• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
CamdenCounty912

Oakleaf vs Camden County

Just now, CamdenCounty912 said:

What can you guys tell me about Oakleaf?   We're set to play them next week and know next to nothing about them.

Oakleaf is a solid borderline playoff caliber team in 7A, they usually are decent but never play tough non conference games and that's why buchholz and bartram have went to playoffs and Oakleaf lost to both to finish 8-2

If Camden is better than last year than i could see Camden winning a close one  but if at same level i would give slight edge to Oakleaf 

16 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Oakleaf is a solid borderline playoff caliber team in 7A, they usually are decent but never play tough non conference games and that's why buchholz and bartram have went to playoffs and Oakleaf lost to both to finish 8-2

If Camden is better than last year than i could see Camden winning a close one  but if at same level i would give slight edge to Oakleaf 

We switched from wing t to spread this offseason, the transition is coming along well but hopefully well enough for competing against Oakleaf

On 8/12/2017 at 1:17 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well as i said they a borderline playoff team but don't play a lot of good teams, if they did we could see more about what kind of team Oakleaf is

Yeah, We have a date with them next week.