BOOKER T VS CAROL CITY

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Jackson is a good team and I've seen them play before, but one thing about them in my opinion is they have to be leading. For instance last season when they played Carol City. Now I'm not knocking the Chiefs, but Jackson should of won that game and the game against Northwestern it's like they just gave up towards the end. Another thing in order for Jackson to be good as in making it to Orlando they need support. I don't know about anybody else, but Jackson alongside Northwestern has a good alumni/fan base. I remember last season when Jackson played Immokalee in the playoff game. Do you people realize every play good or bad Immokalee side was hype where Jackson side was QUIET. As for American Heritage game I do see Jackson beating them. Oh and Norland hasn't been the same since Duke left just saying..........

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@MIRAMAR IM GLAD U BRONG THAT UP BEACUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I BRUNG UP EARLIER YESTERDAY BUT JUST ABOUT BLACK SCHOOLS IN GENERAL IN S.FLA LIKE I WAS SAYING EARLIER THE GAMES B PACKED BUT IT LACK ENERGY CUZ HALF THE STANDS IS TXN INSATGRAMIN OR F.B DA OTHA HALF OF DA CROWD IS WALKN AROUND TRYNA C WHO ALL AT DA GAME WAT DEY GOT ON AND WHO BEEFN WIT WHO SO WHEN THE HOME TEAM MAKES A GOOD PLAY OR SCORE U BARELY HEAR ANY REACTION FROM THE CROWD CUZ DEY DONT B PAYN ATTENTION....& SAD TO SAY THATS HOW IT IS WITH DILLARD EVERYTHING U MEANTIOND UP TOP @MR09SLICK IS HOW DILLARD IS THEY HAVE TO B PLAYIN FROM UP FRONT AS FAR AS OUR CROWD GO AS HUGE AS OUR ALUMNI IS AND AS HUGE AS OUR FAN BASE IS AND HOW PACKED THE GAME B IT B SO QUIET THEY MAKE 3 TIMES AS MUCH MORE NOISE FOR THE BAND THEN FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND WATS SAD THE PLAYERS TURN AROUND N LIFT THEY HANDS UP TO TELL THE CROWD GET LIVE GET HYPED AND THEY JUST SIT THERE THATS ONE THANG I HATE ABOUT BLACK SCHOOLS DOWN HERE PARTICULARY DILLARD MY OPINION IF THE CROWD DEAD THE PLAYERS GONE PLAY DEAD

Jackson is a good team and I've seen them play before, but one thing about them in my opinion is they have to be leading. For instance last season when they played Carol City. Now I'm not knocking the Chiefs, but Jackson should of won that game and the game against Northwestern it's like they just gave up towards the end. Another thing in order for Jackson to be good as in making it to Orlando they need support. I don't know about anybody else, but Jackson alongside Northwestern has a good alumni/fan base. I remember last season when Jackson played Immokalee in the playoff game. Do you people realize every play good or bad Immokalee side was hype where Jackson side was QUIET. As for American Heritage game I do see Jackson beating them. Oh and Norland hasn't been the same since Duke left just saying..........

I remember the game but not the crowd in terms of Immokalee vs Jackson. Fan support can be the difference sometimes between a W or a L because the players feed off of that and it can help them dig down deep and find a way to win. Also slick...agreed Norland has not been the same since Duke Johnson and wont be until another great player/class comes along again

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I AGREE BUT STA Y DO U FEEL BLACK SCHOOLS ARE LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW IF YOUR WHITE OR BLACK BUT I KNOW U HAVE SEEN THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A BLACK SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME AND A WHITE SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME PERFECT EXAMPLE ST THOMAS AND THERE CROWD

I AGREE BUT STA Y DO U FEEL BLACK SCHOOLS ARE LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW IF YOUR WHITE OR BLACK BUT I KNOW U HAVE SEEN THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A BLACK SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME AND A WHITE SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME PERFECT EXAMPLE ST THOMAS AND THERE CROWD

I think regardless of race HS Football is GREAT and some crowds are just different than others the support from the inner city is just as good as STA Lakeland and others around the state just look at the BTW Central game

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

AGREED BUT AGAIN IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF THE CROWD UM TALKING ABOUT THE ENERGY THAT IT BRINGS LIKE SLICK GAVE THE EX ABOUT IMOKALEE WEATHER THE PLAY WAS GOOD OR BAD THEY WERE HYPED AND LOUD AS HELL WHERE AS JACKSON WAS QUIET..!! AND THAT DO KIND OF HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH RACE AND IM SAYING THAT AND I'M AFRICAN AMERCIAN WHEN U GO TO A FOOTBALL GAME AND ITS A PRADOMINATELY WHITE SCHOOL WEATHER THERE A POWER HOUSE OR NOT U SEE FACES PAINTED SHIRTS OFF BODYS PAINTED ETC AND THERE LIVE JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND THERE GIVING THERE TEAM ENERGY..!! U GO TO A BLACK SCHOOL U DONT HAVE THAT I'M SORRY THATS A PROVEN FACT....ESPECIALLY!! IF THE TEAM IS NOT GOOD HALF THE STADIUM WILL B EMPTEY ....STR8 UP US AS BLACK PEOPLE CAN B VERY LAZY IN THERE MIND THERE SAYING THIS "WHO FINNA B JUMPIN UP AND DOWN AND SCREAMIN THATS WHAT WHITE PEOPLE DO" AND DATS JUS BEING REAL I HAVE HEARD IT MANY TIMES AND I HAVE SEEN IT

Btw and Central isn't a good example and I'mma tell yaw why. Btw fans/alumni isn't as big as other schools; remember from 1967-1999 btw was a middle school mind you all the kids had to go to Jackson, then the school reopened as a high in the 1999-2000 year. So the alumni that other schools would generally get at games btw won't. Another thing when they play schools like Carol City, Jackson, Edison and Northwestern all inner city black schools you'd think they have a good turn out on they side but they don't. For a good turn out support you gotta go back to the Orange Bowl days. I remember going to that stadium twice one time I sat on Central side and the other time I sat on Northwestern side. Anyways both sides were packed and loud with tons of energy. Last thing I think schools need all the support they can get, but if you not winning you won't get that. For example, Northwestern used to have tons of people at they games they could be playing Hialeah or Barbara Goleman and they whole side would be packed, now it's the total opposite

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@SLICK AND I FEEL U ON THAT BUT IM TALKING ABOT BLACK SCHOOLS IN BROWARD AND DADE WHO PRODUCE BIG CROWDS EVERY WEEK BUT THE ENRGY IS NOT THERE LIKE I POSTED IN MY OTHR POST "DILLARD" FOR EXAMPLE ARE FAN BASE IS HUUUUGGGEEE!! EVEN U KNOW THAT OUR SIDE STAY STANDING ROOM ONLY FOR EVERY GAME BUT THE ENERGY IS LOW AZ HELL AND THATS BECAUSE HALF THE STADIUM IS TEXN INSTAGRAMIN F.B OR WALKN AROUND TRYNA C WHO THERE AND WHO GOT ON WHAT AND WHO IS GOING TO FIGHT......SO EBEN WHEN WE SCORE U CAN BARELY HERE HALF THE CROWD CHEER CUZ DEY NOT PAYIN ATTENTION....U GO TO A WHITE SCHOOL ((NON RACIST COMMENT)) AND U DONT C DAT U SEE ENERGY 2 DA MAX NO MATTER WHAT IT CAN B 1 2 3 OR EVEN 4TH DOWN YOUR HEARIN ROARS OF CHEERS AND THAT GIVES THE FOOTBALL TEAM ENERGY WHERE ARE FANS AT BLACK SCHOOLS DONT PRODUCE DAT