IMG Academy

DisabledAccount

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/2543-img-calls-out-broward-football/

Saw this on national board, check out the video Where they call out broward County LMAO 

Because surely they better than broward County after beating big bad Boyd Anderson who didn't even make playoffs ;)

I don't really see a "call out" ...Look's like clowning around ...Because one of the player's knows the other player is from Broward...

One of the kids talking is Broward County's own Emmanuel Greene out of Coconut Creek .  He was a unknown until a 7 v 7 tourney played in a park in Coral Springs, in the summer of 2014.  His video went viral with his impressive shakes, and 2 weeks later he was at IMG.  Greene graduated in 2017 and is now at UCF.

Greene had to go to IMG with a flag football video. They liked his talent and it paid off for them...Perhaps Greene couldn't take the Broward heat ;-) and handle being the 3rd receiver on his Coconut Creek team behind 2016 grad Binjimin Victor (Ohio State) and 2016 grad Trayvon Mullen (Clemson)....  Greene could have always simply transferred to neighboring Monarch High School (Coconut Creek) in 2014  but there he would have been a 4th or 5th WR playing behind the likes of players like Calvin (Alabama) and Cavin Ridley (Georgia) and of course third WR in 2014 at Monarch Jerry Jeudy (Alabama) .....IMG was obviously the wise choice for Greene if he wanted to develop and perhaps be higher on the depth chart.  Wise move to leave Broward.  Coconut Creek area for that matter...

BOL to Greene at UCF where he will also be playing behind a Broward WR on the depth chart in Dredrick Snelson (Flanagan).

31 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I don't really see a "call out" ...Look's like clowning around ...Because one of the player's knows the other player is from Broward...

One of the kids talking is Broward County's own Emmanuel Greene out of Coconut Creek .  He was a unknown until a 7 v 7 tourney played in a park in Coral Springs, in the summer of 2014.  His video went viral with his impressive shakes, and 2 weeks later he was at IMG.  Greene graduated in 2017 and is now at UCF.

Greene had to go to IMG with a flag football video. They liked his talent and it paid off for them...Perhaps Greene couldn't take the Broward heat ;-) and handle being the 3rd receiver on his Coconut Creek team behind 2016 grad Binjimin Victor (Ohio State) and 2016 grad Trayvon Mullen (Clemson)....  Greene could have always simply transferred to Monarch High School (Coconut Creek) in 2014  but there he would have been a 4th or 5th WR playing behind the likes of players like Calvin (Alabama) and Cavin Ridely (Georgia) and of course third WR in 2014 at Monarch Jerry Jeudy (Alabama) .....IMG was obviously the wise choice for Greene if he wanted to develop and perhaps be higher on the depth chart.  Wise move to leave Broward.  Coconut Creek area for that matter...

BOL to Greene at UCF where he will also be playing behind a Broward WR on the depth chart in Dredrick Snelson (Flanagan).

Guess he can't escape broward county lol

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Guess he can't escape broward county lol

IMG probably literally picked that kid up simply on that video.  Greene had barely any Varsity film   and they just picked him up that summer...

That poster should ask former IMG Isaac Nauta how he feels about Broward County football.  He will know exactly what I am referring to.  My question is just why that nasty hit put on Nauta was promptly removed from social media...

3 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

IMG probably literally picked that kid up simply on that video.  Greene had barely any Varsity film   and they just picked him up that summer...

That poster should ask former IMG Isaac Nauta how he feels about Broward County football.  He will know exactly what I am referring to.  My question is just why that nasty hit put on Nauta was promptly removed from social media...

Bc img don't want to look weak 

Same reason they were counting AHP as real game until they lost then pulled koc card and stuck with 9 games 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Bc img don't want to look weak 

Same reason they were counting AHP as real game until they lost then pulled koc card and stuck with 9 games 

I do find it odd that you can find loads of IMG football highlights on social media but that game, highlights and even individual hits have been removed from the face of the earth.  I remember seeing highlights on that game and they are nowhere to be found now.....almost as if it never even happened.

16 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

AHP game starts around the six minute mark. 

Thanks SportsNut25...  Sneaky wording on the title of the video....

I would have never found this video based on the title in a social media search.  I was using key words (like American Heritage Plantation, August, 2015, and IMG  and was not able to locate anything.

BTW the hit on Isacc Nauta by a AHP SS comes at 10:24 in the video.

58 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Thanks SportsNut25...  Sneaky wording on the title of the video....

I would have never found this video based on the title in a social media search.  I was using key words (like American Heritage Plantation, August, 2015, and IMG  and was not able to locate anything.

BTW the hit on Isacc Nauta by a AHP SS comes at 10:24 in the video.

But guys like Dillard will say but it was a KOC who cares.. You tel me if they didn't take it serious and why IMG all of suddenly only had 9 games that year...

16 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

But guys like Dillard will say but it was a KOC who cares.. You tel me if they didn't take it serious and why IMG all of suddenly only had 9 games that year...

Exactly 

Who schedules 9 games intentionally as a independent when you can count a 10th one, wouldn't playing 9 games hurt you on polls @IMG 

Img don't have to play same weeks as the other Florida schools so they can count the games on koc week if they choose to, they lost to AHP but snuck around it to preserve a winning streak 

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Columbia just hates IMG I've came to that conclusion lol soon as I saw IMG I knew it was posted by him lol. 

I don't care if they beat those other out of staters, in fact i hope they win every out of state game, makes Florida look stronger, i just want them to lose to every Florida team they play, in fact i want Florida to be only state that can beat img so the other states can bow at the state of Florida as the best football state in the land

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I don't care if they beat those other out of staters, in fact i hope they win every out of state game, makes Florida look stronger, i just want them to lose to every Florida team they play, in fact i want Florida to be only state that can beat img so the other states can bow at the state of Florida as the best football state in the land

Ok ECHS05