TOP 6 WEEK 1 MATCHUPS & EARLY PREDiCTiONS

16 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I use to think that ...talent wise and speed ? Yeah but overall Naw I got to give that to Texas or NJ or Cali or suem them states especially Texas LIVE BLEED & DIE Football have u seen there stadiums their fans the support they get the boosters in those states they don't play they have college type atmoshpehers at their games where as in down here in Florida particularly South fl we got raw talent yes but support let's not even get on that it's border line terrible especially at the black schools it's more of a fashion show and social media meet up no 1 cares about the game home team scores a touchdown half the stadium don't even know it and it's hardly any cheers because half the stadium is in their phones walking around or running their mouth  !! Other states go to some of their home games the entire home side is in 1 color face paint body paint jumping up in down oh oh oh ....oh oh oh oh oh..chanting just going crazy....& let's not get started on the coaching ...its not even comparable half the coaches up north & in other states would run circles around 90% of the Florida schools down here I love my alma mater but do we have that kind of coaching staff or a TRUE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. .he'll naw for once I would like to go to a high school football game where you can feel the intensity u can feel the love for the game in the air.

Yet our top teams are more talented than top teams in other states

Intensity is in the fault of the fans not necessary the school,  our fans for example used to be loud and crazy, now they are spoiled and lazy,  half the fans don't pay attention to the game, the real fans show up when we travel which why we do better on road,  because our home fans are useless, home crowd has lacked intensity for a long time and the decline in the crowd probably could account for the decline of home field advantage at Tiger Stadium 

Coaching pay is bad but there are good coaches in Florida 

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yet our top teams are more talented than top teams in other states

Intensity is in the fault of the fans not necessary the school,  our fans for example used to be loud and crazy, now they are spoiled and lazy,  half the fans don't pay attention to the game, the real fans show up when we travel which why we do better on road,  because our home fans are useless, home crowd has lacked intensity for a long time and the decline in the crowd probably could account for the decline of home field advantage at Tiger Stadium 

Coaching pay is bad but there are good coaches in Florida 

I disagree because alot of schools up north they can be down by 40 or 0-8 & their fans will still feel the stadium and be loud as I stated  states1like Texas bleed football their schools bleed it they don't play down here it's not like dat

5 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I disagree because alot of schools up north they can be down by 40 or 0-8 & their fans will still feel the stadium and be loud as I stated  states1like Texas bleed football their schools bleed it they don't play down here it's not like dat

What I'm saying is if fans are not supportive of the team it's 100% on the fans 

I don't think that means that another state has the more talented teams though 

When it comes to pure overall talent Florida owns the other states

28 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I use to think that ...talent wise and speed ? Yeah but overall Naw I got to give that to Texas or NJ or Cali or suem them states especially Texas LIVE BLEED & DIE Football have u seen there stadiums their fans the support they get the boosters in those states they don't play they have college type atmoshpehers at their games where as in down here in Florida particularly South fl we got raw talent yes but support let's not even get on that it's border line terrible especially at the black schools it's more of a fashion show and social media meet up no 1 cares about the game home team scores a touchdown half the stadium don't even know it and it's hardly any cheers because half the stadium is in their phones walking around or running their mouth  !! Other states go to some of their home games the entire home side is in 1 color face paint body paint jumping up in down oh oh oh ....oh oh oh oh oh..chanting just going crazy....& let's not get started on the coaching ...its not even comparable half the coaches up north & in other states would run circles around 90% of the Florida schools down here I love my alma mater but do we have that kind of coaching staff or a TRUE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. .he'll naw for once I would like to go to a high school football game where you can feel the intensity u can feel the love for the game in the air.

If you want passion and atmosphere then travel to some of the rural areas of the state.  There may hot be as much raw talent on the field as you have at the sofla schools but the electricity in the air is something to behold.  When you have the whole town show up for a game from 8 months to 88 years old.  The smoke billowing from the grill with the best tasting burnt hotdogs and hamburgers you ever had. A cup of hot chocolate to take the chill off and the home team announcer getting overly excited because nephew made his first tackle. Everybody needs to catch one of these games this year there may not be a D1 prospect on the field but to the players and fans its the pride of your home town on the line. 

9 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

If you want passion and atmosphere then travel to some of the rural areas of the state.  There may hot be as much raw talent on the field as you have at the sofla schools but the electricity in the air is something to behold.  When you have the whole town show up for a game from 8 months to 88 years old.  The smoke billowing from the grill with the best tasting burnt hotdogs and hamburgers you ever had. A cup of hot chocolate to take the chill off and the home team announcer getting overly excited because nephew made his first tackle. Everybody needs to catch one of these games this year there may not be a D1 prospect on the field but to the players and fans its the pride of your home town on the line. 

That's what we used to have lol

Then the fans gave up on the word energy and intensity lol 

17 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

THIS WHAT I WANT!!! POINT ME TO IT.!!!

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

THIS WHAT I WANT!!! POINT ME TO IT.!!!

Lol

Try some of the 1a teams up here in north Florida 

I've heard good things about Trenton crowd and i know Madison is very rabid fanbase

Im sure sharkbait could fill you in on more teams up here like that 

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Lol

I've heard good things about Trenton crowd and i know Madison is very rabid fanbase

Really ...Madison huh ........proceeds to go look them up on you tube lol haha

22 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Lol

Boot Hill at Madison County is a great atmosphere to play at. From my personal experience the fans were tailgating when we arrived a little over two hours before kickoff. They proceeded to moon us and started chanting "welcome to the boot". Crazy. Also Niceville is one heck of an experience as well. In my opinion its the best student section i have ever seen. Look up Niceville students section on you tube. Its awesome.

3 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

Here ya go...Niceville student section. Great stadium as well. You enter from the top of the stadium. It gets crazy loud

That's what the freak I'm talking about lol LOVE IT.!!!!!! see growing up now knowing any better we (my race)  laughed at schools like that but man I would love to be apart of something like that I need to ditch this city college and go be at a university or suem lol

On 7/10/2017 at 4:30 AM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

That's what the freak I'm talking about lol LOVE IT.!!!!!! see growing up now knowing any better we (my race)  laughed at schools like that but man I would love to be apart of something like that I need to ditch this city college and go be at a university or suem lol

It's the new generation cause when I was playing early 2000's and prior that every band and games was on swoll....

The Union County Fighting Tigers stadium, in way out in the boonies Lake Butler, has been one of the most exciting places that I've ever witnessed games played. The entire town shuts down on Friday nights and the stadium, nick named "The Jungle", is packed to the rafters with hundreds still standing along the fencing. It is truly electrifying. When CJ Spiller, the best HS RB I've ever seen, was burning up the turf,  there were always a few college recruiters in attendance. It truly epitomized what Florida HS football is all about.  

bgPic116928-2823-1h4x1z7.jpg

15 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Good call Sharkbait....I go up to New England some years for Thanksgiving and although the game on the field is dreadful to watch ( versus FL HS FB) , the atmosphere makes up for it.  Some of those towns will pull 5-10,000  and when you have half the people sipping on spiked hot apple cider and pounding "homemade ;) " egg nog...people start believing the "battle of the town bridge" is all that matters right now in life.   You can't replicate that in SFL but I imagine if I traveled up US 27 a bit towards Sebring, I could perhaps sniff that atmosphere a bit....

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

The Union County Fighting Tigers stadium, in way out in the boonies Lake Butler, has been one of the most exciting places that I've ever witnessed games played. The entire town shuts down on Friday nights and the stadium, nick named "The Jungle", is packed to the rafters with hundreds still standing along the fencing. It is truly electrifying. When CJ Spiller, the best HS RB I've ever seen, was burning up the turf,  there were always a few college recruiters in attendance. It truly epitomized what Florida HS football is all about.  

bgPic116928-2823-1h4x1z7.jpg

First our helmets then our stadium 

Union County needs to stop using the same namesake we use or we need new ones lol

Brooo maaan watching these videos show how far South Florida is off in the intense & love for the game department it's SAD.!!! Man I'm atmospheres like this sure u wanna win the game but if not I bet sure dam well u had fun!!!! Down here were spoiled with awesome talent but the atmosphere SUCK.!!!!!! compared to schools up north like I said yesterday.