC matchups & I know iMG is playing CC for KOC so what u talking bout bra. I'm not giving anybody to much anything 

I might be wrong but Chandler might be week 1 

These are the ESPN kickoff games not necessarily our kickoff classics

I apologize if i misclassed the thread 

8 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Go head so I can look em up 1 by 1 I'm already about to look up Cartersville right now lol

I'm gonna assume you already aware with most of Georgia top teams (valdosta, Grayson) for example 

I hear Roswell will be down, they usually good in Georgia 

Mill Creek another solid team

I hear Camden County will improve but still rebuilding 

Lownes another team that usually good

I'll try getting something more in depth tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm gonna assume you already aware with most of Georgia top teams (valdosta, Grayson) for example 

I hear Roswell will be down, they usually good in Georgia 

Mill Creek another solid team

I hear Camden County will improve but still rebuilding 

Lownes another team that usually good

I'll try getting something more in depth tomorrow 

I knew those man go further up y'all be naming stuff in Tennessee Ky etc

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I knew those man go further up y'all be naming stuff in Tennessee Ky etc

Tennessee a state I'll do tomorrow since i got quite a bit of teams up there I'm familiar with 

Kentucky has 1 major elite team that I'm aware of that being Trinity 

I think they play a Florida team this year but not 100% postitive 

I'll get back to you on that