TOP 6 WEEK 1 MATCHUPS & EARLY PREDiCTiONS

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Why it gotta be hate tho Lol? Sta is basically iMG SOUTH.! So it would be awesome them getting a dose of their own medicine like I said before teams like iMG STA & ETC should all just be in bracket play each other then have a bowl game at the end.

Idk how STA is like IMG.. STA is not getting players all around the nations and they don't get the best of the best players... If they were they would always have the best players from Dade and Broward year in and year out and would be blowing out everybody every year which they don't so yea the hate is real

8 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Idk how STA is like IMG.. STA is not getting players all around the nations and they don't get the best of the best players... If they were they would always have the best players from Dade and Broward year in and year out and would be blowing out everybody every year which they don't so yea the hate is real

STA has Gotten players from all over the nation does Michael Ervin son rang a bell ?? And it was another NFL star son to that came down .  And they got many others they constantly some of the best talent from local schools Dillard etc ...true they may not get them from mia  because miA cares ntn bout privates and all of that cuz they got great boosters and etc up that come with good connects for scholarships and junk where as in broward it's not the same & unless it's a national power from out of state STA games are not close at all and if it is it's from a local team that's locked and loaded that year.!! From transfers and etc but notice I said THAT year exp Flanagan Deerfield..but no one consistent ...so there is no hate I just want to see STA feel what everybody else feel wen they play them which is crazy national talent and transfers all star coaching staff not being able to rite out a team with uour rotations because they got them 2 & etc.

29 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

STA has Gotten players from all over the nation does Michael Ervin son rang a bell ?? And it was another NFL star son to that came down .  And they got many others they constantly some of the best talent from local schools Dillard etc ...true they may not get them from mia  because miA cares ntn bout privates and all of that cuz they got great boosters and etc up that come with good connects for scholarships and junk where as in broward it's not the same & unless it's a national power from out of state STA games are not close at all and if it is it's from a local team that's locked and loaded that year.!! From transfers and etc but notice I said THAT year exp Flanagan Deerfield..but no one consistent ...so there is no hate I just want to see STA feel what everybody else feel wen they play them which is crazy national talent and transfers all star coaching staff not being able to rite out a team with uour rotations because they got them 2 & etc.

Don't you think it would hurt their pride more if they lost to a team who isn't as loaded as them? 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Don't you think it would hurt their pride more if they lost to a team who isn't as loaded as them? 

No cuz they will just pummel err body else the rest of the year host up another trophy and go on about their Bussiness sta cares about the national lime light thinking and believing their the best and what better way to bust they bubble in opening night at home against a team who is just as big & bad as u.

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

No cuz they will just pummel err body else the rest of the year host up another trophy and go on about their Bussiness sta cares about the national lime light thinking and believing their the best and what better way to bust they bubble in opening night at home against a team who is just as big & bad as u.

How you know they just pummel everyone? 

Last time i checked any given night

Just ask armwood

Just ask Miami Central 

Just ask Madison 

Well you get the idea

All teams that would have all got to state finals if the standard expectations always applied to teams 

Not always does the standard teams stay the same 

It not Wyoming Where you might have 1 good team 

Florida is loaded with good teams

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Bruh where did he's father played HS at again? It was a given if he didn't finish at the PRIVATE SCHOOL he was in at in Texas he was coming to STA... The other player is Chris Carter over rated son... Maybe Chris Carter son and other players that has money that put their kids in other private schools wanted to play more competition... As far as they don't get Dade County kids ummmm they do... Shit their up coming freshman and sophomore class has a whole bunch of Dade County kids at STA... Just look at ft lauderdale hurricanes... It's on the parents.. They don't have to go to STA .. As far as Dade County not caring about privates that's bs... I'm mean Columbus been consistent year in and year out and Pace are in a tough 4a district and Belen for a school that don't get all that talent over their are a consistent school... You explain to me how Miramar had winning streaks against STA... I mean Dillard's in Ft Lauderdale and STA is at Dillard... Dillard needs to step they game up then maybe they can keep their players.. Don't blame STA ....

I always want our Florida teams to beat any out of state team no matter what. When St. Thomas played Gorman I rushed home after my game to watch it. I still believe they got cheated out of a win. Trust me when i say that I have been on the other side of a raider beating. I will always root for Florida (except for IMG because they are not a a Florida team, they are a National team that resides in Bradenton).

7 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Bruh where did he's father played HS at again? It was a given if he didn't finish at the PRIVATE SCHOOL he was in at in Texas he was coming to STA... The other player is Chris Carter over rated son... Maybe Chris Carter son and other players that has money that put their kids in other private schools wanted to play more competition... As far as they don't get Dade County kids ummmm they do... Shit their up coming freshman and sophomore class has a whole bunch of Dade County kids at STA... Just look at ft lauderdale hurricanes... It's on the parents.. They don't have to go to STA .. As far as Dade County not caring about privates that's bs... I'm mean Columbus been consistent year in and year out and Pace are in a tough 4a district and Belen for a school that don't get all that talent over their are a consistent school... You explain to me how Miramar had winning streaks against STA... I mean Dillard's in Ft Lauderdale and STA is at Dillard... Dillard needs to step they game up then maybe they can keep their players.. Don't blame STA ....

I don't blame them in the end it's the kids choice where they go all I'm saying unless u a loaded team with a bunch of transfers & etc u not beating STA those Miramar teams & etc were loaded ..im in broward so I see this junk every other year a broward team gets alot of transfers added with the talent they already have & dey beat STA let a year or 2 pass that same school is trash again & can't even sniff STA happens all the time there is no public school down here constantly challenging STA ...still think the playing field is fair ??? It's not STA is not a normal school ...they got freaking Jason Taylor from the dolphins on the coaching staff for crying out loud sorry no one on here can convince me that playing STA is a even level playing field for any public scho in ft Lauderdale 

3 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I don't blame them in the end it's the kids choice where they go all I'm saying unless u a loaded team with a bunch of transfers & etc u not beating STA those Miramar teams & etc were loaded ..im in broward so I see this junk every other year a broward team gets alot of transfers added with the talent they already have & dey beat STA let a year or 2 pass that same school is trash again & can't even sniff STA happens all the time there is no public school down here constantly challenging STA ...still think the playing field is fair ??? It's not STA is not a normal school ...they got freaking Jason Taylor from the dolphins on the coaching staff for crying out loud sorry no one on here can convince me that playing STA is a even level playing field for any public scho in ft Lauderdale 

And AHP have more NFL players coaching on their staff and you make it seem as STA been running 7a forever ... This is there first time having a 3 peat.. That's why I love Dade County and I'm pretty sure theirs a bunch of schools(public) in Broward county who isn't scared of STA .... Don't tell me coaches in Broward are complaining cause I've coached in Broward county and know half the coaches (mainly the hood school) and they talk... Miss me with that loaded to beat them.. It's a reason STA don't go undefeated every year... 

13 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

And AHP have more NFL players coaching on their staff and you make it seem as STA been running 7a forever ... This is there first time having a 3 peat.. That's why I love Dade County and I'm pretty sure theirs a bunch of schools(public) in Broward county who isn't scared of STA .... Don't tell me coaches in Broward are complaining cause I've coached in Broward county and know half the coaches (mainly the hood school) and they talk... Miss me with that loaded to beat them.. It's a reason STA don't go undefeated every year... 

They dam near do didn't they go undefeated in broward last year & the year b4 dat a fluke lost @ Deerfield where their field has been reported many times in from broward u just got connects..i love hea bra I know this thang in & out schools ...iNCLUDIMG THE HOOD 1S have complained but it's nothing they can do but play former ely head coach complained it was in the sumsentinal look it up ...viera head coach granted not in South to but he complained like it or not STA is not liked down here at all & wether teams still play them or not they still go in knowing they have the disadvantage don't nobody down here fu** wit STA trust me Every time they play even fans from other schools in broward hope they lose ...we (DILLARD) play STA every dam year but not 1 time do I be dumb enough to believe that both teams are evenly matched hell naw!!! Name me 1 below avg team beat STA EVER.!! or dare I say hmmmm last 6 years LIKE I SAID wether u bring up Miramar & their win streak vs sta a few years back or Deerfield & their every once in a while win vs sta each dam time either 1 of those teams won they were LOADED!!! each time especially those Miramar team & that 2015 DEERFIELD team ...name me 1 avg joe Ass team dat can lace up vs sta & win as I stated iMG SOUTH.!!! if they can be how come do they hardly lose? & if they do 9 times out of 10 it's against a nationally ranked outta state power??? Come see me after this season where each broward team lace up against broward get SWEPT AGAIN!!

16 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

They dam near do didn't they go undefeated in broward last year & the year b4 dat a fluke lost @ Deerfield where their field has been reported many times in from broward u just got connects..i love hea bra I know this thang in & out schools ...iNCLUDIMG THE HOOD 1S have complained but it's nothing they can do but play former ely head coach complained it was in the sumsentinal look it up ...viera head coach granted not in South to but he complained like it or not STA is not liked down here at all & wether teams still play them or not they still go in knowing they have the disadvantage don't nobody down here fu** wit STA trust me Every time they play even fans from other schools in broward hope they lose ...we (DILLARD) play STA every dam year but not 1 time do I be dumb enough to believe that both teams are evenly matched hell naw!!! Name me 1 below avg team beat STA EVER.!! or dare I say hmmmm last 6 years LIKE I SAID wether u bring up Miramar & their win streak vs sta a few years back or Deerfield & their every once in a while win vs sta each dam time either 1 of those teams won they were LOADED!!! each time especially those Miramar team & that 2015 DEERFIELD team ...name me 1 avg joe Ass team dat can lace up vs sta & win as I stated iMG SOUTH.!!! if they can be how come do they hardly lose? & if they do 9 times out of 10 it's against a nationally ranked outta state power??? Come see me after this season where each broward team lace up against broward get SWEPT AGAIN!!

Come on Mighty.....Dillard in recent years has barely been evenly matched with schools like Plantation, Ely, and Boyd Anderson.   Using a Dillard or Ely as a Broward public measuring stick to STA's dominance is just wrong. Why Dillard?

At least use the stronger Broward publics in recent years which have made some tight games in recent years and sometimes can pull the upset versus STA.  2016 was not a good year for Broward publics IMO and STA only played 1 Broward team in the regular season that sniffed the playoffs (Flanagan).  Oddly enough that team probably played STA tougher than any 7A playoff team but still losing 19-45.  Now you go back to 2015 and STA was in 3 dogfights with Broward publics, ultimately losing one of them.  All 3 of those 2015 public teams were top 100 teams nationally in Flanagan, Hallandale, and Deerfield Beach.

Dillard has been a good but inconsistent program the last 5 years but what they are lacking lately that other recent Broward public powers usually achieve is that 2-3 year run where they become great or even elite.

I guess you could say Dillard is due or overdue for that run of....

13 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

TCA  vs Cocoa will be a great game.

I think it will be another close one and will come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes. But most importantly who has the ball last.

If TCA doesn't have a good passing game....i will lean more towards Cocoa winning the rematch making it 2 in a row

If cocoa as good as last year they win between 7-10 maybe even 14

Mighty you give some teams way too much credit

First img now sta

You act like sta this unbeatable machine and that Florida has the depth of wyoming, there are lots of talented teams in this state,  sta and img can lose a football game just like any other national power can lose if the circumstances are right 

No team in any level of sports is immune to losing

3 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Come on Mighty.....Dillard in recent years has barely been evenly matched with schools like Plantation, Ely, and Boyd Anderson.   Using a Dillard or Ely as a Broward public measuring stick to STA's dominance is just wrong. Why Dillard?

At least use the stronger Broward publics in recent years which have made some tight games in recent years and sometimes can pull the upset versus STA.  2016 was not a good year for Broward publics IMO and STA only played 1 Broward team in the regular season that sniffed the playoffs (Flanagan).  Oddly enough that team probably played STA tougher than any 7A playoff team but still losing 19-45.  Now you go back to 2015 and STA was in 3 dogfights with Broward publics, ultimately losing one of them.  All 3 of those 2015 public teams were top 100 teams nationally in Flanagan, Hallandale, and Deerfield Beach.

Dillard has been a good but inconsistent program the last 5 years but what they are lacking lately that other recent Broward public powers usually achieve is that 2-3 year run where they become great or even elite.

I guess you could say Dillard is due or overdue for that run of....

I feel u bro STA has proven their not unbeatable of course they are even img ...only thing I'm saying those top 100 South Florida teams you named was just 1 year for hallandale or 2 years for Flanagan & 1 year for Deerfield but it's there is NO consistent public power in ft lauderdale but yet st Thomas is a consistent program year in & year out

As far as Dillard go yeah were way over due.

19 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Well last year we witness the same BTW team that got blasted 2 years ago by that same STA team and beat them last year.. I think if STA were in 8a and 6a they wouldn't be blowing out teams every week... Now I forgot how their schedule look like but it's a reason why they do t play strong competitive Dade schools like how AHP somehow find a way to and when University was a power found ways too.. But ain't nobody complaining about STA out here ... Like are you really out here frfr? I mean 2015 STA could of easily have 3 losses to Broward public schools and yes Deerfield field is fuck up but it's a reason Deerfield beat them twice the last 2 home games.. Viera complained? You talking bout the 4 loss team that made it to states? 

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

Well last year we witness the same BTW team that got blasted 2 years ago by that same STA team and beat them last year.. I think if STA were in 8a and 6a they wouldn't be blowing out teams every week... Now I forgot how their schedule look like but it's a reason why they do t play strong competitive Dade schools like how AHP somehow find a way to and when University was a power found ways too.. But ain't nobody complaining about STA out here ... Like are you really out here frfr? I mean 2015 STA could of easily have 3 losses to Broward public schools and yes Deerfield field is fuck up but it's a reason Deerfield beat them twice the last 2 home games.. Viera complained? You talking bout the 4 loss team that made it to states? 

Viera is kinda like bartram trail 

Neither are elite regular season teams but both seem to be teams that aren't put down easily come  November 

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I feel u bro STA has proven their not unbeatable of course they are even img ...only thing I'm saying those top 100 South Florida teams you named was just 1 year for hallandale or 2 years for Flanagan & 1 year for Deerfield but it's there is NO consistent public power in ft lauderdale but yet st Thomas is a consistent program year in & year out

As far as Dillard go yeah were way over due.

I agree there not really any team who consistently will beat sta but they aren't gonna win 30 straight 7a titles like the people on that national board think who for most part know nothing about 7a Florida and only judge the class based on the 7a finals past few years 

Sta will lose to a 7a team at some point, there's a reason this is first time they ever 3 peated, you can't think that dominance will really last that much longer 

No team ever won 5 straight and only 5 teams have ever won 4 in a row in Florida, there a good reason why that is the case

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I agree there not really any team who consistently will beat sta but they aren't gonna win 30 straight 7a titles like the people on that national board think who for most part know nothing about 7a Florida and only judge the class based on the 7a finals past few years 

Sta will lose to a 7a team at some point, there's a reason this is first time they ever 3 peated, you can't think that dominance will really last that much longer 

No team ever won 5 straight and only 5 teams have ever won 4 in a row in Florida, there a good reason why that is the case

& what are the chances they 4 peat this year ...i say pretty dam high ...will it end ..sure but this year or next year...idk that may win 6 str8 b4 it's said & done

27 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

& what are the chances they 4 peat this year ...i say pretty dam high ...will it end ..sure but this year or next year...idk that may win 6 str8 b4 it's said & done

High yes

Guarantee 

Absolutely not

This is Florida brah, the best football state in the nation,  the run will end sooner rather than later

The question is when and who, not if

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

High yes

Guarantee 

Absolutely not

This is Florida brah, the best football state in the nation,  the run will end sooner rather than later

The question is when and who, not if

I use to think that ...talent wise and speed ? Yeah but overall Naw I got to give that to Texas or NJ or Cali or suem them states especially Texas LIVE BLEED & DIE Football have u seen there stadiums their fans the support they get the boosters in those states they don't play they have college type atmoshpehers at their games where as in down here in Florida particularly South fl we got raw talent yes but support let's not even get on that it's border line terrible especially at the black schools it's more of a fashion show and social media meet up no 1 cares about the game home team scores a touchdown half the stadium don't even know it and it's hardly any cheers because half the stadium is in their phones walking around or running their mouth  !! Other states go to some of their home games the entire home side is in 1 color face paint body paint jumping up in down oh oh oh ....oh oh oh oh oh..chanting just going crazy....& let's not get started on the coaching ...its not even comparable half the coaches up north & in other states would run circles around 90% of the Florida schools down here I love my alma mater but do we have that kind of coaching staff or a TRUE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. .he'll naw for once I would like to go to a high school football game where you can feel the intensity u can feel the love for the game in the air.