Dillard Bball vs Dillard football Check out these stats.!!

So as I was looking at football and basketball videos of dillard I noticed 1 thing our basketball program has had way more to celebrate about then Our football team by far just look at these stats 

Since 2000 our Boys basketball team has had a 4 Pete from 2000 to 2003 ...they won it all again in 2008 & have won in two years in a row from last year and the year before giving us 7 titles since 2000

And since the 2005 season our boys basketball team is a crazy 265-71.!!!! Thats amazing .

And if it dosent get any worst our girls basketball team are even better usually is basketball either your girls good or Boys not both... But since the 2006-2007 year all the way to now our girls record is a Jaw dropping 

252-57.!!!! Added with 5 titles and 3 national championships appearances in that spin.!!  

Combine these two records together and they are 517-128.!!!! Thats what you call POWERHOUSE.!! with 12 titles and 3 national championship invites between them. 

But then you look at our football team and since 2000 they have 1 state final game appearance no rings and not even a final 4 appearance since the year 2000 so what's really the problem all types of prospects and etc has went threw Dillard's basketball program and they have had the same football and basketball coach for over the last 25+ years... So why is that our football team can't follow that blue print??  Our basketball teams seems to RELOAD every year while our football team seem to can't even load up for 1 year & it's not like it's not other talented basketball teams in South Florida like AHP GIBBONS in 2014 & 15 Boyd Anderson..  we currently have 4 str8 wins over nationally ranked Ely beating them while their nationally ranked but yet our football team can't even beat Ely when they have 1 win smh.!! SO WHAT IS IT.!!??? maybe y'all on here can answer it for me. 

4 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So as I was looking at football and basketball videos of dillard I noticed 1 thing our basketball program has had way more to celebrate about then Our football team by far just look at these stats 

Since 2000 our Boys basketball team has had a 4 Pete from 2000 to 2003 ...they won it all again in 2008 & have won in two years in a row from last year and the year before giving us 7 titles since 2000

And since the 2005 season our boys basketball team is a crazy 265-71.!!!! Thats amazing .

And if it dosent get any worst our girls basketball team are even better usually is basketball either your girls good or Boys not both... But since the 2006-2007 year all the way to now our girls record is a Jaw dropping 

252-57.!!!! Added with 5 titles and 3 national championships appearances in that spin.!!  

Combine these two records together and they are 517-128.!!!! Thats what you call POWERHOUSE.!! with 12 titles and 3 national championship invites between them. 

But then you look at our football team and since 2000 they have 1 state final game appearance no rings and not even a final 4 appearance since the year 2000 so what's really the problem all types of prospects and etc has went threw Dillard's basketball program and they have had the same football and basketball coach for over the last 25+ years... So why is that our football team can't follow that blue print??  Our basketball teams seems to RELOAD every year while our football team seem to can't even load up for 1 year & it's not like it's not other talented basketball teams in South Florida like AHP GIBBONS in 2014 & 15 Boyd Anderson..  we currently have 4 str8 wins over nationally ranked Ely beating them while their nationally ranked but yet our football team can't even beat Ely when they have 1 win smh.!! SO WHAT IS IT.!!??? maybe y'all on here can answer it for me. 

Try Norland.. Both boys and girls won championships but only difference to Dillard is they've won a state football championship in 03 and 11 and lost in 2010

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Dillard had a final 4 in football in 2001 losing to Miami Northwestern. For some reason you don't want to give that team any credit.

5 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard had a final 4 in football in 2001 losing to Miami Northwestern. For some reason you don't want to give that team any credit.

I be forgetting about that lol so a final 4 appearance in 2001 but after that nothing but yet dillard is suppose to be a football school.. But the numbers say we are a basketball school. But yet year after year our football fans pack up the stadiums home or away waiting to finally get a glimpse of the late 90s dillard teams but only thing we get is dissapointment half [420987349823] effort complete incompetence from the coaching staff like I get it no team is great every year but u would think BY NOW they would have solved this problem. 

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I be forgetting about that lol so a final 4 appearance in 2001 but after that nothing but yet dillard is suppose to be a football school.. But the numbers say we are a basketball school. But yet year after year our football fans pack up the stadiums home or away waiting to finally get a glimpse of the late 90s dillard teams but only thing we get is dissapointment half [420987349823] effort complete incompetence from the coaching staff like I get it no team is great every year but u would think BY NOW they would have solved this problem. 

The talent is there. Dillard could easily become a football school again. I don't know what the solution is as I am not close to the program. But I strongly believe that the right staff could bring Dillard back to its "glory days."

43 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The talent is there. Dillard could easily become a football school again. I don't know what the solution is as I am not close to the program. But I strongly believe that the right staff could bring Dillard back to its "glory days."

I agree we will see what they do this year even tho I believe the new head coach should have brought in all new coaches from the offense on down.