21. Lee
  22. Naples
  23. Leon
  24. Moore

Leon?

Bartram? 

Dwyer? 

Navaree?

Smh really blew that one but i can't wait to post mine in 5 days,  i think my list is by far best when it comes to Florida 

5 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

Your thoughts? 

1. STA
  2. Northwestern
  3. Cocoa
  4. AHP
  5. Carol City
  6. Lake Gibson
  7. MIA Central
  8. Jax TCA
  9. Dwyer
  10. Armwood
  11. Southridge
  12. Lakeland
  13. Venice
  14. Plant
  15. Bartram 
  16. Jones
  17. Navarre
  18. Deerfield 
  19. Gables
  20. Gibbons
  21. Mainland
  22. Lee
  23. Naples
  24. Leon
  25. Moore

Is Moore Bishop Moore? Unless they have a ton of transfers for the new year, they are not top 25. Or if they are, Osceola is top 10. In the spring game they clearly dominated them. There are other Orlando area teams that should be ahead of a number of the above schools. However, I will let the first few weeks of the season play out before I comment further. 

When the fact I see Leon on this list, I know this list is totally suspect. Leon has proven nothing to be Top 25. New coach and they are instantly Top 25?  Seriously, I want to know who put this list together. SMH. Also Northwestern over Carol City? Where in the heck is Dr. Phillips? Chaminade? Feels like the list was thrown together to have a Top 25.

Can't wait until we drop our Top 10 rankings for each class...yes Top 10 all classes and there will be a Top 25 which you got to be ranked in the Top 10 to get to. Thinking the SSAC will get a Top 10 as well, but they won't be eligible for the Top 25. We will do our homework and will have some discussion with writers around the state. 

24 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

When the fact I see Leon on this list, I know this list is totally suspect. Leon has proven nothing to be Top 25. New coach and they are instantly Top 25?  Seriously, I want to know who put this list together. SMH. Also Northwestern over Carol City? Where in the heck is Dr. Phillips? Chaminade? Feels like the list was thrown together to have a Top 25.

Can't wait until we drop our Top 10 rankings for each class...yes Top 10 all classes and there will be a Top 25 which you got to be ranked in the Top 10 to get to. Thinking the SSAC will get a Top 10 as well, but they won't be eligible for the Top 25. We will do our homework and will have some discussion with writers around the state. 

Forgot to mention....where in the heck is Booker T. Washington at on this list? Are you kidding me? 

List has 0 credibility, a squirrel probably could rank better than FNF did 

No Chaminade 

NO Dr Phillips 

No BTW 

Yet Leon, Naples and Lee top 25?

And you got bartram nearly 5 spots higher than mainland who likely gonna put a running clock on them when they play this season

7 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

I understand why MNW is over Carol City.. A lot of us down here understand why they would rank MNW over Carol City... But that damn district is gonna be serious... 

23 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

Your thoughts? 

1. STA
  2. Northwestern
  3. Cocoa
  4. AHP
  5. Carol City
  6. Lake Gibson
  7. MIA Central
  8. Jax TCA
  9. Dwyer
  10. Armwood
  11. Southridge
  12. Lakeland
  13. Venice
  14. Plant
  15. Bartram 
  16. Jones
  17. Navarre
  18. Deerfield 
  19. Gables
  20. Gibbons
  21. Mainland
  22. Lee
  23. Naples
  24. Leon
  25. Bishop Moore

I dunno man, this list looks like one of those polls based on the year prior.   Will Lake Gibson be anywhere near as strong without their big QB and that huge OL kid?

Cocoa is a little high IMO.  BT probably a bit too high.  I think it could be much better.

no BTW? 

31 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I understand why MNW is over Carol City.. A lot of us down here understand why they would rank MNW over Carol City... But that damn district is gonna be serious... 

The fact that all of those teams are in the same district let alone same division is crazy 

Put one of those team in4a put another 1 of em in 7a STA vs whoever instead of sta having a dam 40+ blowout win margin avg to the state championship almost every year 

MNW OR MC VS STA ..that would be a game ... put another 1 in 8a against gables Columbus Deerfield...etc.

12 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I dunno man this list looks more like a how the team was last year poll.   Will Lake Gibson be anywhere near as strong without their big QB and that huge OL kid?

Cocoa is a little high IMO.  BT probably a bit too high.  I think it could be much better.

no BTW? 

If it was last year you would not have bartram or Leon in top 25 though and Dr Phillips and Chaminade would be there 

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I dunno man this list looks more like a how the team was last year poll.   Will Lake Gibson be anywhere near as strong without their big QB and that huge OL kid?

no BTW? 

I agree Cocoa is a little too high. I would put them behind AHP, Central, and Carol City. So they would be 6

32 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I agree Cocoa is a little too high. I would put them behind AHP, Central, and Carol City. So they would be 6

Five or six in a top 25, seems about right for Cocoa going into the season. As the season progresses, we will get a better idea where the top 25 stands and who belongs or does not belong in it.

1 STA  (-)  7A

2 Miami Northwestern (-) 6A

3 Miami Central (-)  6A

4 Miami Carol City (-) 6A

5 American Heritage Plantation (-) 5A

6 Chaminade-Madonna  (-) 3A

7 Atlantic Delray (-) 8A

8 Miami Southridge (-) 8A

9 Cocoa (-) 4A

10 Lake Gibson (-) 6A

11 Jax Trinity Christian (-) 5A

12 Apopka (-) 8A