8A

11 Osceola 
12 Orange City University 
13 Coral Gables 
14 Sandalwood
15 Palm Beach Gardens

6A - Keep an eye on Boynton Beach

7A - Keep an eye on South Broward

8A - Don't overlook the depth of Dade.  It is ridiculous this year.  I would probably have 10-12 Dade 8A in my top 100.

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Next 5 

6A

11 Dillard 
12 St Augustine 
13 Gulf Breeze 
14 Boyd Anderson 
15 Gainesville 

7A

11 Viera
12 Ely
13 Dwyer
14 Tampa Bay Tech 
15 Chiles

8A

11 Osceola 
12 Orange City University 
13 Coral Gables 
14 Sandalwood
15 Palm Beach Gardens

What's your next 5 for 5A?

25 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

What's your next 5 for 5A?

5A

11 Jesuit

12 Hallandale 

13 Wakulla 

14 Ribault 

15 Suwannee 

Jones would be in top 10 of 5a though if they weren't actively being investigated by fhsaa

Once the investigation is done and i see how things play out then i can rank them 

On 7/2/2017 at 11:49 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

6A

1 Miami Northwestern
2 Miami Central 
3 Miami Carol City 
4 Lake Gibson 
5 Mainland
6 Armwood 
7 Miami Norland
8 Vanguard 
9 Niceville 
10 Navarre

Also side note 6A has 23 teams ranked in my top 100 nearly 1/4th of the field 

Navarre lost waaay too much to be this high IMO.  They'll still be a solid team but won't duplicate last year's success. 

I would probably rank Escambia, Crestview, Niceville, Gulf Breeze, and Pace ahead of Navarre. 

Pace and Navarre tied in the spring game but it looked to me that Pace was concerned more about getting players playing time rather than winning the game.  Pace might have been without some starters.  They're QB is going to be very good.  And they return just about they're whole O-Line (Big).  They need some players to step up at skill positions and secondary.   Pace is my sleeper team from the area.  Remember Gulf Breeze was my sleeper team from last year, so I'm on a hot streak of one year. 

Side note from last season.  Man I wish Navarre would have had better luck with injuries.  Specifically Brahms  (Auburn signee) and they're QB's.  They were right there with Lake Gibson until the QB went down with injury.  Offense was inept from that point on and it seemed to deflate the whole team.  Not saying they would've won the game but I sure would've liked to have seen it.

On 7/2/2017 at 1:02 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

8A

1 Atlantic 

2 Southridge 

3 Apopka 

4 Dr Phillips 

5 Miramar 

6 Vero Beach 

7 Deerfield Beach 

8 Miami Senior 

9 Columbus

10 Western

Another side note 8A has 21 teams in my top 100

Another team I'd like to know more about here is Sanford Seminole.  They were very close to taking DrP down in the playoffs and are usually a very good team.    Do they have a lot of returning starters?

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Another team I'd like to know more about here is Sanford Seminole.  They were very close to taking DrP down in the playoffs and are usually a very good team.    Do they have a lot of returning starters?

They should be solid unfortunately i don't know anyone close to the team so not sure what they bring back

I have them in my top 100 and curious how they do coming off that good year

In 7A, I'd personally put Doral above Mater right now. I feel like Mater lost a lot of talent to either graduation or transfer and they didn't bring in much for this season. Doral, by hook or by crook, has been getting solid talent to the school. The only reason Mater could or should be ahead of them is big game experience and Rocco Casullo. But I don't see it with Mater as of now.

And another 8A Dade team to look out for is Miami Senior. They have a lot of talent coming in ever since they got Sedrick Irvin as head coach. Idk if it's enough to get past Coral Gables and Columbus but they should be better.

NMB I feel will be what they usually are. Good enough to win the district, won't do much in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, DB4 said:

And another 8A Dade team to look out for is Miami Senior. They have a lot of talent coming in ever since they got Sedrick Irvin as head coach. Idk if it's enough to get past Coral Gables and Columbus but they should be better.

NMB I feel will be what they usually are. Good enough to win the district, won't do much in the playoffs.

Which looks better 

Miami Beach or North Miami Beach or Krop?