ESPN HSFB opening weekend schedule (Week 1 Games)

DisabledAccount

10 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I knew those man go further up y'all be naming stuff in Tennessee Ky etc

Ok so for Tennessee 

For starters the best overall team Is Brentwood academy, they are basically a more talented version of jax Trinity Christian, if i had to put numbers on it i would say 14 points better

The state opponent they faced is also a good team,  Montgomery Bell Academy is solid team,  they took them to the limit this past year but just didn't have enough they fell by a few points in state finals

Now to move up to their 6a class which is their largest class,  whitehaven won it this year,  they a good team and made finals appearances on multiple occasions in past decade, the team they beat in finals was Oakland who a solid public but if you want to talk dominate you got to look at the team Oakland beat in semifinals to get to state

Maryville 

Let this sink in

12 titles since 2000 and 4 straight from 04-07

2003 and 2016 only years since 2000 to not make state finals

So from 2004 to 2015 they made state finals every year 

So in 12 straight years of making finals they went 8-4 record in those 12 years

In fact going into 2015 finals they were going for a 3 peat and was facing the same team they beat they year before in overtime, ravenwood, who usually is a solid team but this past year they had lost a ton to graduation and weren't the same team 

Going for 3peat they lost by 11 in what was considered a upset 

But 8 titles in 12 straight appearances is astounding 

I beilive Ensworth is also another solid team 

12 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Champagnat solid 2a team but against best in Kentucky is probably outmatched but should be interesting matchup 

If they can throw and have a solid defense then they should fair well but I don't see them winning. Cocoa played them a few years back and lost by a field goal.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• First I want to express my apologies for my absence the last few months. Without going into much detail I have had some personal life struggles I have been dealing with on top of figuring out the direction to take FloridaHSFootball.com in. Things have finally settled out some over the last few weeks although I am not completely out of the woods just yet. Some of the decisions about what direction to take FloridaHSFootball.com have been forming over this time while I went through things. Part of me wondered if it was time to go, but really it is not at all. Thankfully, a loyal supporter near me in Gainesville decided to put their mouth where their money is and did a little investing and today FloridaHSFootball.com launched its first-ever Mobile App. With that said it comes with the sunset of the MVP Membership Subscriptions and thus FloridaHSFootball.com will be 100% free for the first time in a while. This comes as needing to get the clearances with Apple and Google and the current subscription platform we have is not syncing with Apple's system nor with the App itself. Its best we go in this direction to grow fans again and being able to put them facing forward with an app on their phone going forward. Here are the download links for the apps: iOS (Apple): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/floridahsfootball-com/id6477621728 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floridahsfootball.app&hl=en_US&gl=US   For now the forums will not be available directly in the app. At some point I maybe looking at changing the whole forum software that could eventually integrate into the app. It will be a while before this happens so things will go on as they are here.   I also apologize for any of the spam and troll accounts that have managed to find their way around the security protocols in setting up new accounts. It seems every day these things find ways to pass through control systems. I am going to be looking at getting this solved and will keep an eye on things here as we go along.   Please feel free to reach out to me if you all need anything, want to chat or have any suggestions.   -- Josh  
    • They can definitely beat Central. My bulls is a toss up but I feel we should have the edge. EJ will be hard to stop though. Glad they not in 2A with us. 
    • Blountstown at WS Neal AL Sept 27th. Also the Tate vs. Faith Academy game is no more. Tate will be playing Escambia instead now.
    • I like it if there is only 4 classes 
    • I like the match. An entire COUNTY against a small little Catholic school. Toss up. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Popular Contributors