BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD WK 1

20 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

U dont know that Mc has never played Sta let alone Bg or img u get there and see over 5000 plus fans color corridinated hyped for there home team booing u uncontrollably & etc its SCARY 

Lets face is playing at home may not get U a advantage down here but in other states hell ya!!

BTW beat STA last year and central smashed BTW last year so that's a mute point mentioning STA...STA picks who they play in dade each year when they feel that team is going to have a down year.. I'd respect them more if the played best teams in dade when team is just as good as they are..

4 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

If Central loses to Goreman it's because Gorman is the better team not that they are intimidated. Maybe for u broward cats a crowd of 5k wth screaming fans is scary but when central plays the west it's on front of 10 to 12k unless moved to dolphin stadium. And usually that game is for a district championship which is alot more to play for. To say the0y will be intimidated as a team is laughable lol. 

Man stop the madness lol lmao ..first of 10 to 12k..over exaggerate much ? & 2 if by some small chqnce it was that amount how mant of that "10" or "12k" are qctually there for the game !+??? Its a fashion show/ social media meet up at best with only a quarter of the stadium actually watching the game shit more then half of the fwns dont even be fans of either school there just ther3 because thats wher3 its at that particular night ...which is why go to any other Mc mnw or mcc game against anybody els3 say bel3n or southwest or Nmb its nowher3 near the same crowd & i dont wanna hear ntn bout ohh nobody wanna go see "such & such" blow out such & such ..save it cuz dillard fill up their side weather were home away or playing agaunst a 0 win team

32 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Man stop the madness lol lmao ..first of 10 to 12k..over exaggerate much ? & 2 if by some small chqnce it was that amount how mant of that "10" or "12k" are qctually there for the game !+??? Its a fashion show/ social media meet up at best with only a quarter of the stadium actually watching the game shit more then half of the fwns dont even be fans of either school there just ther3 because thats wher3 its at that particular night ...which is why go to any other Mc mnw or mcc game against anybody els3 say bel3n or southwest or Nmb its nowher3 near the same crowd & i dont wanna hear ntn bout ohh nobody wanna go see "such & such" blow out such & such ..save it cuz dillard fill up their side weather were home away or playing agaunst a 0 win team

Inaccurate... enough about MC thats not my school but u trying these Dade school like the Dillard or something lol.. I'm just waitin on u to say the West can't  handle a big crowd... 

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Even if this was true how does this prove img got some super crowd 

I bet img probably has crowd effort similar to Columbia and we lost more at home past 4 years than the road 

Very few big schools get good crowd noise in Florida, ie Like niceville 

Most of top crowds are these 1a schools up here that literally bring entire community to the game 

2 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Inaccurate... enough about MC thats not my school but u trying these Dade school like the Dillard or something lol.. I'm just waitin on u to say the West can't  handle a big crowd... 

Wym like there dillard or some5hing negro do you know who dillard is or are u just talkn?? Do u even know our history??

Mnw mc cc & dillard are all alike 

Dillard is the #1 historic football team in broward well known well resp3cted

Talking bout trying these dade schools like they us nigga back un the day them same dade schools including Sta had to go threw us if they even wanted to sniff states..hell u mean

Talking like dillard some coral glades or hollywood hills or some junk ..we may not have won states or even been there recently but dillard is still a well respected program so put some RESPEK.!!! on our name cuz uf anybody sizing anybody u sizing dillard.

36 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wym like there dillard or some5hing negro do you know who dillard is or are u just talkn?? Do u even know our history??

Talking bout trying these dade schools like they us nigga back un the day them same dade schools including Sta had to go threw us if they even wanted to sniff states..hell u mean

Talking like dillard some coral glades or hollywood hills or some junk ..we may not have won states or even been there recently but dillard is still a well respected program so put some RESPEK.!!! on our name cuz uf anybody sizing anybody u sizing dillard.

back in the day lol........ lately what have they done lately????? Last 10 years at least in football??? people like u crack me up always bringing up stuff 20 years ago trying to still be relevant. Is Dillard even a PROVEN top 5 team in broward??? If we didn't kno no better we would think so how u gloat about their past all the time. Also NW and Dillard ARE NOT the same... similar in some ways but different in ALOT of ways. 

@topnotch305

You must be a bulls alum...so since u want to go there bruh bruh lets go there what has the BULLS DONE LATELY!!?? since there last campionship win OVER 10 YEARS AGO.!! 

Tsk tsk tsk ...dont worry i'll wait...okay u win i will tell u in the last 9 years MNW has went a combined 75-31 with 1 state apperance in 08 

4 2nd round exits

1 first round exit 

2 seasons of 5-5 & 1 season of 8-2 & no playoffs which is far more recent.

They are 8-6 in the playoffs in 9 years take away those 3 wins in 08 & their 5-6 respectively 

in the big money games aka the 2nd round this there record 

they lost 29-16 to central 13 point defeat 

in 2010 lost to central 42-27 15 point defeat 

2012 lost to central a year after missing the playoffs 34-7 27 point defeat 

2013 5-5 no playoffs 

2014 5-6 & a 27 point loss to Hallandale in the first round 

2015 5-5 no playoffs 

2016 a 34-27 lost to carol city 

All together no state titles & no 2nd round advances 

As for Dillard in that same span 

40-45 respectively 

2-5 in the playoffs 

three first round exits 2 first round exits & 4 seasons not making the playoffs 

in the 2nd round games we played in we were blown out as well 49-8 by national champion st Thomas 

& were also blown out by the champ central 59-14 

all in all in that 9 year span no State titles & no 2nd round advances 

which means in that span BRO Dillard & MNW has had the same kind of success which is VERY LITTLE!! So when you talk about being relevant & asking "what have y'all done lately" be sure to look in your own back yard first because the Stats say MNW has done nothing lately it's only a FEW teams who have done something lately!!! & that's CENTRAL BOOKER T CAROL CITY SOUTHRIDHE AHP & ST THOMAS from the south that's it ...soooo sorry if Dillard hasn't done anything lately or like u say be relevant then your bulls haven't either

23 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Dade as a county....maybe not ...but it's much more to this football junk then TALENT.!! 

like do u have a component coaching staff...is your .team conditioned properly ?? Your talent your speed may intimidate & beat these ...Ying Yang Teams around your state & city.

But when you get out here in the real world these big name teams don't see that jun...dade or Florida in general ain't got all the talent or not the only state with talent and speed...as a state are We the deepest in that department?  Yet TBD 

BUT it takes more then that you can be talented as Hell & get out coached like nobodies Bussiness 

Don't get me wrong 6A-16 is a power district unlike 1 I never seen simply because they put 2 many historic power programs in 1 district but nonetheless the district is still 1 of the best.

But as I stated earlier TALENT will only get you so far ...so when MC travels to BG or when MNW OR MC travels to iMG those home teams won't be shaking in their boots like "Ohhhh nooo the teams from district 16 6a are here" there speed there talent..ohhh nooo we are in trouble!!!" 

You have to be complete as a team not just in the talent department if u just got talent teams like iMG & BG & Many of that caliber would embarrass you every time 

So MC and MNW are not complete teams? They are not talented like IMG or BG? Their not condition like BG or IMG? So when BTW went up that year and beat BG in Nevada I guess it was luck or when Armwood went to BG and beat them it was luck also? You act like the kids at both MNW and MC haven't been playing football all their life? They may have better facilities then a regular public school, but it's a reason IMG didn't beat the breaks of every team they played last year... I won't be surprise one of does Dade teams do beat IMG and if it does happen I would love to here your excuse. It's hard for me to believe you would be saying the same thing about Dillard football team if they were playing IMG... Some way you would come out and say Dillard would lose in a tight game to IMG with the score being 42 to 40 lol... If the Dillard football team has the same thinking of you, I see why they don't win..

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

So MC and MNW are not complete teams? They are not talented like IMG or BG? Their not condition like BG or IMG? So when BTW went up that year and beat BG in Nevada I guess it was luck or when Armwood went to BG and beat them it was luck also? You act like the kids at both MNW and MC haven't been playing football all their life? They may have better facilities then a regular public school, but it's a reason IMG didn't beat the breaks of every team they played last year... I won't be surprise one of does Dade teams do beat IMG and if it does happen I would love to here your excuse. It's hard for me to believe you would be saying the same thing about Dillard football team if they were playing IMG... Some way you would come out and say Dillard would lose in a tight game to IMG with the score being 42 to 40 lol... If the Dillard football team has the same thinking of you, I see why they don't win..

Ughhh no i wouldnt u tried it bra ...did u forget we was 1 of the first public schools from the south to go play img the other 1 champgnat quit at halftime ....& it wouldnt be an excuse da better team will win like dam can a nigga have a opinion jus cuz i picked img dont mean im discrediting mc or mnw smh they can still be good asf & lose.

7 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

U dont know that Mc has never played Sta let alone Bg or img u get there and see over 5000 plus fans color corridinated hyped for there home team booing u uncontrollably & etc its SCARY 

Lets face is playing at home may not get U a advantage down here but in other states hell ya!!

So what happen when MC played a Hoover and beat them? Or when they went to Elder Ohio and beat them? Or when they went to Don Bosco prep and beat the breaks off them? Or when MC played one of those Texas team I can't remember the name but blew them out the park too. Or when  MNW played in Texas in front of 30,000 fans and beat South Lake Carrol? Them kids ain't gonna be scared of crap.. you probably didn't know they even played those schools...

7 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Yes when they have to bring extra stands to put them on the field so the band can sit that means it over capacity and that's with ppl standing on the sides and outside the gates standing on their cars.. Have you been to one of those games in traz? Maybe it's a fashion show in Broward but not in Dade bruh ...

3 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

So what happen when MC played a Hoover and beat them? Or when they went to Elder Ohio and beat them? Or when they went to Don Bosco prep and beat the breaks off them? Or when MC played one of those Texas team I can't remember the name but blew them out the park too. Or when  MNW played in Texas in front of 30,000 fans and beat South Lake Carrol? Them kids ain't gonna be scared of crap.. you probably didn't know they even played those schools...

Some of them yeah not all ...& it also depend on the marchups some of those teams just wasnt ready lol

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Lol go through y'all lmao I'm dead

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

@topnotch305

You must be a bulls alum...so since u want to go there bruh bruh lets go there what has the BULLS DONE LATELY!!?? since there last campionship win OVER 10 YEARS AGO.!! 

Tsk tsk tsk ...dont worry i'll wait...okay u win i will tell u in the last 9 years MNW has went a combined 75-31 with 1 state apperance in 08 

4 2nd round exits

1 first round exit 

2 seasons of 5-5 & 1 season of 8-2 & no playoffs which is far more recent.

They are 8-6 in the playoffs in 9 years take away those 3 wins in 08 & their 5-6 respectively 

in the big money games aka the 2nd round this there record 

they lost 29-16 to central 13 point defeat 

in 2010 lost to central 42-27 15 point defeat 

2012 lost to central a year after missing the playoffs 34-7 27 point defeat 

2013 5-5 no playoffs 

2014 5-6 & a 27 point loss to Hallandale in the first round 

2015 5-5 no playoffs 

2016 a 34-27 lost to carol city 

All together no state titles & no 2nd round advances 

As for Dillard in that same span 

40-45 respectively 

2-5 in the playoffs 

three first round exits 2 first round exits & 4 seasons not making the playoffs 

in the 2nd round games we played in we were blown out as well 49-8 by national champion st Thomas 

& were also blown out by the champ central 59-14 

all in all in that 9 year span no State titles & no 2nd round advances 

which means in that span BRO Dillard & MNW has had the same kind of success which is VERY LITTLE!! So when you talk about being relevant & asking "what have y'all done lately" be sure to look in your own back yard first because the Stats say MNW has done nothing lately it's only a FEW teams who have done something lately!!! & that's CENTRAL BOOKER T CAROL CITY SOUTHRIDHE AHP & ST THOMAS from the south that's it ...soooo sorry if Dillard hasn't done anything lately or like u say be relevant then your bulls haven't either

Of course I am! U wrote all that for what? Head to head where Dillard at against the West?  I can't take Dillard serious losing to a 3 win team last year and year before. Dillard would never make playoffs if they were in NW district. 

8 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Ughhh no i wouldnt u tried it bra ...did u forget we was 1 of the first public schools from the south to go play img the other 1 champgnat quit at halftime ....& it wouldnt be an excuse da better team will win like dam can a nigga have a opinion jus cuz i picked img dont mean im discrediting mc or mnw smh they can still be good asf & lose.

I rather you say that then make dumb excuses talking bout crowds and other crap... smh.. lol..

5 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Of course I am! U wrote all that for what? Head to head where Dillard at against the West?  I can't take Dillard serious losing to a 3 win team last year and year before. Dillard would never make playoffs if they were in NW district. 

I concur with this