• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Zoe Boy

KOC Scores 2017

Osceola 13 DP 7 12 yd td pass to bodre from Jones set up by 40 yd run by McGee.  End of first.  Lots more scoring than I thought but one was on a defensive TD and one on a broken play.  Really only one offensive drive in he first quarter.  

I accidentally put it in another thread, but American Heritage had pick 6s on back to back plays. Now they lead Booker T Washington 28-7, 9:19 left in the first half

BTW's defense is holding AHP pretty well. Those turnovers have been the difference. Idk why they keep trying to throw against a secondary with so many blue chippers. As I type this, BTW throws another pick. 5th straight possession with a turnover.

Can't blame it all on BTW though. That Heritage defense is for real. Just as I say that Daniel Richardson hits Tyquan Thornton for a long TD pass for the Tornadoes. 35-14 right before halftime.