KOC Scores 2017

Zoe Boy

8 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Norland 24 jones 24 final

Jones led 24-4 then pulled starters halfway through the third which in point norland scored a few late tds to tie it.

Jones put the starters back in late in the 4th. Their offense went on a long drive in the final few minutes with the game tied, but Norland held inside the red zone.

Jones had jumped to an 18-0 lead inside the first quarter before Norland settled down and began to play. Jones failed to score a single PAT. Don't know if they lack a kicker or if they went for two each time and got stopped. 

On 8/18/2017 at 10:27 PM, DB4 said:

Final: North Broward Prep 14, Archbishop McCarthy 13

Heard North Broward Prep did not have their starting QB and Archbishop McCarthy did not have their starting RB due to "resting" in this one....  Also heard Archbishop McCarthy looked like a whole different team from 2016, did not look their usual self overall and particularly on the LOS from a reliable source. 

50 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Heard North Broward Prep did not have their starting QB and Archbishop McCarthy did not have their starting RB due to "resting" in this one....  Also heard Archbishop McCarthy looked like a whole different team from 2016, did not look their usual self overall and particularly on the LOS from a reliable source. 

Oh wow how many wins u see them having this year

On 8/18/2017 at 9:59 PM, badbird said:

Osceola wins 30-27.   Both teams pretty even. Turnovers killed DP. An interception early return for a TD  and a fumble late driving to tie the game sealed their fate. Both teams have lots to work on. Depth is a concern for both teams

Scary thing about Osceola I read is their OL started 2 sophomores,, 2 freshman, and a junior.  They also have a SR OL who usually starts but Coach Nichols said he was out with an illness.

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I think Osceola is flying under the radar. I was very impressed with them in the spring game.

Should be interesting to see how they do against a veteran Lake Gibson defensive front that was extremely impressive last year. Who yall got winning this game? i'm going with Gibson just off experience. 

2 hours ago, footballfan56 said:

Should be interesting to see how they do against a veteran Lake Gibson defensive front that was extremely impressive last year. Who yall got winning this game? i'm going with Gibson just off experience. 

These two teams know each other really well. But I'm taking Osceola due to the fact that they added a new offense scheme, which looks good and I have yet to see or hear anything about Gibsons new QB.

30 minutes ago, ohs vargas said:

These two teams know each other really well. But I'm taking Osceola due to the fact that they added a new offense scheme, which looks good and I have yet to see or hear anything about Gibsons new QB.

good reasoning. I just saw his stats were 17-20 for 167 yards and 2 td's against winter haven. Not bad stats against a pretty decent (usually) Winter Haven team. What are Osceola's strengths? 

5 hours ago, footballfan56 said:

good reasoning. I just saw his stats were 17-20 for 167 yards and 2 td's against winter haven. Not bad stats against a pretty decent (usually) Winter Haven team. What are Osceola's strengths? 

Wow thats actually impressive. This years strength for Osceola on the defensive side is the D- line (3 of the 4 starters on that d line with multiple offers). On the offensive side there strength would probably be their Running backs they have 5 great backs in rotation.