FSU vs Bama

DisabledAccount

44 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm taking fsu by 3, im not buying into the bama hype created by espn out of desperation 

N with FSU suspect oline , suspect defense and Mr Cook is gone and your questioning Alabama that basically returns most of their players especially in key and important positions? I understand the love fest ESPN has with theSEC especially Bama but this is easy money...

24 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

N with FSU suspect oline , suspect defense and Mr Cook is gone and your questioning Alabama that basically returns most of their players especially in key and important positions? I understand the love fest ESPN has with theSEC especially Bama but this is easy money...

Suspect defense? 

At what position on defense are they suspect? 

12 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Suspect defense? 

At what position on defense are they suspect? 

Did you see their defense last year? I remember ppl was asking for his head.. Your best dlinemen graduated , lb's was soso with my boy Matthew Thomas and secondary was good but not great

Derwin James hype ! Only has 1int and I know he plays all 11 positions on defense and plays all 11 positions  on offense .. Tre Marshal ain't do nothing and TMac which I like and I believe led the country in int's also gives up big plays too! Last year FSU gave up 25 points per game and about 350 yds a game... So miss me with their defense and Mr Cook is not there to carry the offense no more...

Saying FSU's defense is suspect just shows how ignorant you are about FSU football. FSU has NFL talent at all 11 positions on defense; and they have depth at a multitude of those positions.

That being said, I believe Bama will when based on history; I want FSU to win but like I said, history says dont bet against Bama in opening games.

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

Derwin James hype ! Only has 1int and I know he plays all 11 positions on defense and plays all 11 positions  on offense .. Tre Marshal ain't do nothing and TMac which I like and I believe led the country in int's also gives up big plays too! Last year FSU gave up 25 points per game and about 350 yds a game... So miss me with their defense and Mr Cook is not there to carry the offense no more...

Trey Marshall tough as nails 

Guy bloody came back from a ruptured stomach in 7 weeks senior year of high school 

And he would do more if those refs would stop ejecting him on $hit and bogus targeting calls

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/fsu-suspends-davante-phillips-after-five-criminal-charges/2332690

I hope this does not pan out to be true...Altering 5 money orders to make an extra $214.00 on each one is not worth the risk of 5 felonies on your record...  

If he is convicted it will definitely make the 2017 dumb criminals list.  

That is like carjacking a moped....

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Any chance Clemson and/or Ohio State could have a say in a rematch of FSU/Bama?

FSU starting off with some rough news this afternoon:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/fsu-suspends-davante-phillips-after-five-criminal-charges/2332690

Who you think would have better chance of finishing as a top 4 seed with a loss week 1?

14 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Well Clemson and Ohio State would be toast with a week 1 loss.

If they both won out after that...not sure on that one...

Well they won't leave sec out so bama best chance to rebound from loss but fsu winning out would involve beating Florida Miami and Clemson so they probably can get in with that 

9 hours ago, Cocoa2010 said:

Saying FSU's defense is suspect just shows how ignorant you are about FSU football. FSU has NFL talent at all 11 positions on defense; and they have depth at a multitude of those positions.

That being said, I believe Bama will when based on history; I want FSU to win but like I said, history says dont bet against Bama in opening games.

I'm not ignorant Cocoa. I seen it last year.. You honestly gonna tell me that defense was good last year? Your going off potential..