GLADES CENTRAL @ DILLARD "2010" DILLARD SNPAS THE RAIDERS 25 REGULAR SEASON GAME WIN STREAK.!!

IN what was 1 of the greatest Dillard games I ever witnessed it's sure 1 I'll never forget..glades central came in as OVERWHELMING!! favorites they came in 6-0 avg win margin 21+ points had beat 2 Texas powers to start the season hasn't lost a regular season game since the kick bowl of 2008.

Dillard on the other hand came in 3-3 losers of 2 straight 1 against cypress bay where we was str8 up cheated & lost our best defensive player in Wayne Lyons to a acl tear then we lost a close game 13-18 to our rival boyd Anderson some coming into this game we had nothing to lose no one gave us a chance in hell.!! Not against the raiders with Hesterat the helm & KelvinBenjamin at receiver.

But then 201homecoming  night happend glades central came out the gates on fire taking a 7-0 lead but after that something clicked & Dillard started taking it to GC especially on the defensive end in what was a game watched by 3,000 plus both sides packed standing room only to witness a game where even some today still don't see how we (DILLARD) won but as I look back 7 years later I smile knowing I was apart of that I witnessed it I lived it.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, A-Town 561 said:

I'm pretty sure Glades Central didn't have a 25 game winning streak when we lost to Dillard 34-33. Undefeated yes but I'm 100% sure, but it wasn't 25 games. Cocoa beat us in the state champion 2009 (27-13), but yes,  Dillard, you beat us in 2010.  

Dillard should be able to beat glades no offense lol

6a vs 4a and a broward team against Palm Beach 

If i looked at just that nd ignored the team names i would say edge to the Broward team but glades still a solid program

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard should be able to beat glades no offense lol

6a vs 4a and a broward team against Palm Beach 

If i looked at just that nd ignored the team names i would say edge to the Broward team but glades still a solid program

Glades Central was never a typical Palm Beach County team. Big difference between the coastal teams  and the ones at or around Lake Okeechobee.

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Glades Central was never a typical Palm Beach County team. Big difference between the coastal teams  and the ones at or around Lake Okeechobee.

Absolutely that why i said if i took team names out and look 6a broward vs 4a palm beach edge to Dillard but glades can play with a lot of talented teams,  hope Columbia plays them one of these days 

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Absolutely that why i said if i took team names out and look 6a broward vs 4a palm beach edge to Dillard but glades can play with a lot of talented teams,  hope Columbia plays them one of these days 

Unfortunately, due to the decline in sugar production, which led to population decline in that area, Glades Central may never again be on the level they were at in the late 1990s. Back then they were a college/NFL producing machine. 

2 hours ago, A-Town 561 said:

I'm pretty sure Glades Central didn't have a 25 game winning streak when we lost to Dillard 34-33. Undefeated yes but I'm 100% sure, but it wasn't 25 games. Cocoa beat us in the state champion 2009 (27-13), but yes,  Dillard, you beat us in 2010.  

Notice in the opening message on the thread i said 25 Consecutive REGULAR SEASON games bro lol not games overall like post season etc ...& it was 25 Because 1 it was all over the newspapers & 2 i went back and counted.

4 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

Awwwwww lol what happened after that 

What you mean what happen after that ?? We havent won state and yall havent either if u wanna go there broski lol...but i was just sharing a pieace of history on the board thought u would have loved to see it since u kno u proably wasnt even a raider yet back in 2010.

29 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What you mean what happen after that ?? We havent won state and yall havent either if u wanna go there broski lol...but i was just sharing a pieace of history on the board thought u would have loved to see it since u kno u proably wasnt even a raider yet back in 2010.

Bruh I'm thirty one years old die hard Raiders fan since birth gone somewhere now lol I told y'all it's football season I'm snapping on y'all boys this season good luck Dillard