ESPN HSFB opening weekend schedule (Week 1 Games)

DisabledAccount

10 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I knew those man go further up y'all be naming stuff in Tennessee Ky etc

Ok so for Tennessee 

For starters the best overall team Is Brentwood academy, they are basically a more talented version of jax Trinity Christian, if i had to put numbers on it i would say 14 points better

The state opponent they faced is also a good team,  Montgomery Bell Academy is solid team,  they took them to the limit this past year but just didn't have enough they fell by a few points in state finals

Now to move up to their 6a class which is their largest class,  whitehaven won it this year,  they a good team and made finals appearances on multiple occasions in past decade, the team they beat in finals was Oakland who a solid public but if you want to talk dominate you got to look at the team Oakland beat in semifinals to get to state

Maryville 

Let this sink in

12 titles since 2000 and 4 straight from 04-07

2003 and 2016 only years since 2000 to not make state finals

So from 2004 to 2015 they made state finals every year 

So in 12 straight years of making finals they went 8-4 record in those 12 years

In fact going into 2015 finals they were going for a 3 peat and was facing the same team they beat they year before in overtime, ravenwood, who usually is a solid team but this past year they had lost a ton to graduation and weren't the same team 

Going for 3peat they lost by 11 in what was considered a upset 

But 8 titles in 12 straight appearances is astounding 

I beilive Ensworth is also another solid team 

12 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Champagnat solid 2a team but against best in Kentucky is probably outmatched but should be interesting matchup 

If they can throw and have a solid defense then they should fair well but I don't see them winning. Cocoa played them a few years back and lost by a field goal.