Anybody else have trouble getting on national board

Dan in Daytona

29 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

That national board is TERRIBLE! It has given a lot of people a platform to show their TRUE colors. 

The national board is symptomatic of broader problems within our society. Meaningful debate cannot be had there as it is chock full of broken clocks who are not open to any ideas that contradict their predetermined world view.

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The national board is symptomatic of broader problems within our society. Meaningful debate cannot be had there as it is chock full of broken clocks who are not open to any ideas that contradict their predetermined world view.

That defines Los in a nutshell 

He wont accept anyone opinion being correct but his own which he rarely backs up and if he does he resorts to childish antics and petty jabs at people whenever they disagree with him 

Agree with all of the above !

Not that he needs it, or would even want it, but I cheer Los (old 'canes) on when he battles those narrow minded bigots toe to toe on the national board. Generally his position is far outnumbered by the loonie haters on the right. But in my left wing world his intelligence cuts them to pieces. Sure he's condescending, rude, and a bully. He doesn't want to be a likeable character, therefore he isn't.  Most of those clowns deserve what he gives them. It's not my nature to be that disrespectful (Drummer : the exception).  I do admit to agreeing with his point of view "most" of the time. Not the way he says it, but the content of his thoughts. Peace..

42 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Not that he needs it, or would even want it, but I cheer Los (old 'canes) on when he battles those narrow minded bigots toe to toe on the national board. Generally his position is far outnumbered by the loonie haters on the right. But in my left wing world his intelligence cuts them to pieces. Sure he's condescending, rude, and a bully. He doesn't want to be a likeable character, therefore he isn't.  Most of those clowns deserve what he gives them. It's not my nature to be that disrespectful (Drummer : the exception).  I do admit to agreeing with his point of view "most" of the time. Not the way he says it, but the content of his thoughts. Peace..

Canes is actually a pretty intelligent guy. Unfortunately, he has some serious personality issues; and seems to delight in rubbing people the wrong way. But I take what you say above. He battles with some pretty scary individuals on the National Board. If they reflect where we are as a country, I actually worry for our future. 

1 hour ago, Dan in Daytona said:

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Canes is actually a pretty intelligent guy. Unfortunately, he has some serious personality issues; and seems to delight in rubbing people the wrong way. But I take what you say above. He battles with some pretty scary individuals on the National Board. If they reflect where we are as a country, I actually worry for our future. 

13 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Los does not bother me cause I meet a lot of his kind everyday.. I know how to handle him..  it he do be going toe to toe with them other ppl I not to Found of but oh well..

Well if he intelligent he don't show it, all I see is a guy who thinks responding with insults,  changing the subject and flat out ignoring facts means he better at arguing 

I gave up a long time ago to try and engage in conversation since he finds the need to insult me bc he disagrees so I'm glad he banned here, not like he has added anything relevant to conversations that I've been in, unless petty jabs are considered relevant 

31 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well if he intelligent he don't show it, all I see is a guy who thinks responding with insults,  changing the subject and flat out ignoring facts means he better at arguing 

I gave up a long time ago to try and engage in conversation since he finds the need to insult me bc he disagrees so I'm glad he banned here, not like he has added anything relevant to conversations that I've been in, unless petty jabs are considered relevant 

Plenty of us went at with him n fwiw he never called me names and I don't remember him calling Broward names or MC names ..  now want thing I see him is if you come to him with bs his gonna give it to you.. But if you come with some stuff that's factual and respectable he"ll have a debate with you.. A while back me him and MC was going back n forth about the MC vs STA thing and who's bucking who... He brought facts we brought facts (We meaning me n MC) and found out all 3 of us was right about stuff that was said.. But not once he call me names or MC... But I know what your talking about Columbia but you gotta be ready to do some battleling on the national board... I'm one is not glad Los got banned from this forum...

25 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Plenty of us went at with him n fwiw he never called me names and I don't remember him calling Broward names or MC names ..  now want thing I see him is if you come to him with bs his gonna give it to you.. But if you come with some stuff that's factual and respectable he"ll have a debate with you.. A while back me him and MC was going back n forth about the MC vs STA thing and who's bucking who... He brought facts we brought facts (We meaning me n MC) and found out all 3 of us was right about stuff that was said.. But not once he call me names or MC... But I know what your talking about Columbia but you gotta be ready to do some battleling on the national board... I'm one is not glad Los got banned from this forum...

I gave facts but only response i get is stupid clown, in fact he brought no facts on this board,  only hatred and animosity, he spent his entire time on here attacking me directly and critizing Josh and then when people stepped in and defended me and Josh he began to attack them

There's a line to be drawn

There was no reason to respond with petty jabs when people disagree 

We disagree on stuff a bit 

Same with broward,  same with mighty, same with MC,  i can go on with that

Never when I'm disagreeing with you all does it get to a point of petty jabs that Los did in the like 2 days he was on this board before being banned 

Having a different opinion don't mean to resort to childish antics to win a arguement

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

There's a line to be drawn

There was no reason to respond with petty jabs when people disagree 

We disagree on stuff a bit 

Same with broward,  same with mighty, same with MC,  i can go on with that

Never when I'm disagreeing with you all does it get to a point of petty jabs that Los did in the like 2 days he was on this board before being banned 

Having a different opinion don't mean to resort to childish antics to win a arguement

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I gave facts but only response i get is stupid clown, in fact he brought no facts on this board,  only hatred and animosity, he spent his entire time on here attacking me directly and critizing Josh and then when people stepped in and defended me and Josh he began to attack them

Honestly he had a good reason after researching to go at Josh... Maybe he could of went a different way of doing it but I know why he went at him and I kinda agree with him on that ... But that's old news.. i done seen the arguments you had with him and it is hilarious...

Canes has just been gone for a while so he probably had a lot of stuff built up lol.   He's the go-to guy on anything STA related so I try and stay cool with him.   Only things I've argued with him had to do with UF/UM type stuff.   You just can't take things too personally on that board.    I rarely go into the politics threads and try to stick with football stuff.   When the season starts up there's a ton of good football content.   Honestly I like it there mostly because it's so active and I love arguing with the Cali/Ga/random state posters.  

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Canes has just been gone for a while so he probably had a lot of stuff built up lol.   He's the go-to guy on anything STA related so I try and stay cool with him.   Only things I've argued with him had to do with UF/UM type stuff.   You just can't take things too personally on that board.    I rarely go into the politics threads and try to stick with football stuff.   When the season starts up there's a ton of good football content.   Honestly I like it there mostly because it's so active and I love arguing with the Cali/Ga/random state posters.  

I tried once to ask about sta but he was too busy telling me I'm a clown for supporting my team and wouldn't say anything about sta lol