BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD WK 1

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Blowing out teams like Cedar Hill, Cocoa and I guess even Liberty is still scary good in it's own right though.....

I got know problem with Gorman being crowned National Champ last year, but agree that they may not be as strong this year.

No doubt i had Gorman as number 1 last year, heck i even think they should start number 1 this year 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

No doubt i had Gorman as number 1 last year, heck i even think they should start number 1 this year 

Personally, I feel IMG went undefeated with a harder overall schedule last year (plus they actually play AWAY games across the nation) but beating STA and St. John Bosco and the 3 top 100 teams in the manner they did is hard to argue with.  

I'll be impressed if they ever travel to play a top 25 team on the East Coast though....maybe in FL ;) 

19 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Personally, I feel IMG went undefeated with a harder overall schedule last year (plus they actually play AWAY games across the nation) but beating STA and St. John Bosco and the 3 top 100 teams in the manner they did is hard to argue with.  

I'll be impressed if they ever travel to play a top 25 team on the East Coast though....maybe in FL ;) 

You think Gorman will ever return the trip to sta? 

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

No.  The only time they have traveled historically  (and in rare cases) is to neighboring California.

They are not like IMG who travels anywhere, anytime.  If you look at IMG over they years they have been getting a little braver over the years....I really believe and hope IMG is going to be venturing into 6A-16 territory over the the next few years....Looking at several of the consistent top 10 teams nationally, I can definitely see IMG making that move before anybody else...Should be great

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I highly doubt Bishop Gorman makes the return trip or even ventures east. The only place they will ever travel is Cali. Cocoa, BTW, and Central has traveled more out of state than Gorman has traveled from Nevada not including Cali. Cocoa alone has traveled for then Gorman.  Might be a stretch but I like my odds lol.

17 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

I honestly see them beating Bishop Gorman. The Northwestern game is their toughest in my eyes. I feel like they will get a close win over IMG due to the teams IMG has to go through before Central. Northwestern has a good chance against them too 

Central has no offensive line Gorman will embarrass them... they also lose to the west and IMG... 3 to 4 losses this year. 

6 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

From what I heard from a reliable source they took care of their oline problems 

Of course they would say that lol. We will see soon enough... I'm not sold on their QB just yet... I have to see what their looking like when season starts... like CC to beat them in a possible shootout when they play.. Have them 3rd in district. 

10 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I see both img & bishop gorman going undefeated again & if I had to predict a loss for a team it would be for img when they travel to corona centennial in the 49-50 rematch from last year!! I'm what most people called that the best game ever is HS football.

Smh they not sweeping Dade and i can see cen 10 beating them 

54 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

There is no team they played with a deeper talent pool than Dade country

NONE 

Dade as a county....maybe not ...but it's much more to this football junk then TALENT.!! 

like do u have a component coaching staff...is your .team conditioned properly ?? Your talent your speed may intimidate & beat these ...Ying Yang Teams around your state & city.

But when you get out here in the real world these big name teams don't see that jun...dade or Florida in general ain't got all the talent or not the only state with talent and speed...as a state are We the deepest in that department?  Yet TBD 

BUT it takes more then that you can be talented as Hell & get out coached like nobodies Bussiness 

Don't get me wrong 6A-16 is a power district unlike 1 I never seen simply because they put 2 many historic power programs in 1 district but nonetheless the district is still 1 of the best.

But as I stated earlier TALENT will only get you so far ...so when MC travels to BG or when MNW OR MC travels to iMG those home teams won't be shaking in their boots like "Ohhhh nooo the teams from district 16 6a are here" there speed there talent..ohhh nooo we are in trouble!!!" 

You have to be complete as a team not just in the talent department if u just got talent teams like iMG & BG & Many of that caliber would embarrass you every time 

19 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Dade as a county....maybe not ...but it's much more to this football junk then TALENT.!! 

like do u have a component coaching staff...is your .team conditioned properly ?? Your talent your speed may intimidate & beat these ...Ying Yang Teams around your state & city.

But when you get out here in the real world these big name teams don't see that jun...dade or Florida in general ain't got all the talent or not the only state with talent and speed...as a state are We the deepest in that department?  Yet TBD 

BUT it takes more then that you can be talented as Hell & get out coached like nobodies Bussiness 

Don't get me wrong 6A-16 is a power district unlike 1 I never seen simply because they put 2 many historic power programs in 1 district but nonetheless the district is still 1 of the best.

But as I stated earlier TALENT will only get you so far ...so when MC travels to BG or when MNW OR MC travels to iMG those home teams won't be shaking in their boots like "Ohhhh nooo the teams from district 16 6a are here" there speed there talent..ohhh nooo we are in trouble!!!" 

You have to be complete as a team not just in the talent department if u just got talent teams like iMG & BG & Many of that caliber would embarrass you every time 

I don't think img coaching staff that insanely above Central or Miami northwestern staffs

20 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Also in overall talent and speed no state is at Florida level

Other states have better "programs" but talent it is Florida without a shadow of doubt 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

There is no team they played with a deeper talent pool than Dade country

NONE 

Comparing a single team to Dade county in talent depth is asinine.

As far as individual teams go.  I'll put 2016 Grayson in talent depth against any individual team in Dade in 2016/2017 all day.

14 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

And none of these dade teams will be shaking in their boots when they play IMG either. So u can throw intimidation factor out the door on either side. 

1 hour ago, topnotch305 said:

And none of these dade teams will be shaking in their boots when they play IMG either. So u can throw intimidation factor out the door on either side. 

U dont know that Mc has never played Sta let alone Bg or img u get there and see over 5000 plus fans color corridinated hyped for there home team booing u uncontrollably & etc its SCARY 

Lets face is playing at home may not get U a advantage down here but in other states hell ya!!

14 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

U dont know that Mc has never played Sta let alone Bg or img u get there and see over 5000 plus fans color corridinated hyped for there home team booing u uncontrollably & etc its SCARY 

Lets face is playing at home may not get U a advantage down here but in other states hell ya!!

If Central loses to Goreman it's because Gorman is the better team not that they are intimidated. Maybe for u broward cats a crowd of 5k wth screaming fans is scary but when central plays the west it's on front of 10 to 12k unless moved to dolphin stadium. And usually that game is for a district championship which is alot more to play for. To say they will be intimidated as a team is laughable lol.